Ever thought of getting bangs but weren’t quite sure about your decision? We understand since bangs are not easily associated with nicer looks. However, we come up with long hairstyles with bangs lists for a guide to those who want to try these out. And if you have already tried them out as well, these will help you to invent new styles within this variant of bang cut. Haircuts for long hair with bangs are quite versatile and can be styled in several different ways. These hairstyles for long hair with bangs are easy to do and maintain too and give a new edgy look. Be it for young age women or middle-aged women, these bang ideas for long hair are well suited to everyone. Continue reading to know more about hairstyles for bangs and long hair ideas.
12 Best and Cute Hairstyles for Long Hair with Fringe:
Here is our list of best haircuts for long hair with bangs. These are among the top new hairstyles for long hair with bangs.
1. Long Hairstyles for Bangs with Curly Hair:
If you are blessed with thick and dense curly tresses, there is nothing as lovely as trying out the beautiful long hairstyle look with bangs. These beautiful curly thick bangs look gorgeous on women with round or oval faces. Women across age groups can try this youthful and sleek chic hairstyle choice, and look ethereal and timeless. Do you like this style?
2. Long Hairstyles with Bangs for Thin Hair:
If you have a thin hair texture, fret not! This beautiful and simplistic yet elegant hairstyle idea will undoubtedly impress you. Also, the stunning long hairstyle idea is lovely if you have oval and elongated face shapes with thin hair or have a concern about hair loss. The bangs make you look youthful and chic with a contemporary appearance. What do you think?
3. Long Hairstyles with Bangs for Older Women:
You surely will fall in love with this long hairstyle idea for older women. While most assume bangs may look youthful and apt for younger age groups, most don’t know that they work wonders even for older age groups. Here is the idea and inspiration. Do try it if you love unique and feminine gorgeous vibes around you!
4. Cuter Bangs Hairstyle with Pinned Up Sides:
These hairstyle ideas for long hair with bangs are elementary and unique. This haircut comes under a variant of long layered hair with bangs. This is a perfect style for those who have long hair. It is a natural and usual style that we often see in everyday life pin-up both the hair sides to the centre. Let the side bangs fall on the face to look stylish and trendy. This style is best suited for that woman who wants to look simple and yet elegant.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this in winters and monsoons at best.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s and early 30s can only try this style out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with any face type and wavy hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this for casual work wear or office wear with casual Western outfits only.
5. Long Pony with Bangs Style:
This long hair with side bangs style for an aged woman picture is quite trending and stylish. If you thought only young and modern women could try out bangs, this will prove your idea wrong. Despite such a woman wearing this cut, the hairstyle looks amazing and stylish. The side bangs compliment the face and age very well and look quite graceful and elegant. Try it out if you do not want to go overbold and want a simple style.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 50s can fit into this style well.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style with any season as it goes well for all.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wear this style with an oval and diamond face only with straight hair.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this style with casual western wear or ethnic wear as you wish for regular outings.
6. Loose Hair with Side Bangs:
Now here comes one of our smart looks. This long hair with bangs and layers is among our top favourite looks. This is quite a simple look but very stylish and trendy. A woman who is young and modern women can try this style out. This look will just not take time to do; all you need to do is brush your hair easily very well and do it. Try it out if you want a readily stylish look for yourself.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in summer and monsoons at its best.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wear this style for any face shape and wavy hair.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this style for western wear during outings with friends or date nights.
7. Curly Waves with Bangs Style:
This is a variant of fringe bangs and long hair. In case you have curly hair as shown in the picture, you are the best fit to try out this blonde hairstyle, and it looks amazing and gorgeous. Just see this picture of a modern young woman flaunting her bangs. This is cool at this time and is followed by several women. This haircut is all that you need, and one does not need to do any maintenance or so as well for this style.
- Best Season to Try: Winters is best suited for these long hair bangs.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and 30s can try this style out totally.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this for a midi-length dress or skirt for night parties.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: An oval face only can try this style out with a curly hair type.
