Good trousers are always essential in defining the characteristics of a person’s outfit. The cotton fabric trouser should always act as a smooth and unbroken path as much as possible for the wearer. The best kind of trousers will always continue to retain their sleek profile, doesn’t matter whether the person is seated, standing, moving or even stationary. Trousers were invented long back in the 6th century BC, mostly for the Greek geographers. Since these geographers used to rise on horses, thus tailoring a trouser to keep the wearer comfortable have always been the reason behind this invention. Since then, men and women started wearing trousers, and it has become a popular garment in the 21st century.
Importance of Cotton Trousers:
- Cotton trousers are always lightweight and are thus very comfortable to wear.
- These trousers can be worn over long periods.
- Summer is the best season for wearing these cool cotton trousers because of the fabric and its breathability.
- Cotton pants are always easy to purchase, as they can be found readily at most retail clothing shops or online.
- These kinds of trousers can be tailored easily to the dimensions and measurements of the wearer.
- The cost of cotton pants is affordable.
What are The Features of Cotton Trousers?
- Cotton trousers are mainly made from cotton material, adding other fabrics like linen or polyester.
- Cotton trousers are very comfortable to wear in any season you may like – be it summer or winter.
- These modern cotton trousers always provide the wearer with the best fit.
- The cotton fabric used in these trousers is very breathable.
- Cotton trousers can last for a longer time than trousers made from other types of fabrics.
- These trousers do not lose their shape over time.
Which Age Group People are Preferred Mostly?
There are no preferred age groups for both men and women to try on Indian cotton trousers. Anyone can wear these types of trousers, and that is why cotton trousers are the most versatile trousers you can find on the market. Apart from that, you can always change up the type of cotton trousers you normally wear, so that you can try out different types of outfits every day. It will ultimately depend on how you style your trousers.
Latest and Comfortable Cotton Trousers for Men and Women in Fashion:
Want something lightweight to wear in summer? Try out these cotton trousers for gents and ladies.
Beautiful Designs of Women’s Cotton Trousers:
1. Loose Cotton Trousers:
This kind of trouser is the best garment to be worn during hot weather conditions, especially in summers. The overall comfort and relaxed nature of these loose cotton pants are very high. The design of the trouser is very simple, with the top part of the trouser being very loose and relaxed, while the lower half being tapered. The length of the trousers extends just above the ankles.
- Fabrics Used: The main fabric used here is cotton, along with some amounts of elastin.
- Matching Outfits: Brown coloured shoes and a white loosely fitted shirt will be perfect.
2. Cotton Twill Trousers:
These kinds of trousers can also be called wide-leg trousers because of their wide-legged appearance. The cotton twill pants are fully loosely fitted, except around the waist and have a straight cut. The trouser has a very plain design, with clean and straight lines. Apart from that, the overall fit of the trousers is straight, and it extends above your ankles with a flared bottom part.
- Fabrics Used: The main material used is cotton and elastic or spandex.
- Matching Outfits: A grey coloured t-shirt along with sneakers will look great with these trousers.
3. Cotton Formal Trousers:
If you don’t like wearing skirts to your offices and want something better, so your legs can freely move around, then these formal cotton pants should be your choice. These kinds of trousers are the best when it comes to formal events or occasions. The main trouser design is very ordinary, with the trouser having a slim or tapered fit. The trouser fits at your waist and length is no longer than the ankles.
- Fabrics Used: The main fabric used here is cotton and a little bit of linen.
- Matching Outfits: A pink coloured sleeveless top and black heels will do the job.
4. Cotton Cropped Trousers:
These cropped trousers can also be your fantastic companion during high temperatures and hot weather conditions during the summer and spring seasons. The cropped cut means that the cotton cropped trousers will only extend above your ankles. The trouser has a clean design, solid colours and a tapered fit. The fit is a little bit high waisted as well. The bottom part of the trouser will only extend above your ankles.
- Fabrics Used: Cotton and linen are the main used fabrics in this case.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear a white top, along with a pullover and a pair of heels.
5. Cotton Stretch Trousers:
Not all kinds of cotton pants stretch in the same way. Even though cotton is quite a stretchy fabric, it is still not stretchable as having a fabric like elastin or spandex into the mix. This is what these cotton stretch trousers bring to the table. The trouser has a very clean design, with clean lines as well. The fit is skinny, and it will stick to your skin. The trouser extends up to the ankles.
- Fabrics Used: Cotton and spandex or elastic are used in this case.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear a white full-sleeved top along with a sleeveless blazer and black shoes.
6. Cotton Summer Pants:
Cotton is the most used fabric during the summer days, and it comes as no surprise if you want to buy a pair of trousers made from cotton for wearing during summers. These cotton summer trousers are mostly loosely fitted as well as always relaxed as well. The trouser has a very straightforward design, with not much to say about them. The bottom part of the trouser is flared, while the top part is a normal fit. The trouser has an overall straight cut.
- Fabrics Used: Cotton is the main ingredient used in this case.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear a black sleeveless top along with black heels with these trousers.
7. Printed Cotton Trousers:
If you don’t like solid colours and want something different for your trouser designs, then this can be a great option nonetheless. The whole printed cotton trousers are printed in a unique way that looks very different and eye-catching. The trouser has checkered designs printed all over it. The overall fit of the trouser is slim and slightly tapered. The length of the trouser extends up to your ankles.
