Amla shampoo is an age-old remedy for several hair concerns. Amla is a well-known ingredient for hair growth and treats hair and scalp concerns for a long time ago. In today’s world, we have several products incorporating Amla as an ingredient in the shampoo. Amla shampoo is a well-known and demanded product in the market. Hence let us know more about the product and ranges of Amla Shikakai shampoo along with their details and how to use. Read more to know about amla reetha shikakai shampoo for hair.
Benefits Of Amla Shampoos In India With Prices:
Let us see the best amla shampoos in India along with amla reetha shikakai powder shampoo.
1. Khadi Mauri Herbal Amla and Bhringraj Shampoo:
In case you are a huge fan of herbal products, then this vaadi amla shikakai shampoo is definitely for you. With the richness of Amla, the product has several healthy elements which are good for your hair growth and cleanly scalp. Khadi amla and bhringraj shampoo have neem excerpts which tend to make your hair grow and get strong from roots.
- Ingredients: Purified water, reetha, aloe vera excerpts, amla excerpts, bhringraj, and neem oil.
- How to use: Use this gentle shampoo in the required amount and mix it with water to make a shampoo solution. Apply generously to the scalp and hair and rub it off. Cleanse the hair with lukewarm or cold water.
- Suitability of Hair and Gender: This can be used by both men and women, especially preferred by women. Any hair type can use this shampoo.
- Pros: The Khaadi amla bringraj shampoo is Value for money and has natural ingredients. It further helps removes all interior oil in the scalp and hair.
- Cons: May get frizzy hair to some people and may not treat dandruff effectively.
- Ratings: 4/5
- Price: 210 ml for INR 175
2. Vaadi Herbals Hair fall And Damage Control Amla Shikakai Shampoo:
- Ingredients: There is amla extracts, shikakai extract, avocado extract and olive extracts within.
- How to use: Apply this Vaadi shampoo to wet scalp and hair generously. Massage to the scalp and rinse it thoroughly.
- Suitability for hair and gender: This suits women with dry hair.
- Pros: Smooth, bouncy and soft hair at your step. This amla shampoo for hair loss also helps to get rid of frizz.
- Cons: May not work great for oily hair.
- Ratings: 4.5/5
- Price: 350 g for INR 165
3. Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai and Amla Herbal Shampoo:
Lotus herbals are among the best amla shampoo in the market for providing herbal treatment to hair with natural ingredients. It gives you a hundred percent of amla benefits to hair. The product has high quality, and hence you can feel the total worth of the price you are paying.
- Ingredients: It has amla reetha, shikakai, and behra in it.
- How to use: Apply this amla shikakai reetha shampoo for hair liberally on the scalp and hair and lather it well. rinse well once done.
- Suitability for hair and gender: Both men and women can use this product with any kind of hair type.
- Pros: Mild shampoo with herbal nature and no much chemicals in it.
- Cons: Does not remove oil from hair in case you are applying oil and doing a hair wash.
- Ratings: 3.8/5
- Price: 200 ml for INR 188
4. Dabur Amla Vitamin Creme Shampoo:
This Dabur amla shampoo is known to be the best amla shampoo due to hydrolyzed Keratin. It gives the best solutions for treating hair fall. It helps to reduce hair fall issues shampoo consists of hydrolyzed Keratin which is one of the best solutions for treating hair fall. If you’re having problems with your thick hair, then this is the right shampoo for you. It will nourish your thick hair from the root to the tips making it voluminous and bouncy.
- Ingredients: This natural amla shikakai shampoo is enriched with ingredients of Amla, shikakai and multivitamins.
- How to use: Apply the shampoo solution mixed with water generously to hair and scalp and rinse it.
- Suitability for hair and gender: Suitable for any hair type and any gender.
- Pros: Good for giving silky and smooth hair texture.
- Cons: Does not treat dandruff issues.
- Ratings: 4/5
- Price: 100 ml for INR 192
5. Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Fortifying Shampoo:
This natural amla shikakai shampoo will help fight against damage to hair and help reduce split ends and external damage. It comes with natural amla which also helps the damage through pollution, sun rays, and dust.
- Ingredients: This Garnier amla shampoo has natural ingredients of amla and shikakai within it along with a few chemicals to avoid damage to hair.
- How to use: Mix this shampoo solution to a bit of water and apply thoroughly to the scalp and hair. Rinse it well later.
- Suitability for hair and gender: Both for men and women, especially for women who go out regularly.
- Pros: Smells amazing, and works well within three washes. Further adds softness and silkiness.
- Cons: Limited availability in the Indian subcontinent.
- Ratings: 4/5
- Price: 384 ml for INR 1499
6. Himalaya Herbal Protein Shampoo, Gentle Care:
Himalaya in India is a well-known budget brand for hair and skin care. This Himalaya Amla shampoo helps greatly helps to include protein through amla and myrobalan which is great ingredients for hair. They are enriched with herbal nutrients. It helps as an excellent tonic for hair.
- Ingredients: This shampoo has chickpea, amla, black myrobalan, and licorice.
- How to Use: Mix this shampoo with a bit of water and apply it to scalp and hair thoroughly. Rinse it well.
- Suitability for hair and gender: Both men and women, for dry hair.
- Pros: It is chemical-free and cleanses hair very well. It is also mild for everyday use purpose.
- Cons: It does not travel-friendly due to the size of the bottle and does not reduce hair fall.
- Ratings: 4.5/5
- Price: 400 ml for INR 140.
