How To Do South Indian Bridal Makeup with Pictures
Wedding is the big day in any girl’s life. Girls start dreaming about their wedding look from a very early age. On this auspicious day, a bride wants to look her very best as she is the centre of attraction in the wedding. To make this eventful day memorable, a lot of pre-planning is required. It starts with choosing a gorgeous wedding attire, beautiful hair styling and not-to-miss, the perfect makeup.
South Indian Wedding is a treat for the eyes. There is nothing more boisterous and glorious than a South Indian bride and her wedding ceremonies. South Indian brides wear vibrant colored silk sari and are loaded with glittering gold ornaments. This is complimented by the ornate heads dress that characterise South Indian brides. Therefore to make the bride look gorgeous you need the perfect make up that accentuates the overall look. The makeup for South Indian brides should add more beauty to her stunning sari and exquisite gold jewelry. Even though it sounds difficult, getting the perfect makeup for South Indian Brides is not a daunting job. With good knowledge and practice you can master the art and look stunning on your special day. Here is a step-by-step guide that will help South Indian brides to look spectacular and beautiful without being loud.
See More: Tamilnadu Bridal Makeup Pictures
South Indian Bridal Makeup – Step By Step Tutorial With Images.
1. Face Makeup:
• The first step for any makeup regimen starts with cleaning the face. Use a mild cleanser to clean the skin from dirt and get a fresh-looking face. After cleaning, pat the skin dry and use a good moisturizer to amply hydrate your skin. Dryness on the face can make the makeup look very cakey.
• The wedding day is a really big day for the bride, therefore the makeup should last for a longer time. To get your makeup stay perfectly till the end, you must use a good quality primer. The primer smoothly evens out the texture of the skin and also refines the open pores on the face.
• Now you need to work on the concealer. This helps in hiding all the blemishes, pimples, dark spots on your face. It is always good to use a cream based concealer.
• Choosing a right foundation for the face can be tricky. A foundation should perfectly match the skin tone and should never look brighter. For a long lasting effect, patiently apply multiple layers of foundation.
• Use a dash of pink blush-on on your cheeks to get the natural glow.
See More: Telugu Bride Makeup