We all want to look stylish, but how well can we make an effort every single day to remain stylish. There are several constraints like time, effort and work that may be lacking and hence do check out these styles that are simple hairstyles for girls. These hairstyles are quite easy to do, easily maintained and effortlessly stylish. They bring in the style and trend to our everyday drab life and make us feel unique and fashionable.
Continue reading to check them out here. These styles are such that they can be easily replicated and bring shine to our everyday lives.
Best Pictures of Simple Hairstyles for Girls:
Below are the top 15 simple hairstyles for girls that a person should definitely try out.
1. Layered Pixie:
This style is absolutely low in maintenance and very easy to do. It is quite a comfortable style and helps us look stylish effortlessly. This is easy to do and is best for those women and girls who want to keep it simple in their daily life and yet look stylish. And this is also a good hairstyle for college girls and is one among new simple hairstyles for girls who have a busy schedule.
- Matching Dress: Western casuals are best for this hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is the best season to try this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style with women less than 25 years of age.
- Perfect Occasion: Those who are regularly attending college can try this one too.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try these styles with oval and diamond-shaped face with wavy hair.
2. The Boyish Hair Cut:
This is a variant in boyish haircuts, and it is best for very young girls who want to look pretty and cute. This is easy to maintain and makes us look stylish, comfortable, and the hairstyle is easy to carry it off. And this can also be good for summer. You can easily style this and make customisations if you want to get ready for special occasions.
- Ideal Age Group: Girls below 20 can try this look.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good season to try.
- Matching Dress: Try this with western shirts and jeans only.
- Perfect Occasion: This style is good for regular outings and gatherings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with round, square and oval shape face with short hair can try it out.
3. Fringed Stylish Look:
The fringes are a new style. They are elegant and gives a kind of vintage vibe. This is a very party or a disco type look which is short at the back with uneven sections in the front. The look is great for women who want to keep their hair short, but yet look stylish. This can also keep the heat away during summer and is a low maintenance look.
- Matching Dress: Wear a knee-length dress with this style.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good season to try it out.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this with night parties and occasions.
- Ideal Age Group: Girls and women below 30 can look good with this.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face shape and hair type can try it out.
4. Edgy Medium Look:
This style may look very easy and edgy and bold, but one does not know that it is quite easy to maintain it too. This effect is created to feel wild, bold and funky. It has an edgy look, and the hair is chopped evenly to create the look. This can also be sported easily regularly and therefore is also a prevalent look.
- Ideal Age Group: Girls below 25 can try this out.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to try this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style on date nights and dinners.
- Matching Dress: Girls can wear western dresses to look good.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This bold look is suitable for oval and diamond face shapes women and straight hair.
5. The Half-up half-down Party Look:
This is quite a commonly and easily sported look. It is a very easy hairstyle for girls and easy to sport and maintain. Girls with long wavy and curly hair can carry off this look. All you need is clip the hair again and make it a puff above through teasing the hair a bit. You can use padding foams which can be inserted at the back to give it the hive look.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to style this.
- Matching Dress: Wear ethnic kurtas with this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for family gatherings and festivities.
- Ideal Age Group: Girls below 23 years of age can wear this well.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Anyone with an oval face and curly or wavy hair can try it out.
6. Thick Waterfall Braiding:
This braided leave over is a modern look. This hairstyle can do quite easily by creating thin sections and rolling it in the form of a braid and tie both of them. They are easy to sport and are quite comfortable. Further, this looks very stylish and has a bold look. They are well suitable for several occasions. In case of any parties or celebrations or festivities at home, then you can add hair accessories to this same look and also can be paired with a centralised maangtika.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with an ethnic or knee-length dress.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style for parties or family festivities.
- Ideal Age Group: Those below 22 years of age can wear this style well.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon seasons are good to try it out.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval, diamond and round-shaped face with straight or wavy hair can try it well.
7. Messed-up High Ponytail:
This messed style is all that you need if you want a simple yet very elegant look. This style is easy to do and can be easily maintained as well. Be it a party or a normal outing, and this can be easily done in no time. All you need to do is to try this style if you want to something funky and quirky than usual and look stylish and trendy.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for colleges or parties.
- Matching Dress: Any western dress can suit this well.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this for girls below 25 years of age.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is well suitable for this hairstyle.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits only oval face shape and straight hair.
8. Puffy Stylish Pony:
The puffy hairstyles are a new trend. They are simple hairstyles for girls who can sport this easily and maintain it too easily. This style is for those who want to display volume. This is a very easily sported look and can be done when there is enough volume and thickness. Tease the hair a bit to make it look like a puff. Some crunching can be done to create the wavy look.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with any outfit you like.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for regular college going time.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good option to try this look.
- Ideal Age Group: This style suits women below 22 years of age.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval shape and diamond face shape with wavy hair can try this look.
