Ever thought of getting bangs but weren’t quite sure about your decision? We understand you since bangs are not easily associated with nicer looks. However, we come up with long hairstyles with bangs list for a guide to those who are wanting to try these out. And if you have already tried out as well, these will help you to invent new styles within this variant of bang cut. Haircuts for long hair with bangs is quite versatile and can be styled in several and different ways. These hairstyles for long hair with bangs is easy to do, maintain too and gives all new edgy look. Be it for young age woman or middle-aged woman, this bang ideas for long hair are well suited to everyone. Continue reading to know more on hairstyles for bangs and long hair ideas.
10 Best and Cute Long Hairstyles with Bangs Looks for Women in 2019:
Here is our list of best haircut for long hair with bangs. These are among top new hairstyles for long hair with bangs.
1. Cuter Bangs Hairstyle with Pinned Up Sides:
These hairstyles idea for long hair with bangs are elementary and unique. This haircut comes under a variant of long layered hair with bangs. This is a perfect style for those who have long hair. It is a natural and usual style, which we often see in everyday life that is pin-up both the hair sides to the centre. Let the side bangs fall on the face to look stylish and trendy. This style is best suited for that woman who wants to look simple and yet elegant.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this in winters and monsoons at best.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 20s and early 30s can only try this style out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with any face type and wavy hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this for casual work wear or office wear with casual western outfits only.
2. Long Pony with Bangs Style:
This long hair with side bangs style for aged woman picture is quite trending and stylish. In case you thought an only young and modern woman could try out bangs, then this totally will prove your idea wrong. Despite such a woman wearing this cut, the hairstyle looks totally amazing and stylish. The side bangs compliment the face and age very well and look quite graceful and elegant. Try it out if you do not want to go overbold and wants a simple style.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 50s can totally fit into this style well.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style with any season as it goes well for all.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wear this style with oval and diamond face only with straight hair.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this style with casual western wear or ethnic wear as you wish for regular outings.
[See More: Perfect Pony Hairstyles for Women]
3. Loose Hair with Side Bangs:
Now here comes one of our smart looks. This long hair with bangs and layers is among our top favourite look. This is quite a simple look but very stylish and trendy. The woman who is in young age and modern women can totally try this style out. This look will just not take time to do it; all you need to do is brush hair easily very well and do it. Try it out if you want a readily stylish look for yourself.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 20s can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in summers and monsoons at its best.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wear this style for any face shape and wavy hair.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this style for western wear during outings with friends or date nights.
4. Curly Waves with Bangs Style:
This is a variant of fringe bangs long hair. In case you have curly hair as shown in the picture, you are best fit to try out this style, and it looks totally amazing and gorgeous. Just see this picture of a modern young woman flaunting her bangs. This is totally cool in this time and is followed by several women. This haircut is all that you need, and one does not need to do any maintenance or so as well for this style.
- Best Season to Try: Winters is best suited for this long hair bangs.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in the late 20s and 30s can try this style out totally.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this for midi-length dress or skirt for night parties.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: An oval face only can try this style out with curly hair type.
5. Bangs Style with Straight Hair Woman:
This long straight hair with bangs is quite a common style but is totally evergreen. This is in trend from forever and does not seem to go out of fashion. If you have thick and straight fine hair, there is no one else than you who can fit this style at its best. Just get a similar cut, and you will look absolutely gorgeous and lovely. We totally love the way this style is simple yet quite edgy and poised.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in any season as you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: Women of late 20s and early 30s can try this hairstyle out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with any face shape and straight hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this style with western clothes or dresses to look great when going to parties.
[See More: Latest Hairstyles for Long Straight Hair in 2019]
6. High Bun with Smooth Bangs Style:
In case you thought you could not manage to do any other hairstyle with bangs than leaving it out, here is a new style which is in trend now. This long hair with side bangs and layers are totally edgy when you tie a high bun. All you need to do is brush the hair very well and tie it up well in high. Let the little hair fall on your forehead and look messy and stylish. The high bun can also tie up in a messy way.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in 30s.