7. Vatika Black Olive & Amla Shampoo:
This Dabur Amla hair shampoo helps with enriching hair with black olives and amla. Due to the black olives, it retains the black color in the hair. It does not incorporate any harmful chemicals and hence is herbal in nature. This amla shampoo in India helps protect hair from all kinds of damage.
- Ingredients: This amla shikakai shampoo has almond, amla, henna, and black olives in it.
- How to use: Mix this shampoo in your wet hair and rub properly. Rinse it with cold water.
- Suitability for hair and gender: For women with long hair particularly.
- Pros: Rinses clean properly and reduce hair breakage and damage. It further has a good fragrance too.
- Cons: It does not add any extra shine to it.
- Ratings: 3.5/5
- Price: 200 ml for INR 112
8. Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo:
The Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo has an amla pearl complex as a major ingredient which helps to protect hair from any kind of damage. It further helps from sun UV rays and maintains a natural black color of hair. This amla shampoo is among the best in the market right now.
- Ingredients: Sodium sulfate, silicone and amla complex.
- How to use: Wet your hair and take two or three drops of shampoo and apply on your hair. Massage it gently and rinse it.
- Suitability for hair and gender: suitable for long silk hair for women.
- Pros: Affordable, easily available and protects from sun rays. Cleans scalp easily and nicely.
- Cons: This does not prevent hair fall and does not treat dandruff. Contains chemicals too.
- Ratings: 3.5/5
- Price: 650 ml for INR 280
9. Ayur Herbal Amla and Shikakai Shampoo:
This Ayur amla shikakai shampoo in the market is herbal in nature for cent percent. It helps to clean the scalp deeply. It does not involve any chemicals and hence best for those looking out for pure herbal shampoo.
- Ingredients: The Ayur amla shikakai with reetha shampoo has the richness of amla extracts, shikakai, reetha, methylparaben and fragrance with it.
- How to use: Use this product once or twice a week as necessary by applying on wet hair and massaging and rinsing it.
- Suitability for hair and gender: Suitable for both gender and all hair type.
- Pros: Pocket-friendly, and easily available in almost all stores. Contains herbal extracts.
- Cons: However, a lot of product is required in one single wash.
- Ratings: 3.5/5
- Price: 1000 ml for INR 230.
10. Natural’s care for Beauty Amla Shikakai Shampoo:
The natural amla shikakai shampoo treats hair with its richness of ingredients in amla and ayurvedic extracts. It has pure shikakai and amla reetha along with Brahmi. It further helps to nourish hair greatly and makes it soft and silky.
- Ingredients: Amla, Shikakai, Brahmi, and reetha.
- How to use: Apply a needful amount of shampoo on wet hair at first. Massage it well and wash it properly.
- Suitability for hair and gender: Suitable for all gender and all hair types.
- Pros: Does give a smooth texture and help reduce hair fall to an extent.
- Cons: Does not detangle hair or reduce frizziness.
- Ratings: 3.4/5
- Price: 500 ml for INR 225
11. Aswini Adhuna Amla Shampoo:
This aswini amla shampoo helps for natural hair color and hair growth. It reduces fizziness and gives a smooth texture. It further maintains natural color easily and stops hair fall.
- Ingredients: This product has richness in amla and reetha along with shikakai. It is totally herbal in nature.
- How to use: Apply required amount of this shampoo to wet hair and massage it well. Wash it later.
- Suitability of gender and hair type: Any gender and dry hair suits best.
- Pros: This helps with maintaining hair color as promised.
- Cons: However this amla shampoo does not reduce hair fall and requires a lot of shampoo at one time.
- Ratings: 3.3/5
- Price: Rs 38 for 80 ml
12. Baldev Industries Panchvati Brahmi Amla Shampoo:
This Brahmi amla shikakai shampoo helps greatly to give healthy hair and a clean scalp. It reduces damage caused to hair through sun and dust along with reducing hair fall. Further, it helps and nourishes hair for promoting hair growth. It conditions hair deeply from the roots.
- Ingredients: the active ingredients include Brahmi, shikakai, and amla.
- How to use: Use a generous amount of shampoo on massaging on the wet hair properly. Rinse it well after a few minutes.
- Suitability of gender and hair type: Any hair type and any gender.
- Pros: Has natural ingredients and gives a herbal fragrance.
- Cons: Does not reduce hair fall.
- Ratings: 3.6/5
- Price: 450 ml for INR 160
Amla shampoo is in trend right now in the market given the several cases of damage hair and hair loss cases. Several herbal doctors and believers recommend amla as major ingredient along with shikakai to reduce hair fall, control damage and frizz along with protecting hair from pollution. Given the scenario, amla shampoo emerged as a major product in the country. Try out these shampoos as per your choice and let us know your opinion of them in comments.
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers:
Q1. Is Amla Shampoo Good for Oily Hair?
Ans: Yes, amla is good for any kind of hair, be it dry or oily hair. You need to just choose correct shampoo as per your hair type, and the issue lies on it. Make sure you get the right choice to treat your oily hair with hair growth solution through amla shampoos.
Q2. Can Amla Shampoos Regrow Hair?
Ans: Amla shampoo and original amlas are known to help in blood circulation in the scalp. This increases blood flow and strengthens follicles greatly. It also prevents breakages and hence helps regrow hair.
Q3. Can Amla Shampoos Help Grey Hair to Disappear and Get Natural Color Back?
Ans: Yes, amla is well known to get the natural black color of hair back to texture. Hence amla shampoo in India is hugely advised due to it’s natural and herbal treating properties for several hair concerns like treating white or grey colored hair.