- Fabrics Used: Most of the fabric has been made from cotton, along with a bit of elastin.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear a white coloured t-shirt along with a pair of nude coloured heels.
New Collection of Cotton Trousers For Men:
8. Casual Cotton Trousers:
If you love going to parties or attending parties very often, you will need some good looking classic casual cotton pants that will help you look great and stylish among your peers. The trouser has a simple yet sleek appearance that looks great on the eyes. The fit can be a little on the skinnier side, with a tapered fit as well. Also, the length of the trouser is cropped as well.
- Fabrics Used: Spandex and cotton are the main used fabrics in this case.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear a half-sleeved white shirt along with black loafers with these trousers.
9. Cotton Cargo Trousers:
If you don’t want to wear normal tailored trousers anymore and want to try something new and different, these cargo trousers will make you look happy. These cotton cargo trousers look great and feel comfortable to wear. The trouser has a simple olive coloured look, with side pockets. The fit is tapered towards the bottom, where the bottom end of the trouser has elasticated ends.
- Fabrics Used: 100% cotton fabric is used in this case.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear a beige coloured full-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of white-black sneakers.
10. Cotton Tapered Trousers:
Cotton tapered trousers are nothing special, cotton pants but have the fit or cut in a much-tapered way. The top-end part around the waist will be wider, and as you go downwards towards ankles and feet, it will shrink. The cotton tapered trousers have a nice looking colour with a chain hanging from one belt buckle. The trouser has a tapered fit and a slightly loose dimension towards the top.
- Fabrics Used: 98% in cotton along with rest being elastin.
- Matching Outfits: Pair this up with a striped t-shirt and a pair of white sneakers.
11. Skinny Cotton Trousers:
If you wear skinny jeans and want your trousers to be skinny as well, these trousers might be the right kind of garment for you. These skinny cotton trousers have a skinny fit and are also comfortable too. The design of the trousers is simple, with checkered and stripe designs all around its surface area. The fit is tapered as well as skinny too. The length extends below the ankles too.
- Fabrics Used: Cotton, linen, and elastin are the three main fabrics used in this case.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear a white t-shirt along with a white-blue pair of shoes.
12. Cotton Linen Trousers:
For the manufacturing of trousers, linen has been a great fabric altogether. Linen has a smooth and soft feeling, and the comfort factor is the same as cotton. These cotton linen trousers are perfect to be worn formally or casually. The trouser has clean lines throughout, with a plain design. The length extends only up to the ankles of the wearer. The overall fit is slightly tapered as well.
- Fabrics Used: Linen is the main used fabric in this case, along with cotton.
- Matching Outfits: You can pair these trousers up with white full-sleeved shirts and blue sneakers.
13. Cotton Pleated Trousers:
If you want simple looking trouser with all the features that you will ever need and looks very simple, then these cotton pleated trousers should be your first pick among all the other types mentioned in this article guide. These are the most simple looking trouser you can ever find on the market. It has a straight fit with very clean lines as usual. It also extends up to your foot.
- Fabrics Used: Nothing other than cotton is used as a fabric in this case.
- Matching Outfits: You can pair up a white full-sleeved shirt along with brown coloured oxford shoes with this.
14. Cotton Denim Trousers:
Cotton denim trousers are perfect trousers that can bridge the gap between formal and informal clothing types. You can easily pair these cotton denim trousers up with a shirt and blazer, and you can use the outfit for either of those types of occasions. The trouser has a straight fit, with almost the appearance and look of normal denim jeans. The length extends below the ankles, and the overall fit is relaxed.
- Fabrics Used: Cotton, along with denim, is used.
- Matching Outfits: You can wear a t-shirt and sneakers with this type of trousers.
15. Designer Cotton Trousers:
These trousers are tailored designed in the right way possible, so the fit will always be great and fantastic. Some designer cotton trousers come with dual-tone colours while some with single solid colours. The design of the trouser looks very ordinary and straightforward. The fit is straight with a front button and zipper. The length of the trouser extends more than your ankles.
- Fabrics Used: Cotton along with elastin is used as the fabric.
- Matching Outfits: A white t-shirt with a white-maroon pair of shoes will turn out to be perfect, without a doubt.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Wearing Cotton Trousers:
- Always plan to wear cotton trousers in the summers, as these trousers will give you relief from the excessive heat and sweat.
- Black cotton trousers should be worn with shirts and loafers, as it is the best possible combination.
- Never wear a cotton trouser that has been cheaply manufactured and does not have good quality cotton used in the fabric blend.
- Make sure that you do not wear cotton trousers during harsh colder climates, as the fabric will not keep you warm.
How to Style Cotton Trousers?
- Shirts go best with white cotton trousers so you can combine full-sleeved or half sleeved shirts easily with these types of trousers.
- Cotton trousers compliment accessories like jackets or blazers, so make sure you layer your outfit in the best way possible.
- Footwear is most important, and you can always pair up sneakers or even loafers with your cotton trousers as well.
- Finally, you can always wear good quality belts with your cotton trousers, making them look more stylish.
Buying the right navy cotton trousers is never really an easy job. You need to know all the main types and know about the types available in the market as well. Therefore, to aid you in buying the best kind of cotton trousers, this article guide will help you in the best possible ways. Thus, it is very much recommended that you always consult this article guide at the earliest if you have any confusion regarding trousers. Also, if you have any suggestions, you can always let us know, without any problems.