As much as we adults and women love dressing up, kids do too. They love bright colours, cute prints, and exciting trends. While the world is up with several trends and styles all across, the baby girl dresses have also entered limelight for their latest patterns and designs. So today, we have decided to treat you with the latest 5-year-old baby girl dresses designs, which are trending in the fashion market right now. Given the several looks and styles which keep entering and leaving the market, few looks are here to stay. They are the ones who have got the utmost recognition and popularity. So here we go!
Which Type of Dresses Does 5 Year Old Girl Wears?
Most often, we notice the kids wearing cute frocks and dresses till knee length. But well, this has been the most common trend for ages. Today, with the revolution in fashion trends, even the outfits for toddlers and girls have gone through a change. The latest dress for 5 years old girl has a lot of patterns, designs as well as varieties.
- There are the most popular knee-length frocks and dresses in various colours and patterns.
- The shoulder design and pattern, or hemline cuts do have a lot of varieties.
- There are also maxi dresses with stylish looks.
- Further, kids these days also wear lehengas and skirts, which enhances their overall look for good.
- The bubbly and cute dresses worn by them also include the frocks and dresses with a lot of flares, ruffles and patterns.
Latest and Pretty 5 Years Girl Dress Patterns for Birthdays and Parties:
Well, we do understand that age 5-year girls dresses and designs are a lot. That is why we have decided to help you out and compile the most favourite and trending picks this season, which we assure you that your kids will love! Here they are!
1. Pageant Dress for 5-Year-Olds:
As much as the long gowns are famous for kids, how can we miss out on the pageant variety dresses too? With long ruffles and flares, and gorgeous feels, the pageant dresses make the most sought among several gown-dress designs for toddlers. Here is one such lovely dress that is trending right now.
- Design: O Neck high street pageant dress with flares and ruffles
- Fabric: Polyester
- Occasion: Parties, wedding parties, and high-end events
- Style Tip: Matching shoes and bangles can add to the effect.
2. Denim Shirt Style Dress:
Denim shirt dresses have got quite popular for young women across the globe. We often see women of this generation carrying them in a wardrobe. Today, they even have the kids variety, and here is one such example. This simple sleeveless plain denim dress is complete love, given the cosy and comfortable look, simple style as well as bright vibes.
- Design: Plain sleeveless denim dress without sleeves, and with belt
- Fabric: Denim cotton
- Occasion: Casual wear
- Style Tip: Brown shoes and pony hairstyle can be right here.
3. Printed Dungaree Dress:
Dungarees are the newest fashion in kid’s wear. Their chirpy and lovely appearance makes kids attract towards this clothing design. Here is one such attractive pink and blue dungaree dress that is bubbly and beautiful, best for those kids who love light fashion wear.
- Design: Striped t-shirt blue denim dungaree with belt hoops
- Fabric: Cotton and lycra
- Occasion: Outings with family
- Style Tip: Simple blue shoes and pony would do the job here.
4. Yellow Embroidered Dress For 5 Year Girl:
If the girls love girly looks and dresses, this embroidered frock can be the best choice. With floral intricate embroidery and yellow background, this dress gives an ethnic and festive look effortlessly. It has a conventional sense of fashion but looks evergreen and lovely with grace.
- Design: Yellow embroidery long frock with short sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Style Tip: Simple belt shoes can work well with this intricate embroidery dress.
5. Multi Colour Striped Dress:
As much as we know kids and toddlers love the rainbow and bright coloured dresses, this multi-coloured candy effect dress can be right too. It is comfortable, bright and has modern, edgy vibes to attract them all over. With the unique appearance, those who want a not normal and regular outfit can choose it well.
- Design: Bright, colourful striped dress with shoulder straps
- Fabric: Polyester
- Occasion: Casual outings
- Style Tip: Bright nude colour shoes and simple side pony hairstyle or loose hair.
6. Designer Barbie Maxi Dress for 5 Year Girl:
Barbie girl dresses are favourite to many girls. Here is one such replica in a bright pink balloon designed dress. This maxi dress has a fancy look, with the latest modern fashion within it, and gives a supreme and fashionable makeover to young girls.
- Design: Pink maxi Barbie dress with black ruffles
- Fabric: Polyester
- Occasion: Parties
- Style Tip: Matching pink shoes can add to the look.
7. 5-Year-Old Round Neck Flower Girl Dresses:
The flower dress is as well in trend for kids. This round neck floral printed fit and flare dress is the latest fashion, and we quite love the way it looks. It is super adorable, stylish and is very comfortable too. Those girls who like cosy and easy outfits than the most fancier silky ones can prefer this style.
