Tired of eating food throughout the day and yet not putting on weight? Are you working out in the gym rigorously and yet unable to beef up your muscle content? Well, then your solution lies in the use of protein powder for weight gain. There are ideally three types of protein powder available in the market, but the best powder is Whey to Health. They are a little heavy on the pocket, but it is known to be excellent as they are organic and very useful in gaining weight. This article explains the reason behind choosing whey as the best whey protein powder for weight gain. It also gives details about its composition, efficacy and the instructions for using the best protein powder.
Why is Whey the Best Protein Powder For Weight Gain Without Side Effects?
The few primary reasons for “Whey to health” being the best high protein powder for weight gain are mentioned below
- Protein-Based Calories: Calories are sourced from proteins only. Whey to health possesses a concentration of protein wherein all the calories are sourced out from this protein and not from carbohydrates or fats. It is devoid of artificial sweeteners or other trademark ingredients.
- Certified Product: This product is certified by the USP and is labelled USDA certified organic. Often protein powders that claim to be the best are not certified and contain impurities that are toxic. Possessing a label ensures the absence of such impurities.
- Quality Product from the USA: Since it is prepared in the USA, the standard and quality outshine the other protein powder that could give harmful side effects.
[See More: How To Gain Weight Naturally]
Whey to health is the best protein powder to gain weight fast. It is consumed for gaining weight by increasing muscle mass. Translucent and liquid in appearance, It comprises of globular proteins. The collection of these globular proteins has to be separated and isolated from the whey, which is a by-product cow’s milk’s cheese. It is a mixture of serum albumin, alpha-lactalbumin and most importantly, beta-lactoglobulin that are soluble independently.
How Does Protein Powder Make You Gain Weight?
Its efficacy lays in the fact that it readily digestible and easily absorbed by the body. Since it has the right quantity and quality of essential amino acids (branched-chained), it helps in growing muscles very fast as the muscle protein synthesis gets stimulated very rapidly as compared to caseins.
Factors like correct timing of consuming whey, the exact amount of powder to be consumed and its unique ability to act as a supplement are some of the factors that promote prompt muscle-building followed by good weight gain.
Instructions for Using the Best Protein Powder:
Only buying high-calorie protein powder for weight gain is not good enough for gaining weight; you have to follow the instructions accurately for optimum results.
- The first step to using the best protein for weight gain would be to calculate the right amounts of calories required for weight gain. For this first, find out your daily calorie intake, based on this calculate the dose that will give you the required amounts of surplus calories for putting on the weight.
- Once you are aware of the exact requirements, prepare your milkshake by adding the recommended dosage according to your requirements. Preparation of the milkshake can be used by either adding milk or substituting it with soy milkshakes. They are most effective when stirred properly; otherwise, the powder tends to remain at the bottom of the glass, thus affecting the exact proportion of the powder.
- Drink this shake after a rigorous work out so that the muscles get sufficient fodder to build up.
Tips For Using Whey Protein Powder For Weight Gain:
Here are a few suggestions from our fitness experts on the optimal usage of Whey protein:
- Whey protein for weight gain must be had in support of your regular diet
- Always drink Protein powder with cold water or slightly warm milk and never with hot fluids, as it breaks the proteins.
- Having this shake within 30 minutes of workout can quickly release the amino acids into your bloodstream and stimulate your muscle building.
- It is recommended to drink a lot of water to flush out the excess, undigested proteins which end up damaging your kidneys.
- Pregnant women, lactating mothers and people with other medical conditions are advised to speak to a doctor before drinking this supplement
Please ensure that this protein powder has to be consumed after a workout for boosting the energy levels. If your goal is to achieve ultimate fitness by gaining weight, then the best protein powder ‘whey for health’ is what you need. It is available in the markets readily. It is a complete supplement itself and gives fantastic results. If you have already tried this, do let us know your experiences to help others meet their health goals.
[See More: Best Protein Powders For Pregnancy]
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
Q1. Is Whey Protein better with milk or water?
Ans: The answer to this depends on your requirements and time of the day you take this drink. When you take Whey protein with milk, the nutrient absorption slows down. Hence, it is recommended to consume it during the day time. For faster absorption and lower fat levels, water is preferable, especially after workouts.
Q2. Is it wrong to consume Whey protein without workout?
Ans: Whey protein is generally recommended for those who work out regularly. The idea behind this is to supply protein for building muscles and repair any damaged tissues. When you consume the drink without working out, the proteins get converted into glucose and fat deposits. This can not only lead to unhealthy weight gain and ruin your shape, but also cause many health problems.
Q3. How Many meals Should I eat along with protein shakes?
Ans: If you are looking for a weight gain result, it is recommended to eat frequently. Breaking down a huge meal into 2-3 meals can give you a sustained release of energy. Experts recommend having at least 5-6 meals of a balanced diet, along with Whey protein shakes in between them for a quicker result.
[See More: Protein Shakes For Weight Gain]
Q4. What are the side effects of Whey Protein?
Ans: Although Whey protein is mostly safe for internal consumption, there are specific side effects associated with it. Taking this supplement in excess can give you irritable bowel movements, appetite loss, bloating, stomach cramps, nausea, headache and fatigue. In extreme cases, damage to the kidneys and liver are also possible.
Q5. How Much Whey Protein Can I Take Per Day?
As per the dietary guidelines, an average person can consume about 1-2 scoops of Whey protein, which is approx. 25-50gms. Keep the other protein foods under control when you have this drink, as excess protein can lead to health problems. Do consult a nutritionist to understand how protein does your body needfully!