Aspirin are not just the cheap relief for nasty headaches. It’s a wonder drug which has such astounding skin benefits.
Benefits Of Aspirin Face Packs To The Skin:
To summarize, an aspirin in your daily skin care routine can give the following benefits:
- Helps remove bacteria and gives way to visibly clearer skin.
- It is an NSAID, thus helps reduce puffiness and helps heal skin.
- Use it as a spot treatment for pimples and blemishes.
- Acetylsalicylic acid helps unclog open pores and softens thick scaly skin.
- It reacts fast and gives quicker results.
Aspirin In Face Packs:
Aspirin acts like a magic wand for all kinds of skin breakouts. But follow a few basic rules before you use it.
- It works best if used before going to bed at night.
- Do not let it flake into your eyes else they’ll burn.
- Frequency of use depends upon the how oily your skin is.
- Always do patch tests on the back of your ears.
If all these have been adhered to then here are a few variants of aspirin to use at home as part of your beauty regimen.
See More: Ayurvedic Face Pack For Pimples
Aspirin Face Packs:
Here are our top 5 aspirin face packs for all kind of skin types.
1. Vinegar Aspirin Face Pack For Dull Skin:
• 1 tsp Apple Cedar Vinegar
• 6 tsp mineral water
• 5 plain aspirin tablets
Method: Dilute the vinegar with mineral water. Crush aspirin tablets and add the powder to this mix. Apply and leave it to dry on skin. Wash off with baking soda mixed with cold water.
Benefits: Breathes life into dull skin. The aspirin has salicylic acid which helps to remove acne and pimples since it is like a chemical peel. The vinegar has vitamin C and helps minimize sun damage to your skin. Baking soda works great at the end to balance the effects of acetylsalicylic acid. It is one of the best aspirin face packs.
2. Aspirin And Honey Face Mask For Acne Relief:
• 1 tsp Honey
• 1 tsp mineral water
• 3 uncoated aspirin tablets
Method: Dilute the aspirins with mineral water. Drizzle some honey on this mix. Apply and leave it to dry on skin. Wash off with warm water.
Benefits: Helps dry off all whiteheads and blackheads. Honey prevents drying up the skin and helps pull out dead skin layer. This is the good aspirin face mask.
See More: Benefits Of Applying Saffron On Face
3. Lemon Juice And Aspirin Face Pack For Flawless Skin:
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• 3-6 uncoated aspirin tablets
Method: Crush the aspirins and soak them in lemon juice. Apply all over face or just the effected areas and leave it to dry. Wash off with a mixture of 1 tbsp baking soda in one cup water.
Benefits: Helps dry off all kinds of facial breakouts. Citric acid helps brighten the skin tone. If the mask leaves the skin too dry apply some light moisturizer to hydrate it. It is one of the best aspirin face masks. This is a ideal aspirin face pack.
4. Aloe Vera And Aspirin Face Mask For Dry Sensitive Skin:
• A dollop of Aloe Vera gel
• 3-5 uncoated aspirin tablets
Method: Crush the aspirins and quirt a dollop of aloe vera over it and mix them well. Apply all over face. Remove with a damp washcloth or soaked cotton.
Benefits: Aloe Vera hydrates and soothes the skin. Aspirin works on the bacterial infections or breakouts. In case actual aloe vera is not available one can use over the counter aloe vera gel. This is one of the best aspirin face packs.
See More: Herbal Face Packs
5. Yogurt And Aspirin Face Mask For Hyper Sensitive Skin:
• 2tbsp sour yoghurt
• 3-5 uncoated aspirin tablets
Method: Crush the aspirins. Add to the yogurt and mix them well. Apply all over face. Remove with a damp washcloth.
Benefits: Yogurt moisturizes and soothes the skin. Aspirin helps unclog open pores. Together it helps brighten the skin tone and improve its texture. This can also be used for those suffering from allergies and rosacea. This is the best aspirin face mask.
See More: Prepare & Apply Facepacks
Facial skin is very delicate and often sensitive, so it’s best to tread cautiously. Try out the best alternative that suits you.