- Best Season to Try: Summers are the best time to try out this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval and round face with silky hair can try this style out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this with any casual western outfits for casual outings with friends or family.
7. High Knot with Bangs for Middle Aged Woman:
Well, those women are not totally young can also try this style out. This thick bangs long hair is totally in style. You can either choose to leave out the hair with a similar style as shown in the left side picture or go with a neat bun as well in other picture as shown. This is totally cool, simple and easy to do. All working woman who is struggling to figure out which can suit best for them in mornings can try this style out without any time waste.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in summers at its best.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 30s and 40s can try this hairstyle out.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and hair type can totally work on this style.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this with shirts and pants to look great while going to the office.
8. Curly Hair Style with Bangs for Younger Woman:
Now, this is another variant of layered haircuts for long hair with bangs in case you have curly hair. If you have such super curly hair and wondering if you can manage bangs well try this stylish side bangs version. This looks totally natural yet very stylish and edgy. This teen style is best for those girls and woman who aren’t looking for a huge makeover but wants to have a mild new unique change in their hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Those in 20s early can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Women can try this style out in winters.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wear this for oval and diamond ace with curly hair.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear casual skirts and tops to go out for movies with friends.
9. High Pony with Knot for Long Bangs:
Here is a layered haircut for long hair with side bangs. If you have super straight hair, you can totally try this variant out. All you need to do is high pony and make a knot with your help of same hair by rolling it around. It is unique and new in fashion and totally looks great and stylish. Those who want a bit of sharp, bold look and does not bother about having simple looks can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this in any season as you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 30s are the best fit for this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with oval and diamond face with straight hair can try this style.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this with casual t shirts and jeans or shorts for outings with friends or date nights.
[See More: Popular High Ponytail Hairstyles in 2019]
10. Side Bangs Style with Straight Hair:
Here are side bangs hairstyles for long hair. Those woman in middle age or even older age who wants to try outside bangs can possibly do so to look simple and yet stylish in this way. This is totally straight hair which is neatly brushed and bangs kept on sides. It falls a bit on forehead, thus making it look a bit of edgy style. Wear this out if you want to try something new and unique than routine and casual.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in 50s can try this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this for winters and monsoons at best.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and hair shape can try this style out.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Wear this style with any casual western wear for normal family gatherings or outings.
Additional Tips for Long Hairstyles with Bangs:
Here are a few tips from us to manage your bangs style very well,
- If you want to manage bangs in a similar way without changing it out, you have to trim your hair well from growing. This ranges from 2 months on an average to maintain similar length.
- Bangs’s hair looks really good when hair is shiny and moisturised well. Hence make sure hair is well brushed always and nicely nourished.
- Apply hair oil every week to make sure to protect from damage. Then the use of hair serum and conditioner during the time of hair wash.
- Apply hair spray at the end if you want more shiny hair. There are natural scent hairsprays which are available in markets.
- Hair spa once a month is a good idea to achieve silky smooth and shiny hair. It will help hair to look great and nourished well.
This guide on long hairstyles with bangs is quite versatile comprising of hairstyles which suit several age groups and woman of different tastes and occasions. Hence you can easily pick up one from your best liking. These are well modern and gives a young, radiant look. Given the way these styles are unique, these hairstyles will surely make you look edgy and stylish. Try them out, and you will surely love them. Further, tell us how you like these styles as we like to hear feedback from you.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Can Bangs Look Good On Round Faces?
Ans: Round faces aren’t easily adaptable to bangs. Hence if you want to try out bangs, try something with short side bangs or baby bangs than that of fringe bangs.
Q2. Does Fringe Bangs Suit Women Of 50 Years Old?
Ans: Fringe bang suits women of any age group. However, make sure the bangs are not too lengthy. They can go well if you have further diamond and oval face only rather than a round face at that age group.
Q3. How Long Does It Take To Grow Bangs If I Want It?
Ans: This totally depends on the nature of your hair. If you have good healthy hair, one can easily grow bangs in 3-4 months. It depends on how fast your hair can grow.