Are you looking for some cute yet Indian styles? Short hair is the craze these days for several factors. It is quite easy to maintain and hardly takes our time even in busy schedules. But if you think that you cannot appear stylish and try out some Indian styles just because you have short hair, well you are wrong! These Indian hairstyles for short hair got its hold!
You can now look gorgeous and stunning with these stylish and elegant trends around. They are quite easy to do, maintain and also work on. Be it regular or occasional use, and you can try these out and still manage to look great.
15 Best Indian Hairstyle for Short Hair One Must Not Miss:
We all love looking ethnic and Indian on many occasions. Here comes the latest Indian hairstyle for short hair one must not miss. These short haircut Indian girl are super easy and fun!
1. Freestyle Curls:
In case you are having curly hair, and love short looks, then this Indian girl look is trending right now for looking both bossy and stylish. This style glams up one’s look and surely will add one to look elegant and edgy sleek. Given that curls are the new trend right now, all you need to do is embrace your curls, apply good curl cream and make sure they fall on to sides as shown above. This will create this look, and you are good to go! Utilize a decorated clip otherwise rhinestone spin clips as an intonation. This is also a good short haircut for round face Indian girl.
- Matching Face Shapes: Those with round and heart face shape can try this lookout.
- Preferable Age Group: Match this style for women in 30s to look gorgeous.
- Suitable Outfits: Go with ethnic dress or western outfit to look good.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for everyday office occasions to look like a boss!
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a perfect fit to style this hair.
See More: Best and Latest Indian Hairstyles
2. Straight Hairstyle with Bangs:
Bangs aren’t the new trend now, and they are ruling the fashion world from forever! These Indian ladies short hairstyles with bangs are quite stylish and give a supple look to fine hair. Women who have to thin down of hair can also look trendy given the look makes the hair appear fluffy. Side parting or sleek fringe can add to the texture if you wish to have it.
- Matching Face Shapes: Oval face, elongated and oblong face shapes can try this style.
- Preferable Age Group: Women in late 20s are a perfect fit to try the style out.
- Suitable Outfits: Western outfits are good to go in this style to appear trendy.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this for outings with friends to look good.
- Best Season to Try: Winters are the best time to have this ethnic hairstyle for short hair.
3. Short Wavy Bob Hairstyle with Side Swept Bangs:
Here comes the edgy and latest sleek hairstyle. Women who love to try out highlights must not miss this colour highlight to hair and then comes the bob variant. This look is new and unique. You will stand away from the crowd and can appear sleek. Those who love modern looks and want to prefer concentrating more on their style statement should not miss it out this hairstyle for short, thin hair Indian!
- Matching Face Shapes: Oval and rectangular face shape women are the best fit in this look.
- Preferable Age Group: Women in 20s are good to try this one out.
- Suitable Outfits: Gown or skirt is good to go in this Indian hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style for office occasions or parties.
- Best Season to Try: Winters and monsoons are a perfect fit in this style.
4. Classic Bob Indian Short Hair:
The classic bob haircut never goes out of style. Given that we know the normal bob cut, this side classic bob cut is variant of the same. Here, the hair is a little longer near the beginning and gets to bob towards the back. This style is modern look for young women to replicate the stylish makeover and edgy look. Those who are willing to experiment with the bob and are a huge sucker for short cuts should not miss this one hairstyle for small face Indian girl.
- Matching Face Shapes: Oval face shape women are only suited best here.
- Preferable Age Group: Those in the late 20s and early 30s are perfect look here.
- Suitable Outfits: Women can wear formal skirt and shirt in this look to look stylish.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this to offices or corporate parties to draw attention towards you.
- Best Season to Try: Summers and monsoons are a perfect fit in here.
See More: Indian Engagement Hairstyles
5. Side Pixie Short Haircut:
Pixie is now in trend in this country. We see most of older people also flaunting their kind of pixie style. This kind of cut in a sideward manner is what many young women are replicating. Those especially who are lost in time with their career should not miss this style out given the trend it shows at first look and instance itself. Try this pixie cut Indian out for best appearance and you surely would not regret!
