Do you like spicy food? Then you have to try Andhra food because Andhra food recipes are recognized for its spicy taste. The Andhra food preparation is wealthy in spices. A number of the famous Andhra cuisines contain Biryani, chutneys, desserts and pickles.
9 Classic Rayalaseema and Coastal Andhra Food Recipes Ever:
You can get vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food in Andhra food.
1. Crispy Bendakaya Recipe:
- Dry heat the jeera, peanuts, dhania, chana dal plus red chillies and crush them mutually.
- Blend in the crushed garlic, coconut plus salt.
- Deep fry the bhindi as well as dust the masala over it.
- Combine well and dish up hot.
2. Pesarattu Recipe:
- This is a dosa like preparation local to Andhra Pradesh. It is prepared with green grams consumed as a snack otherwise a breakfast meal.
- Drain the soaked moong dal and rice mixture and crush roughly. Combine in the chillies, onions salt and coriander to make the batter.
- Carry on creating like dosas, so heat griddle, splattering some water over it and right away pour some batter plus scattering out.
- Place oil all around plus a little bit on top. Dish up through coconut chutney.
3. Andhra Pepper Chicken:
- Pickle the chicken drumsticks by turmeric, green chilli paste, salt ginger garlic paste plus lemon juice.
- Fry cumin seeds, onions, curry leaves, crushed pepper, and coriander leaves for 2 minutes.
- Put in marinated chicken with some water with stirring cook for 15minutes.
- Dust chopped coriander leaves and boil for 2 minutes.
Read: Food Recipes in Bengali
4. Masala Pakodi:
- Mix besan powder otherwise sanaga Pindi, ginger garlic paste, oil, green chillies pieces, jeera, and oil for deep fry and 1big onion long pieces.
- Make a smooth batter and heat the oil in pan and make small Pakories and deep fry them in low heat.
- Serve hot with green chutney or curd.
5. Boorelu (Deep Fried Sweet Dumplings):
- This is a round of rice flour puffy with coconut plus chana dal.
- Grind the soaked urad dal plus rice to make a fine paste adding up sufficient water to create a broad batter.
- Go to ferment all night in a hot place. Boil the channa in water.
- Mix the sugar plus coconut to the dal and fry on a low flame until the mixture is thick.
- Adding cardamom powder mash and make small ball from them. Coat them in batter.
- Deep fry dumplings until golden plus serve up warm.
6. Gutti Vankaya Kura:
- This is a customary brinjal curry.
- Fry cardamoms, cloves and dal chini and mix green chillies, cumin, garlic and mustard seeds, chopped onions, curry leaves, turmeric, and adding tomato cook for 2 min.
- Put in the red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and coconut paste. Then adding salt cook it till gets dry consistency.
- Mix some tamarind removal and water. Then add fried brinjals.
- Allow it to boil for 5-7 minutes till the gravy becomes thick.
7. Peanuts Podi or Chutney:
- Blend in mixer dry roast cumin seeds, peanuts coriander seeds, peanuts, Garlic cloves, chilli powder salt and create a coarse powder.
- Stock up the peanut powder in a sealed container. Dish up it alongside with ghee plus hot rice otherwise chapati.
8. Vermicelli Uttapam:
- Boil roasted vermicelli for 2 min.
- Mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, sooji rava, and curd to make uttapam batter.
- Pour this batter on a hot pan with some oil. On the top put finely chop onions, coriander leaves, carrot, green chillies, and cook on low flame.
- Turn and fry from both sides.
9. Gongura Mamsam:
- Boil the meat with turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, plus salt.
- Fry cloves, cumin seeds, cardamoms plus chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, gongura leaves, coriander powder, boiled meat, water and salt.
- Combine well and cook for 5 minutes.