Eggs are a versatile and nutritious ingredient that can be enjoyed any time of day, but they are particularly popular for breakfast. Whether you prefer your eggs scrambled, boiled, fried or baked, there are countless ways to enjoy them as part of a delicious and satisfying morning meal. In this article, we will explore some creative and tasty egg recipes that will help you start your day off on the right foot. From classic omelettes and egg sandwiches to more unique dishes like shakshuka and huevos rancheros, there is something for everyone to enjoy. So, get ready to upgrade your breakfast game with these mouth-watering egg recipes.
2 Easy and Delicious Egg Recipes for a Great Breakfast:
Healthy and delicious, these breakfast egg recipes are the perfect way to fuel up for the day ahead. From veggie omelets to egg cups, these dishes will keep you satisfied until lunchtime.
1. Scrambled Eggs:
This is a very common breakfast egg recipe that is simply very fast and easy to cook. Anyone can cook it and flavour it up with some seasoning. You can even add fresh herbs like dill or coriander to this to make this even more delightful.
- 1 or 2 eggs as per requirement
- Refined oil or butter
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- ½ tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley (herbs are adjustable according to choices)
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1-2 chopped green chillies as per choice
- In a bowl break the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped onions, tomatoes and ginger. Some people do not like the flavour of ginger. So ginger is optional. Put in the green chillies.
- Now place a frying pan on medium heat and lace it with some oil or butter.
- Pour in the egg mixture when the oil is heated. Let it cook for 1 min.
- Now take a wooden ladle and scramble the omelette. When it is properly scrambled and cooked, put in the fresh herbs as per taste and requirement.
- Take it out of the flame and serve with bread and butter.
See More: Vegetarian Dishes
2. Egg Cheese Sandwich:
This can be a variation of normal grilled sandwiches. This tastes really good and if using a little bit of cheese in your food is not going to hurt your diet chart then you can try this for breakfast. If you are someone who likes to avoid cheese to a big extent then you can try this for breakfast once a week or may be for the holidays when you feel a bit of tasty cheese flavor is what your taste buds want.
- Boiled eggs
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tomato sauce
- Mixed dried herbs
- Fresh coriander chopped
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Bread slices
- You will have to boil the eggs beforehand. You can boil the eggs in a pressure cooker and then peel the eggs under cold tap water.
- Slice the eggs thinly and carefully.
- Now lace the breads with butter and apply tomato sauce on it. Place the eggs as much as one slice can hold and sprinkle salt, pepper, dried mixed herbs and coriander leaves.
- Now take a grater and grate cheddar cheese over this. Use as much cheese as you would like.
- Now place these bread slices over a grill rack and grill these till the cheese melts.
- Do not over grill or the bread will become hard. You can serve this hot or cold.
In conclusion, eggs are a versatile and delicious ingredient that can add a lot of flavor and nutrition to your breakfast. With so many ways to prepare them, you can enjoy a different egg dish every day of the week. Whether you are a fan of classic breakfast staples like eggs benedict or prefer to try something new like a frittata or egg muffin, there are endless possibilities to explore. So, why not take your breakfast to the next level and try out some of these delicious egg recipes for a satisfying and tasty start to your day.