- Design: Floral white and red dress
- Fabric: Cotton and rayon
- Occasion: Casual outing wear with family or school
- Style Tip: Simple white shoes with loose hair can be useful.
8. Minnie Mouse Dress For 5-Year-Old Girl:
As much as kids love and adore cartons, they love Minnie and mickey mouse outfits very much. Here is one such replica. With a cute red and white frock with flares, and fancy polka dots, this dress is no less than the real-life cartoon. It is best for kids who love this character. Get this today and surprise them, we are sure they would love it.
- Design: Minnie mouse design flare dress
- Fabric: Cotton Silk and polyester
- Occasion: Fancy parties
- Style Tip: Black shoes and Minnie mouse hairband can match the look.
9. White Angel Dress for 5 Years Old Girl:
As much as cartoons and barbies, kids do love fairy tales, and here is one such white fairy dress. It looks no less than a dream, with gorgeous flares and looks quite real too. With golden linings and features, we are sure your kid will look no less than an angel. Try it out!
- Design: Angel design white and gold dress
- Fabric: Georgette and silk
- Occasion: Fancy parties and festive times
- Style Tip: Matching shoes and beautiful curly hair can suit this best.
10. Ball Gown for 5 Year Old for Weddings:
This pink and peach-coloured dress with full length looks gorgeous and cute for toddler age kids. It has a concept of ball-gown dress, with flares all over beneath. With its elegance and trendy look, kids can look charming effortlessly in any of high-end events. Given the overall look and not an expensive price, we are sure it is a good deal.
- Design: Peach coloured fit and flare dress without sleeves
- Fabric: Polyester and cotton
- Occasion: Ball-gown and parties
- Style Tip: Matching shoes and hairstyle can fit in well.
11. Velvet A-line Dress with Lace Sleeves:
Let us accept, we haven’t thought about the possibility of velvet dresses for kids. But they are as gorgeous as other dresses, and instantly lifts up the entire look effortlessly. Here is one such example. Despite being plain greyish coloured frock with short sleeves, this velvet A-line dress is no less than a beauty. It delivers supreme style statement in ease.
- Design: A-Line Velvet frock with lace type full sleeves
- Fabric: Velvet
- Occasion: Family outings and picnics with school
- Style Tip: Simple loose hair can do the trick here.
12. Sleeveless Princess Dress for 5 Year Girl:
As much as girls love the fairy tale and princess stories/cartoons, they as well imagine them to come true in real life. The least we can do as parents make them happy with similar outfits during special days. This princess teal-coloured fit and flare dress is no less than a dream. The gorgeous flares, look and style statement is very popular with the young kids and we are sure your girl loves it too!
- Design: Teal and black coloured sleeveless princess dress with flares
- Fabric: Satin and cotton
- Occasion: Special parties
- Style Tip: Fancy rolled over hairstyle with colourful pins, and black shoes can match the outfit.
13. Christmas Dress for 5-Year-Old Girl:
Besides the fairy tale look, another popular style they love is the angle or pari makeover. Here is one such possible style option for events such as Christmas or other festivals. The similar maxi dress outfit can be best for girls to a makeover during celebrations and they would love the overcome. It looks no less than an angel in real-life too!
- Design: Deep V neck fit and flare pink maxi dress
- Fabric: Cotton blend
- Occasion: Christmas and festivals
- Style Tip: With white angel shoes and loose hair, the kids will surely look like an angel.
14. Layered Tutu Dress for 5 Year Old:
The tutu styled dress has gained trend and popularity in recent years. Their cute and bubbly look, with charming patterns and cuts, is what made them stand apart from other outfits. The tutu dress with layers is popular even with kids, and here is one such style. This dark beige coloured dress is quite lovely and beautiful and it is among the most sought option too.
- Design: Printed tutu dress with pink and black colour
- Fabric: Georgette
- Occasion: Casual day out
- Style Tip: Simple hair and look can ease in this dress well.
15. Peter Pan Collar One-Piece Dress:
The peter pan dresses are super popular and famous in several parts. While adults too replicate this style statement in recent years, the original idea for kids remains evergreen. This cute pink printed A-line peter pan collar dress is one among our favourite. It is very comfortable, lightweight and gives an attractive look to anyone who wears it.
- Design: Printed pink dress with short sleeves
- Fabric: Rayon
- Occasion: Daily wear
- Style Tip: Simple hair and shoes can do the job here effortlessly.
