Dresses are all the rage now, and this is something that most girls love to wear. They help to make the girls look pretty and stunning. The age group of 14 year girls is the best time in their lives. They are free and would love to flaunt themselves. Makeup and beauty are the main topics they would love to talk about. So it is no wonder that fashion plays a huge part in their lives. Kids are very informative and creative, so choosing the best dress for their special day is not that easy.
Which Types of Dresses Wear for 14-Year-Old Grils:
When we talk about dresses, they include everything and anything. From several kinds of variants, styles, and patterns, the girl dresses for 14-year-olds only enhance and evolve further in the fashion world. Here are a few common and most fashionable outfits for girls.
- We already have the casual to stylish party wear frocks that 14-year-olds can wear. They come in different designs, trends, and patterns.
- Besides frocks, the new trend is the gowns and flared fancy one-piece dresses.
- The modern age era also has come up with new types of outfits such as jumpsuits, dungarees, skirts, and jeans with tops for girls at a younger age. They are equally stylish and elegant, which the 14-year-olds also love.
- For festive and wedding events, girls these days also prefer stylish lehenga cholis, which are stunningly gorgeous.
Latest and Pretty Dresses for 14 Years Old Girl with Pictures:
Here we give you a list of cool dresses for 14-year-old girls that are special. Try out any one of them or several to make your choice. These can be worn for birthdays, family occasions, or playtime.
1. Black 14 Year Girl Gown:
Black colour outfits are timeless in the fashion sense. They can never go out in trend and are always charming and elegant. Here is one such black maxi dress with red detailing for girls. Although very simple and easy to look at, this outfit gives a plush and premium look. The dress is comfortable for long day wear and is best for girls who love simple styles.
- Design: Black Strapless Maxi Dress With Red Detailing
- Fabric: Satin
- Occasion: Parties and Festive Wear
- Style Tip: Black heels and loose hair with hair accessories can match.
2. Birthday Dress for 14 Year Girl:
Birthdays are always exciting for kids, especially for the teen girls growing up. Given the celebration and parties hosted for the special day, we also have a unique and beautiful outfit. This grey and charcoal embellished flare sleeveless dress is gorgeous and will further enhance the stylish looks of any girl who wears it.
- Design: Floral Embellished Grey And Charcoal Colour Flare Dress
- Fabric: Polyester
- Occasion: Birthdays and Functions
- Style Tip: Loose hair and matching black heels can be the best match.
3. Dungaree for 14 Year Old Girl:
Dungaree is the new cool and style. We girls love sporting new garments and fashion, and kids are no different. This beautiful denim dungaree by a teen girl looks super cute and mesmerizing. It has modern and contemporary hues with a vibrant, colourful look. Try this outfit out for an unconventional yet gorgeous look.
- Design: Navy Blue Printed Dungarees With Adjustable Shoulders Straps
- Fabric: Denim Cotton
- Occasion: Casual Outings
- Style Tip: Sneakers and bob haircuts can be the best and ideal.
4. Lehenga Choli for 14 Years Old:
Lehengas are the new desi and ethnic style statement trending nowadays. Even young girls love to sport their fashion sense and beauty through these garments at special events. This off-white and blue simple yet mesmerizing lehenga are stunningly beautiful. This hooks anyone who wears it and, assured, looks amazing.
- Design: Off White Blouse Blue Lehenga
- Fabric: Net and Raw Silk Mix
- Occasion: Weddings
- Style Tip: Jhutti sandals and a beautiful hairdo can enhance the look.
5. Churidhar Dress for 14 Year Girl:
Even girls have churidar and kurta dresses to match their style sense and requirements. This red and beautiful blue kurta looks stunning with its printed and embroidered design. The intricate touch and vibrant colour add to the garment’s pattern and suits the best girls who have an eye for ethnic fashion sense.
- Design: Red And Blue Printed Kurta With Shirt Collar
- Fabric: Polyester and Cotton
- Occasion: Family Outings and Casual Days
- Style Tip: Simple shoes and accessories can add to the beautiful look.
6. Long Pageant Dress for 14-Year-Olds:
Pageant dresses have been the hit trend ever since. While this celebrity trend has received a lot of popularity post this millennium, many girls prefer these looks, given the instant plush and feminine style it delivers effortlessly. This pink pageant maxi dress gives an immediate look at the princess and enhances overall beauty with style and elegance.
- Design: Pink Flared Pageant Dress With Ribbons
- Fabric: Tulle
- Occasion: Wedding Parties And High-end Occasions
- Style Tip: Pair it with loose hair with a matching hairband and sandals to look beautiful.
7. Party Dress for 14-Year-Olds:
These days, teens and girls are no less in partying and flaunting in their style statement whenever possible. This particular blue printed fit and flare party mini dress is stylish with contemporary trends. With the sleeveless design and belt around the waist, the outfit quickly gives instant bright and vibrant style statements.
- Design: Printed Knitted Fit And Flare Dress With A Flared Hem
- Fabric: Polyester
- Occasion: Parties
- Style Tip: Wedges or heels with loose hair can be an apt fit.
