Do you like spicy food? Then you have to try Andhra food because Andhra food recipes are recognized for its spicy taste. The Andhra food preparation is wealthy in spices. A number of of the famous Andhra cuisines contain Biryani, chutneys, desserts and pickles. You can get vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food in Andhra food.
1. Crispy Andhra Bhindi:
• Dry heat the jeera, peanuts, dhania, chana dal plus red chillies and crush them mutually.
• Blend in the crushed garlic, coconut plus salt.
• Deep fry the bhindi as well as dust the masala over it.
• Combine well and dish up hot.
• This is a dosa like preparation local to Andhra Pradesh. It is prepared with green gram consume as a snack otherwise a breakfast meal.
• Drain the soaked moong dal and rice mixture and crush roughly. Combine in the chillies, onions salt and coriander to make batter.
• Carry on creating like dosas, so heat griddle, splattering some water over it and right away pour some batter plus scattering out.
• Place oil all around plus a little bit on top. Dish up through coconut chutney.
3. Andhra Pepper Chicken:
• Pickle the chicken drumsticks by turmeric, green chilli paste, salt ginger garlic paste plus lemon juice.
• Fry cumin seeds, onions, curry leaves, crushed pepper, and coriander leaves for 2 minutes.
• Put in marinated chicken with some water with stirring cook for 15minutes.
• Dust chopped coriander leaves and boil for 2 minutes.
4. Masala pakodi:
• Mix besan powder otherwise sanaga Pindi, ginger garlic paste, oil, green chillies pieces, jeera, and oil for deep fry and 1big onion long pieces.
• Make a smooth batter and heat the oil in pan and make small Pakories and deep fry them in low heat.
• Serve hot with green chutney or curd.
5. Boorelu (Deep Fried Sweet Dumplings):
• This is a round of rice flour puffy with coconut plus chana dal.
• Grind the soaked urad dal plus rice to make a fine paste adding up sufficient water to create a broad batter.
• Go to ferment all night in a hot place. Boil the channa in water.
• Mix the sugar plus coconut to the dal and fry on a low flame until the mixture is thick.
• Adding cardamom powder mash and make small ball from them. Coat them in batter.
• Deep fry dumplings until golden plus serve up warm.
6. Gutti Vankaya Kura:
• This is a customary brinjal curry.
• Fry cardamoms, cloves and dal chini and mix green chillies, cumin, garlic and mustard seeds, chopped onions, curry leaves, turmeric, and adding tomato cook for 2 min.
• Put in the red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and coconut paste. Then adding salt cook it till gets dry consistency.
• Mix some tamarind removal and water. Then add fried brinjals.
• Allow it to boil for 5-7 minutes till the gravy becomes thick.
See More: Food Recipes In Bengali
7. Peanuts podi or chutney:
• Blend in mixer dry roast cumin seeds, peanuts coriander seeds, peanuts, Garlic cloves, chilli powder salt and create a coarse powder.
• Stock up the peanut powder in a sealed container. Dish up it alongside with ghee plus hot rice otherwise chapati.
See More: South Indian Food Recipes
8. Vermicelli Uttapam:
• Boil roasted vermicelli for 2 min.
• Mix all purpose flour, baking powder, sooji rava, and curd to make uttapam batter.
• Pour this batteron hot pan with some oil. On the top put finely chop onions, coriander leaves, carrot, green chillies, and cook on low flame.
• Turn and fry from both sides.
See More: Traditional Punjabi Food Recipes
9. Gongura Mamsam:
• Boil the meat with turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, plus salt.
• Fry cloves, cumin seeds, cardamoms plus chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, gongura leaves, coriander powder, boiled meat, water and salt.
• Combine well and cook for 5 minutes.