9. Twisted Hairdo:
The twisted hairdo pony is easier than you think. If you feel it is complex, you are wrong as this is easy to do and can be clipped normally to give a pony look. These can also be given side twists like shown in the picture. These are easy to create and also easy to sport. Try this style for regular daily office or college life.
- Matching Dress: Ethnic kurtas suit this better.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to try this one.
- Ideal Age Group: This is for girls below 22 years of age.
- Perfect Occasion: Go with this look for college going or social gatherings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this style with any face shape and long hair.
10. The Stylish Pony with Elastics:
You have come across several braid looks. Did you ever see such a short simple yet trendy look? This new simple hairstyle is for girls who are on the go and can opt for this effortless style. Those who have thick hair, this style is exclusively for you as you can tie it into a ponytail after two-three braids. This is easy to do and maintain too.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this for girls of any age.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to try this.
- Matching Dress: Any western or casual wear can try this good.
- Perfect Occasion: Go for this style during regular college times.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This style suits all face shapes and short hair types.
11. Simple Open Hairstyle:
This is a new yet simple and trendy hairstyle for girls. It is quite stylish and very easy to create and yet looks vintage and elegant. This pattern is very easy to do. Stylists can help you do this style easily in no time. And this can be done with extensions and can be done for get-togethers and other types of occasions.
- Ideal Age Group: Girls below 20 can try this one out.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good choice for this style.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with knee-length dress western type.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this look for dinners and family gatherings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Wear it with oval and round-shaped face and wavy hair.
12. Flowy Messed-up Look:
The bangs never go out of fashion. This style is quite easy with bangs style. This is simple, easy and stylish to look at with no special requirements. All you need to do is brush hair well and leave it with bangs falling in place. This can be good for parties and blow dryer can be used to create more volume.
- Ideal Age Group: Girls below 20 can try this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for night parties and events.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to try this one out.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with skirts or knee-length dresses.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with an oval face and wavy hair can try this style.
13. Stylish Party Plaits:
If you have a good volume of hair and also length, you can do wonders like this. This is quite an easy style and looks very stylish too. This kind of look is great to show off the volume of hair and is comfortable too, as hair does not fall over the face. This is good for young girls for several occasions. It also helps not to sweat and keeps you comfortable during hot weather.
- Ideal Age Group: Girls below 18 can try it out.
- Matching Dress: Any outfit can suit this hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is best for this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Go with normal family outings with this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval face and thick hair is all that you need for this style.
14. Afro Party Style:
If you have curly hair, we say take advantage of it. Frizzy and curly hair can also be styled in and turned into a fashion statement. This can be done, however, with professional help from stylists. The hair should be brushed well and should be dry to create this style. Try this style out if you want to look crazy and bold.
- Best Season to Try: Try it during the winter season.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this look for girls below 22 years of age.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with western knee-length dress or skits.
- Perfect Occasion: This style is good for parties and night events only.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Oval shape face and diamond shape face suits only with curly hair.
15. Bob with Fringes:
The bob fringe cut is yet another stylish haircut. This is extremely low in maintenance and is best for those who are always on the go. The fringe cut can be styled with the help of a professional. If the face is pear-shaped, then these can be kept as shown in the image or these can also be kept in thick uniform sections to cover the forehead area. This can be sported for parties and also for other family gatherings.
- Ideal Age Group: Try it for young girls and women.
- Best Season to Try: Wear it during summer for the best look.
- Matching Dress: Try this with western pants and casual tops.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for casual outings and gatherings with friends.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Any face type and straight hair texture are good here.
- These are all quite simple hairstyles to maintain. Make sure to brush them well to give a fluffy and dense look.
- Do not over shampoo as it may lead to roughness and frizzy texture.
- Apply good hair serum with damp hair to get a smooth texture.
- After hair wash, then conditioner applies and leave. Apply oil mask for hair every week to condition and nourish your hair.
Hope you enjoyed our guide on simple hairstyles for girls. All of them are quite easy to do and sport as well. While they are a mix of simple and bold looks, choose what you like best and try them out in your daily life activities. They help you style your hair easily and blend it with simplicity.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Does bun suit young girls?
Ans: Bun suits all age groups and is a versatile hairstyle. Make sure to customize the bun as per age to add quirkiness and style. For instance, young girls can try braided bun and add in colourful hairpins to add to the look.
Q2. How to make sure that the hair styled with styling tools stay in place?
Ans: Hair spray is your best friend if you want to make sure that the styled hair stays in place for a long tie. This prevents flyaway hair and keeps the look neat and in place, works well for the whole day too.
Q3. Is styling regularly for frizzy hair good?
Ans: Regular styling may always have a negative effect on hair. They may damage hair well, and care should also be equally taken. Hence try and also use natural methods to reduce frizziness by applying egg and curd in hair with oats, and also applying onion juice.
Q4. How to reduce roughness in the young girl’s hair?
Ans: Use good essential oil hair masks which have Argan oil and avocado oil. Further, it all depends on hair care. Apply good oil mask every week at home.