16. Sparkly Party Wear Dresses for 5-Year-Old Girl:
The partywear ideas and outfits aren’t just for grown-up girls and adults. Even kids love sizzling sparkling dresses with bright colours and elegance. Here is one such dress for the toddler and 5-year girls. With flares and fancy look, this outfit undoubtedly steals the heart of everyone who sees it, given the lovely look as well as beautiful appearance.
- Design: Silver, black and grey fit and flare sleeveless dress
- Fabric: Cotton
- Occasion: Partywear
- Style Tip: Black cute shoes and similar bow hairband can match the look well.
17. Birthday Gown Dress for 5 Year Girl:
Kids love birthdays. It is one day in the entire year they catch a lot of attention, and of course, we girls love it. Here is one such gorgeous gown dress for the kiddo birthday girls. With its stunning look, the dress gives no less than a princess feels. It makes the kids feel like a fairy tale and offers the most beautiful look ever.
- Design: Fancy sleeveless green shade birthday gown
- Fabric: Cotton, silk, and net
- Occasion: Birthdays and parties
- Style Tip: Cute high pony with bracelets and bow sandals can fit this dress well.
18. Floral-Print Fit and Flare Dress:
Floral dresses are loved by all of us. Be it for adults or girls, they give a unique and trendy regal look which cannot be competed with. Here is one such cute floral fit and flare dress. With its plush vibes and bright hues, we are sure your girl will love the appearance. It is simple, comfortable and yet has the charmful look.
- Design: Floral fit and flare blue dress with a belt
- Fabric: Polyester
- Occasion: Casual daily outing wear
- Style Tip: A cute blue or red shoe can be matched well with this dress.
19. Readymade Lehenga for 5-Year-Old Girl:
The lehenga designs and patterns have got quite popular all across the girls. While young women love wearing it, these days we even see replications reach girls dresses. Here is one such cute variety, with the pink fancy flared look. If your girl loves getting a makeover and getting fancy ready, then we are sure she will love this trendy style too!
- Design: Pink and yellow lehenga choli with short sleeves
- Fabric: Cotton and organza silk
- Occasion: Evening parties, wedding parties, and festivals
- Style Tip: Loose hairstyle with simple bangles can enrich the entire look
20. Fancy Rainbow Dress for 5-Year-Old Girl:
We have already mentioned how kids love bright and colourful outfits. Their eyes often search for such looks and here is one such rainbow-coloured dress for them. With roses and flares, the girls love such girly and fancy style statements and will love this outfit equally, too.
- Design: Rainbow and white-coloured fit and flare dress with rose attachments
- Fabric: Nylon
- Occasion: Parties and outings
- Style Tip: Rose hairband and cute shoes can fit in well here.
21. Mesh and Tulle Dress:
Here are a wonderful 5 years girl dress that you can wear for any function. The bodice of the dress is made from mesh and is tight-fitting. The skirt part is made of tulle material and is orange in colour. The dress is given a great look by adding orange flowers on the bodice and a lovely big orange sash bow at the waist.
22. Denim Dress:
Try out this summery denim dress for your little one. The 5 years baby dress is perfect for a picnic or a play date. The denim skirt is flared and the top is made from cotton material. The frilled neck is what gives this dress a wonderful look. Polka dots are always a favourite with people.
23. Flower Party Dress:
Choose this wonderful flower 5-year girl party dress for a special occasion like a birthday. The dress is decorated with flowers strewn all around. The white sash bow at the front adds a charming detail to the dress. Wide flares of the skirt make the dress look fancy too.
See More: Trending Frocks for 5 Years Old Girl
24. Strap Dress:
For summers, this strapped 5 years old girl dress is just the right thing. The cotton material makes the dress breathable and perfect. The straps at the shoulder make it more breezy and cool. Use the colours that are perfect for a hot day and are lovely.
25. Designer Dress:
For that stylish baby, you can always try out a designer dress. This party wear dress for a 5-year girl is made classy with a back cut design. The heart-shaped cut out at the back is something that will stand out in the dress. So choose colours and prints that will be complementary to the design that you intend to incorporate in the dress.
Styling Tips For 5 Years Girls with Dresses:
Given the several models and range within the dresses for five year olds, here are few tips for elegant and stylish looks.
- All of the outfits for 5 year olds in most cases are cute. Hence, accessorizing and makeover may be minimal.
- Go with always matching cute shoes with or without straps to look lovely.
- If the frocks or dresses have belts or bow or ribbons attached, try and pair it in matching to hairband to enhance overall appearance.
- Simple hairstyles like open hair left over; a high pony can suit them well.
Dresses for 5-year-old kids are wonderful as they make them look stylish and cute. These dresses can be simple or even grand. The simple ones are good for daily playtime while the grand ones are good for the birthday and wedding occasions.