Trousers have been worn in the western world since ancient times, and nowadays they are now the most common forms of clothing for both men and women. The first recorded use of trousers dates back to the sixth century BC Greek geographers. These geographers were horse riders, and due to wearing trousers, riding on horses for long periods of times was not an issue. Both men and women horse riders with trousers can be found in ancient times. These days, there are trousers of various make and colours, and one of them, being the popular white trousers fashion. Girls white trousers have been the favourite garment mainly among the younger generation or crowd, who want something unique and different to wear.
What Are The Features of White Trousers:
- White trousers are really eye-catching and look extremely well when worn either during the day or the night.
- These white cotton pants women are easy to wear and are very comfortable for longer periods.
- There are a lot of white pant styles that one can choose from.
- White trousers are a perfect balance between formal and informal outfits.
- Versatility is also a key factor when wearing white trousers, as these trousers can be worn with any kind of shirt or top.
Which Fabric is Best For White Trousers?
Many types of fabrics can be used to manufacture white trouser, and all of them will deliver the same result. But, fabrics like cotton or even poly-viscose should be the go-to fabric for manufacturing white pants. The fabrics that should be avoided for white trousers are mostly rayon, nylon, and other types of these kinds of synthetic fabrics. This is because cotton is the most comfortable fabric when it comes to making any kind of trouser, especially black and white pants.
Fashionable White Trousers Collection for Men and Women with Images:
Here is the list of best white pant designs for ladies and gents in trend.
White Pants For Men:
1. White Linen Trousers:
If it’s the summertime and you want a simple combination for the hot weather, then there is nothing better than a white colour pant. These white linen trousers will be perfect for any kind of dress code. Simple and sophisticated design, with a straight fit with a little tapering at the bottom of the white linen trousers. The waistband has belt buckles with front zippers.
- Fabrics Used: Linen is the only material that is used.
- Matching Outfits: This trouser will look great with a blue colour checkered full sleeve shirt, along with brown colour loafers, with the shirt tucked away under the trousers.
2. White Silk Trousers:
Formal look with white silk trousers looks great and coupled with a blazer; you will find the right kind of outfit for your favourite occasions. These kinds of white silk pants are very versatile and can be easily dressed. These trousers have a tapering shape towards the bottom part of the legs. There are no such designs with just simple looks.
- Fabrics Used: In this case, about 60% of material is linen while the rest 40% is made from silk.
- Matching Outfits: Pair these white silk trousers up with a brown colour buckle shoe, a blue colour full sleeve shirt along with a white colour blazer.
3. White Summer Pants:
These white summer trousers are specially made for summers and its hot weather conditions, and therefore, these trousers are mainly made from breathable fabrics. These white summer trousers also hang the most away from the body and are thus very comfortable. The fitting of the trouser is more relaxed and it a straight fit as well. The bottom of the trousers is slightly flared and covers all of the ankles.
- Fabrics Used: Cotton and linen are the most favourite fabrics that are used in this case.
- Matching Outfits: A half sleeved shirt which has a white colour, along with a pair of brown sneakers would be sufficient to style up.
4. White Skinny Trousers:
Not everyone can pull off skinny trousers, but if you like your trousers to be well fitted, then going the white skinny trousers route will be the best decision for you. Ill-Fitted white pants may look up plain embarrassing for you. The design on these skinny white pants is pretty much simple just like any other white trouser. The waistband has belt buckles, along with front zippers. The fitting is tapered down at the bottom and stays close to your skin throughout.
- Fabrics Used: Mostly polyester is used as the material, with elastin and spandex to give the trousers its elasticity. Cotton can also be used.
- Matching Outfits: A full sleeved blue colour dotted shirt along with pale colour loafers will look great with these trousers. The shirt should also be tucked.
5. White Tailored Trousers:
Like and love to wear tailored suits, shirts, and pants? Then it is mandatory for you to try out these white tailored pants. Tailored trousers have been a favourite among men for ages and can be worn in any occasion or season you may like, be it summers or winters. The white tailored trousers have a straight and slightly relaxed fit towards the bottom. The end of the trousers extends only up to the ankles. Apart from that, it looks plain and simple.
- Fabrics Used: Linen is the most used material.
