All of you know that after 7 months, your baby facing a teething problem that is difficult for your baby as well as for you. At this time, the baby’s gums will consider raw plus irritable, and she will desire to chew up firm, otherwise, hard things to relieve her distress. Prepare lots of this, plus stock up on them in a sealed bottle. This article will provide information on the best foods to introduce to your 7 month baby and tips on how to make the transition to solid foods a successful one.
9 Natural Indian Food Recipes For 7 Month Baby:
In this article, we have shared some of the simple and best food recipes that are helpful for you and your baby. Discover a variety of wholesome ingredients and simple preparation methods to ensure your baby’s health and development.
1. Baked Apples:
- Peel the apple and core it, and put a little butter as well as some cinnamon.
- Boil this in enough water and later then bake in the oven for around 30 minutes.
- After cooling down, cut this into small pieces and serve as finger food otherwise, mash and serve.
2. Cheeku Shake:
- In case your baby doesn’t like cheeku, then you can use avocado, papaya, melon or banana.
- Trench and shed the cheeku. Slice both fruits into little pieces.
- Mix together the fruit in a mixer to a smooth paste. Combine this with breast milk otherwise, formula.
- Alter reliability to your baby’s preference moreover serve.
3. Savoury Chicken Casserole:
- This recipe is a brilliant source of iron, plus also contains beta-carotene moreover vitamin C.
- Softly fry the onion plus chicken awaiting until the chicken is cooked on all sides. Mix carrot, mushrooms and bay leaf.
- Add the water and boil gently meant for 15 minutes, after that, add peas and cook for 5 minutes.
- Eliminate the bay leaf moreover, mix to a suitable consistency for your baby.
4. Potato Sheera:
- Fry thinly boiled and mashed potatoes as well as sugar into ghee and mix incessantly.
- Add a little milk in between and cook on medium flame.
- After turning it into yellowish colour, put in elaichi powder and also adds 4 to 5 strands of saffron into the sheera.
- Ready to serve.
See More: Baby Food Recipes 10 Months
5. Yummy Oats Plus Apple Porridge:
- This dish is very nutritious as it offers calcium, protein, fibre and energy to your baby.
- Fry the oats in ghee for 2 minutes until it gets brown in colour. Then mix milk plus jaggery moreover boil on a slow flame intended for 2 to 3 minutes, whereas stirring irregularly.
- Add apple, blend well and cook for 1 minute.
- Later cooling down, mix in a mixer to a soft purée. Serve up lukewarm.
6. Apple Strawberry Puree:
- This recipe is very nutritious because it offers vitamin C as well as calcium.
- Mash the apples along with strawberries jointly in a blender.
- Strain to get rid of the strawberry seed.
- Put in the milk, combine well and dish up immediately.
7. Spinach Pasta Puree:
- First of all, boil whole wheat pasta and spinach in water for around ½ cup of water for around 2 minutes.
- Put in the cooked pasta, salt, pepper, and Paneer, then combine well.
- Carry it to a boil, plus cool it a little. Blend this mixture in a food processor to create a smooth purée. Serve up lukewarm.
See More: 9 Months Baby Food
8. Banana Milk Shake:
- To make this, you need milk, sugar, and ice – cubes and banana.
- Put sliced banana, milk and sugar plus ice cubes in the mixer, then grind well in a food processor.
- Pour this into a glass and give it to your baby.
9. Mixed Vegetable Soup:
- Mixed vegetable soup is best for your baby. To make this, you need carrots, cabbage, pudina leaves, moong dal and lauki.
- Combine moong dal in the company of lauki, cabbage, pudina leaves and carrot.
- Put in 2 cups of water and boil the dal and veggies in the pressure cooker.
- At the moment, strain this with a juice sieve. You can create the soup as broad as your baby like.
See More: 5 Months Baby Food Chart
This article has provided an overview of the best food options for 7 month babies. It is important to remember that the food choice at this stage should be tailored to the individual needs of each baby. Finally, parents should also talk to their paediatrician if they have any questions or concerns about their baby’s dietary needs. With the proper preparation and guidance, parents can ensure that their seven month old baby gets the best nutrition possible.