Are you searching for baby food for 4-month-old baby? Then this article helps a lot. I have explored the top 9 baby food. As you know that, new parents are so much excited as well as confused about the baby food. While introducing food to your 4-month-old baby, make use of the 4-day rule.
Top 9 Foods For 4th Month Baby:
1. Vegetable Puree:
- Now your baby does not have teeth, and therefore, the vegetable puree is best for them.
- Assure that all veggies have been earlier obtainable devoid of any reaction earlier to mixing and matching.
2. Sweet Potato And Butternut Squash Mash:
- It is a pretty mixture to attempt in the autumn, while butternut squash is copious. It is a huge source of beta-carotene for your baby.
- Shed and chop both vegetables and cook or steam, waiting until tender.
- Puree together by means of a small of your baby’s customary milk till it’s an appropriate consistency.
3. Fresh Fruity Yogurt:
- You can make this by using any ripe fruit of the season.
- This food is high in vitamin C plus calcium.
- Get any ripe fruit which is in season along with the peel, in addition, to slicing it as suitable. Put the fruit and water in a little saucepan and carry to the boil.
- Boil until the fruit is flexible and then pulp. Later than cooling, mix into yogurt.
4. Creamy Coconut Lentils:
- Coconut milk is a simple way to provide your baby’s food with an attractive flavor. This food encloses iron as well as is a good basis for B vitamins.
- Deep-fry the onion in oil until soft and clear. Put in the lentils and empty them over the water. Cover up and cook gently for 15 minutes. Otherwise, wait for the lentils to be almost soft.
- Put in the coconut milk. Boil for 5 minutes. Crush or puree for 4 month old baby and mash or serve up.
See More: 5 Months Baby Food
5. Apple Plus Raspberry Puree:
- Along with raspberry, you can also use blueberries and strawberries.
- Put diced apple and raspberry in a pan plus cook above low heat for 5 minutes to 8 minutes till soft.
Puree, in addition, filter out the raspberry seeds. Dish up just warm.
6. Carrot And Swede Mash:
- This bright combination is a satisfying meal for your baby, plus you can have it as a side dish with some grilled fish otherwise chicken.
- Cook or boil the carrots plus swede awaiting tender, plus mash mutually. You can also add this to rice puree.
7. Avocado And Banana Mash:
- This is a radiant vegetarian meal that gives you ample healthy fat or monounsaturated fat plus potassium.
Make a Puree jointly well, plus serve it.
See More: 7-Month Baby Food Chart
8. Petits Pois Puree:
- This contains a natural sweetness that your baby is sure to enjoy. This simple puree contains iron over and above and is a good foundation of fibre.
- Boil the petits pois waiting just gently. Crush with a little cooled, boiled water; otherwise, your baby’s common milk, plus mix in the ripe baby rice.
9. Cod And Sweet Corn Chowder:
- This food is a great basis for B vitamins, beta-carotene, vitamin C and calcium.
- Softly boil the cod in the milk with the potato plus bay leaves for concerning 8 minutes to 10 minutes, awaiting the fish flakes.
- Eliminate the fish, potato, plus bay leaves plus put them on a plate to remain warm.
- Put in the corn to the milk; boil for a pair of minutes. Go back the additional ingredients to the pan, affix the parsley, plus carry reverse to a boil. Puree a little for your baby.
See More: Baby Food Recipes 6 Months
Introducing your 4-month-old baby to solid foods is an important milestone. Feeding your baby healthy foods will help them to grow and develop. Always consult your paediatrician before introducing new foods or making any drastic changes to your baby’s diet.