- Matching Outfits: Wearing black-white shoes and with a blue coloured striped full sleeved shirt will help you look great with these trousers.
Pants For Women in White Colour:
6. White Cotton Pants Women:
If you want white cotton pants women that is very comfortable and also looks fashionable as well, then this pair of pants should be the right fit for your job. It will make you look very geeky but also playful as well. The design of the white cotton pants women looks very simple with a slim fit and a tapering downward cut. The lower end of the trouser has the sides slightly cut with a thick border.
- Fabrics Used: Main fabric that is used in this case is cotton.
- Matching Outfits: These trousers can be paired up with a yellow colour sleeved or a sleeve-less top along with a pair of nude colour stilettos.
7. White High Waisted Trousers:
If normal waist trousers are not your thing, then you can try out white high waisted pants. These white high waisted trousers extend over your waistline and go all the way up to your upper-end torso. The trouser design is very simple, which has a skinny and tapered fit, and extends up to the ankle.
- Fabrics Used: In this case, a little bit of elastin is used along with most of the material being polyester. Elastin gives the skinny fit some stretch.
- Matching Outfits: Pair these trousers up with a nude colour crop top and nude colour heels.
8. Black and White Striped Pants Women’s:
These are uniquely looking pants, that have a flared bottom part and the fit is very much relaxed. The whole black and white striped pants women are colour in black with white stripes through it, in a vertical order. The black and white striped pants women have a wide garter belt around the waistline. The length of the pants extends over your feet and has a flared shape. The fit is relaxed.
- Fabrics Used: Cotton and polyester are the main materials that are used.
- Matching Outfits: These trousers can be paired with white or black colour heels and v-neck relaxed white top with full-sleeves.
9. White Wide Leg Trousers:
These white wide-leg pants have a relaxed fit with the bottom part of the pants wide in shape. If you like to look trendy, without going much overboard and want something that is more associated with style and fun, then you can go for these white wide leg trousers. The design is very simple, with the only colour that is being used is white. The shape of the pants resembles a bell, with the lower part having a wide flared design. The waist part is also high rise as well.
- Fabrics Used: Only polyester material is used.
- Matching Outfits: Pairing up with a full sleeved lace top that has a white and black colour combination, with white and black colour heels will do perfectly.
10. White Cropped Pants:
If you love to show off your flattering smooth legs, then these white cropped trousers should be an instant pick for your wardrobe necessities. These white cropped trousers will make your natural leg line look much better. These trousers also keep you cool during summers as well. It has a pretty straightforward, plain and smooth design that makes your legs look fantastic. It is high-waist and has a garter belt at the waist-line. The bottom part of the pants has some lace design work.
- Fabrics used: Fabrics like viscose is used mostly, along with polyamide and elastin as well, to give the pants its soft and stretchy feature.
- Matching Outfits: Wearing these white trousers with a designer top with half sleeves and having a relaxed fit will look great. Also, pair up with white colour heels.
Dos and Don’ts of Wearing White Trousers:
- Always make sure that you are wearing the right size for your black and white pants.
- The fitting for the trousers should always be perfect.
- Cotton should be the best fabric for you to choose when buying a white trouser.
- Provide a clear tone match with your white trouser and the rest of the outfit.
- Never plan to wear white pants made from synthetic fabrics, as they are more on the uncomfortable side.
- Do not wear white cargo trousers, as cargo trousers are itself a hard trend to pull off.
How to Style White Trousers:
- Wearing footwear like loafers or sandals with slim-fit white trousers is a good way to start.
- You can wear a white shirt or top along with a heritage blazer for a stylish finish.
- Wearing dark-coloured tops, shirts or t-shirts with loose white trousers is also a great style quotient as well.
- Accessorising leather jackets or handbags with white satin trousers is a great welcoming change.
- You can also wear sneakers as well with your white trousers, for a more casual look.
With a good amount of guide and a bit of thinking and research, white cotton trousers will not be that hard for you to pull off. You have to make sure that you are selecting the right kind of brand as well as the material. Combined with good fitting, you can be assured to have new favourite apparel in your wardrobe, without a doubt. Apart from that, you can always use white trousers for any occasions that you may like, be it formal or informal. Hopefully, you find the right kind of white trousers for your daily style and needs.