8. Bangs Style with Straight Hair Woman:
This long straight hair with bangs is quite a common style but is evergreen. This is in trend forever and does not seem to go out of fashion. If you have thick and straight fine hair, no one else than you can fit this style at its best. Just get a similar cut, and you will look gorgeous and lovely. We love the way this style is simple yet quite edgy and poised.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s and early 30s can try this straight hairstyle out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with any face shape and straight hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this style with Western clothes or dresses to look great when going to parties.
9. High Bun with Smooth Bangs Style:
If you thought you could not manage to do any other hairstyle with bangs other than leaving it out, here is a new style that is in trend now. This long hair with side bangs and layers is edgy when you tie a high bun. You need to brush the hair very well and tie it up well in high. Let the little hair fall on your forehead and look messy and stylish. The high bun can also tie up messily.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in their 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Summers are the best time to try out this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval and round faces with silky hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this with any casual Western outfits for casual outings with friends or family.
10. High Knot with Bangs for Middle-Aged Women:
Well, those women who are not young can also try this style out. This thick bangs and long hair is totally in style. You can either choose to leave out the hair with a similar style as shown in the left side picture or go with a neat bun as well in the other picture as shown. This is cool, simple and easy to do. All working women struggling to figure out which suits best for them in the mornings can try this bun hairstyle out without any time waste.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in the summer at its best.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s and 40s can try this hairstyle out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and hair type can work on this style.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this with shirts and pants to look great while going to the office.
11. High Pony with Knot for Long Bangs:
Here is a layered haircut for long hair with side bangs. You can try this variant out if you have super straight hair. All you need to do is a high pony and make a knot with the help of the same hair by rolling it around. It is unique and new in fashion and looks great and stylish. Those who want a bit of a sharp, bold look and do not bother about having simple looks can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this in any season as you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s are the best fit for this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with oval and diamond faces with straight hair can try this style.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this with casual t-shirts and jeans or shorts for outings with friends or date nights.
12. Side Bangs Style with Straight Hair:
Here are side bangs hairstyles for long hair. Those women in middle age or even older age who want to try outside bangs can do so to look simple and yet stylish in this way. This is straight hair that is neatly brushed and bangs kept on the sides. It falls a bit on the forehead, thus making it look a bit of edgy style. Wear this out if you want to try something new and unique rather than routine and casual.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 50s can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this for winters and monsoons at best.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and hair shape can try this style out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this style with any casual Western wear for normal family gatherings or outings.
Read: Long Shag Haircut Women
Additional Tips for Long Hairstyles with Bangs:
Here are a few tips from us to manage your bangs style very well,
- If you want to manage bangs in a similar way without changing them out, you have to trim your hair well from growing. This ranges from 2 months on average to maintain a similar length.
- Bang’s hair looks really good when hair is shiny and moisturised well. Hence make sure hair is well brushed always and nicely nourished.
- Apply hair oil every week to make sure to protect yourself from damage. Then the use of hair serum and conditioner during the time of hair wash.
- Apply hair spray at the end if you want more shiny hair. There are natural scent hairsprays that are available in markets.
- A hair spa once a month is a good idea to achieve silky smooth and shiny hair. It will help hair to look great and nourished well.
This guide on long hairstyles with bangs is quite versatile comprising of hairstyles that suit several age groups and women of different tastes and occasions. Hence you can easily pick up one of your best likings. These are well modern and give a young, radiant look. Given the way these styles are unique, these hairstyles will surely make you look edgy and stylish. Try them out, and you will surely love them. Further, tell us how you like these styles as we like to hear feedback from you.
Q1. Can Bangs Look Good On Round Faces?
Ans: Round faces aren’t easily adaptable to bangs. Hence if you want to try out bangs, try something with short side bangs or baby bangs rather than fringe bangs.
Q2. Does Fringe Bangs Suit Women of 50 Years Old?
Ans: Fringe bang suits women of any age group. However, make sure the bangs are not too lengthy. They can go well if you have a further diamond and oval faces only rather than a round face at that age group.
Q3. How Long Does It Take To Grow Bangs If I Want It?
Ans: This totally depends on the nature of your hair. If you have good healthy hair, you can easily grow bangs in 3 to 4 months. It depends on how fast your hair can grow.