8. White and Pink Floral Print Dress:
The floral trend needs no new description. We all love to look bright as blossoms, and this particular floral trend is timeless in its beauty and elegance. Here comes such a dress variant for fourteen-year-old girls. The bright off-white and pink printed flare dress comes with ruffles and flares near sleeves and looks girly effortlessly. The flared hem enhances its appearance and gives a sleek, edgy look.
- Design: White And Pink Floral Dress With Ruffles And Flares
- Fabric: Cotton
- Occasion: Social Gatherings, Casual Outings, And Dinners
- Style Tip: Pump white heels with loose hair can be edgy.
9. Flared Dress for 14 Year Girl:
Flares have received a lot of attention back in the 1980s. While this style has faded a bit, later on, it is yet again in fashion with a bang. This bright pink coloured flared dress is unique in its look and looks no less than gorgeous. Those girls who prefer unique and edgy appearances with trend fit style statements must not miss this.
- Design: Checked Flared Hem Dress
- Fabric: Polyester
- Occasion: Casual Outings And Lunches With Family
- Style Tip: Red or white flats with a high pony can be ideal to style in this dress.
10. A-Line Polka Dot Dress:
While polka dot is widely popular among dresses for adults and women, these kids and teen girls’ pretty blue and white printed dress is a dream. It is a knitted sleeveless dress with flares in between and has floral prints across. It gives a smooth and comfortable feel, yet in premium looks.
- Design: Printed Polka Dot A-line Sleeveless Dress
- Fabric: Cotton
- Occasion: Casual Outings And Social Gatherings
- Style Tip: Loose hair and high wedges can be ideal for pairing with this dress.
11. Satin Silk Party Dress:
This is a cool pink 14-year girl dress that she can wear for parties. This satin silk material is precious and gorgeous. The dress is long and looks like a nice gown. The simple belt accentuated with jewels is the best complement to the dress.
12. Short-Sleeve Dress:
This stunning short sleeve dress for 14-year-olds from an attire is just the right thing this season. The asymmetrical cut of the bottom gives this a unique twist and makes it pretty. Lace flowers on the top half of the dress are also interesting.
13. Denim Dress for 14 Year Girl:
A cute dress for 14 years old is this denim and gauze dress with a stunning brown belt at the centre. The puffed sleeve dress is perfect for this age group of kids. Try out this layered look that adds volume to the garment.
14. Flower Girl Dresses:
Here is an eye-catching party wear dress for a 14-year girl that is perfect for a flower girl dress. The flower girl can wear the wedding occasion dress as she sashays down the aisle. The wedding party can make the colour choice, and then beads and jewels can be added to give it a grand touch.
15. Shiny Long Dress:
Another cool party dress for 14 years old is this long shiny dress in maroon colour. The dress is made from soft material that has a great shine. The flare of the dress makes it great for parties. The neck and the belt have been embedded with jewels, making them perfect.
16. Floral Dress with Cap:
Choose this summery dress for your 14-year-old girl. The dress is made from chiffon material printed in lovely floral tones. The complementary cap with a wide brim is great for the summer. It will help to give the necessary shade to the child.
17. Ball Gown Dress:
Make your girl look stunning in this strapless ball gown dress that is exquisite. The pink dress is perfect as a birthday dress as well. It can be worn for parties, birthdays as well as weddings. These long dresses for 14-year-olds are also part of the birthday rituals.
19. Flower Petal Dress:
This princess style dress for girls aged 14 is a wonderful design. It has flower petals in the balloon skirt at the bottom. When the child moves around, the petals move in the dress. This gives it a fairy tale effect.
20. Large Print Dress:
Dress for girls 14 years old can be with large prints. It is all about how the print is placed. This stunning black and white dress have large printed flowers spread evenly. A nice navy blue belt and black border make the dress unique.
See More: 15 Years Girl Dress Designs
25. Birthday White Dress:
A must-have for birthday dresses cool and breathable dresses sleeve dress made from lace is perfect for all birthday girls. The lace is stunning and makes the person look gorgeous. You can have flowers as items to accentuate the dress as well.
Style Tips for 14 Year Girls Dresses:
Besides these beautiful outfits for the teen 14-year-old girls, here are a few hacks from our side to enhance their style statement and overall appearance.
- If the dresses and outfits are ethnic in fashion, go ahead with beautiful hairdos or half hair up and half down style. Match it with jhuttis or sandals.
- For the one-piece dresses or sleeveless outfits, including maxis, go with heels and loose hair. One can also pair them with a high pony hairstyle.
- Prefer adding hair accessories to enhance the overall look in the case of maxi dresses or pageant outfits.
- For outfits like dungarees or jeans and top, prefer to keep accessories simple or less, and add on sneakers or shoes.
Dresses for 14-year-old girls are the best garment to wear. They can be long or short and in material ranging from satin to silk, cotton to chiffon. The long dresses can be worn for parties and weddings, while the short ones are great for summers and playtime.