When we think of a Japanese Woman, our mind instantly makes a sketch of a beautiful, slim girl with flawless complexion and silky-smooth hair. A lot of women across the world have tried to copy the way Japanese women style themselves, but in vain. This is because the Japanese have special beauty secrets which they have hid from the rest of the world. These beauty secrets are now revealed thanks to globalisation. From drinking green tea every day to bathing in rice water, Japanese women have mastered the art of looking beautiful. Check out this article in which we unwrap the Japanese Beauty Routine for you.
Japanese Natural Beauty Secrets:
Below are some of Japanese anti-aging secrets to inspire you:
- Camellia oil: This is one of Japanese signature oils derived from the Camellia plant. This oil is a part of Japanese skin care and is used by women across centuries to keep their skin look younger and radiant.
- Sheet Masks: Japanese women swear by their sheet masks. They like to prepare homemade sheet masks using silk cloth soaked in distilled flower water for lifted skin.
- Sun Protection: Japan is one of Asian countries which see a lot of sun. Japanese women don’t step out of their homes without proper sun protection. An SFP50 is a must to prevent your skin from burns and damages.
Japanese Skincare Secrets:
Using red beans for skin problems is an old age method and Japanese women use it is as a face scrub. Scrubbing red beans over the face helps one to get flawless and smooth skin. It helps the blemishes to subside and provides glowing skin free of any spots.
See More: European Women Beauty Secrets
Rice Bran Oil:
Rice bran oil is rich in vitamin E and has great anti agent oxidants. This can be used on the skin as a moisturizer. This helps the skin to glow and whitens it. It nourishes tones and cleanses the skin. This can also be used on rough areas such as elbows and knees in order to smoothen it. It also works well as a make up remover.
See weeds are rich in zinc, copper and selenium which are well know strengthening minerals. They are dried and then crushed to form a powder like substance, later it is mixed in water which makes it perfect to be applied on the face. This is a natural cleanser and blocks the open pores. This also protects the skin from harmful sun rays and keeps it healthy. It can also be applied to the hair for deep conditioning.
Uguisu facials are famous in Japan. The core ingredient of this kind of facial is the bird dropping. They believe that the bird droppings have certain rich substances which help them to remove make up and to brighten the skin. This helps to lighten the skin colour and also closes the pores. This helps the skin to get soft and pale.
See More: Italian Beauty Tips
This oil is mainly for the dry and rough patches like elbows, knees and around the nails. This natural softens the skin and helps it shine. It also works well to remove wrinkles and to restore the lost moisture. It helps the skin to look fresh and young.
Nori sheets are used to make sushi but also is also an excellent conditioning agent. Women either eat it raw or boil it and put it in the hair. It acts as a wonderful nourishing agent and keeps the hair silky and shiny. It helps to repair the damaged hair keeps it naturally intact.
See More: Greek Beauty Tips
Japanese Diet Secrets:
Fish is rich in mineral such as calcium, phosphorous, iron, zinc, potassium, iodine and magnesium. It is also an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids. This helps their skin to glow and keeps it nourished. it clears the skin from all the blemishes, tightens the pores and helps it glow from within. Fish is considered to be the staple diet of Japanese people.
Japanese people drink several cups of green tea throughout the day to keep themselves energetic. Green tea on the other hand helps the skin to glow and acts as an anti oxidant. It slows down the general aging pattern and makes the skin look gorgeous. It also helps to remove acne and pimples.
The consumption of brassicas is very high in Japan. Brassicas include cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts. They are highly rich in vitamin c and fibers. It helps the skin to get rid of all the pimples. It deoxidizes the skin and makes it look youthful. It also helps the skin to look whiter and smoother.
Japanese Makeup Tips:
These tips can help you achieve a flawless look with makeup:
- Moisturizer: Nothing can replace the role of a good moisturizer. Before setting your face for makeup, you need to ensure that your skin is properly hydrated. This can also prevent a cakey look on your face.
- Primer and Concealer: Primer is a base layer which can give your skin a beautiful satin finish. Concealer can cover up your flaws including dark spots, blemishes and sunken eyes.
- Foundation: Japanese women believe in keeping their foundation light, as heavy layer can make you look quite artificial. You need to just add a few drops on your face and dab them with a sponge. Follow this with loose setting powder for a perfect finish.
Japanese Hair Care Secrets:
- Funori Seaweed: This is a Japanese Seaweed hair cleanser, that is traditionally used by Japanese women. It comes in a powder form, which is to be mixed in water for cleanse hair. It makes for a good chemical-free hair wash to reveal shiny hair.
- Say No to Shampoos: Japanese believe in the power for natural ingredients. They don’t use artificial, drugstore shampoos that contain harmful parabens and sulphates.
- After-wash Conditioning: Camellia Oil is used as a leave-in conditioner by Japanese women. They apply a few drops of this oil on wet hair to lock in moisture and tame frizz.
We hope you now know the mystery behind the beauty of the Japanese. Japanese women have always been known for their beauty secrets. They preferred using natural based products for skin and hair. You will be surprised to know that shampoos were not available in Japanese until the 1930’s. Till date, Japanese women continue their legacy of passing over their ancestral beauty secrets to the younger generation. No wonder why this country is full of beautiful looking people.