- Matching Face Shapes: Round and square face shape women must not miss this one.
- Preferable Age Group: Those in the early 30s and late 30s are perfect to look radiant.
- Suitable Outfits: Western dresses and casual outfits are good to go.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for meetings or outings with friends.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is apt in this look to flaunt it effortlessly.
6. Curly Short Bob Indian Haircut:
In case you are thinking curly women does not have many options, here comes the latest curly bob. Well, this just almost replicates the bob cut but is in little lengthier hair. Those who love the messy look and given that messy is new love, should not miss out on trying this. Curly hair texture for women is now time to embrace and flaunt effortlessly, and here is this one!
- Matching Face Shapes: Round and elongated face shape women are must try.
- Preferable Age Group: 20’s age group women are suitable for this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Western or ethnic casual, both outfits can go well in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for regular college or office going.
- Best Season to Try: Monsoons are a good time to flaunt in this style.
7. Kill it Like a Boss:
If you are looking for much shorter and tiny hair, well, nothing wrong to try out and boss around. Seen here is a picture of MandiraBedi flaunting her short cut stylishly. These days many celebrities are choosing to go short given the new style icon and edgy feel. ThisIndian actress with short haircut is easy to maintain as well and can be able to flaunt effortlessly with style.
- Matching Face Shapes: Any face shape can try this style out.
- Preferable Age Group: Women in 30s and 40s are best fit in this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this style with western wear only.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this style out for parties and dinner times.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is an apt time to work on this style.
See More: Celebrity Girls with Short Hair
8. Short Bun Hairstyle:
We all love actress Samantha for her flawless sense of style and fashion. Recently we see her flaunting her style in short hair and no wonder, she has also come a fan of such styling tips. This picture of her in saree with a short bun is taking the internet down with glamour and hotness. Hence if you are looking something like this, well you know now how it would appear! One can also add side braid to the same look if you are looking out for this traditional Indian hairstyle for short hair.
- Matching Face Shapes: Women with oval and elongated face shape are best fit in here.
- Preferable Age Group: Those in the 30s and late 20s can try this style out.
- Suitable Outfits: Sarees, ethnic and dresses can go in this style well.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this style while going out with family or during celebrations.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this haircut.
See More: Beautiful Hairstyles for Sarees
9. Short Bang Boy Cut:
This look of actress Anushka Sharma had won our hearts when she portrayed this role in the movie, PK. We all were drooling around her hairstyle instantly. This is kind of bob and pixie mid variant with blunt fringes falling around on the head. This short haircut Indian actress is totally in trend right now given the way it flaunts our personality effortlessly and in an edgy manner.
- Matching Face Shapes: Women with oval and rectangular faces can try this style.
- Preferable Age Group: Those in the late 20s can best fit in this hairstyle well.
- Suitable Outfits: Western and casual wear only can go good in this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Dinner dates and parties are good to go in this haircut.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this during summers or monsoons.
10. Semi Messy High Short Pony:
Seen here is celebrity Sunny Leone in her high short pony style. Pony is always trend and a classic among several other hairstyles; given the obvious reasons, it is quite easy to do, maintain and effortlessly flaunt it as well. Given this, the short haircut women can also try out this Indian ponytail hairstyles for short hair and will definitely look amazing! One will not require to worry about the appearances as it will take care of the rest!
- Matching Face Shapes: Women in the oval and round face can try this style out.
- Preferable Age Group: Wear this for 30s women for a youthful look.
- Suitable Outfits: Western or ethnic, both can go total good in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Dinners, outings with friends or offices can fit in a versatile way.
- Best Season to Try: Winters are a good time to flaunt this style.
See More: Latest Indian Ponytail Hairstyles
11. Wavy Short Haircut:
The actress Dia Mirza surely know how to slay in style despite her age and transformation. She still manages to look stylish, youthful and radiant regardless of the ageing beauty. Seen here is she flaunting her short wavy cut around with edgy and sleek nature. We cannot imagine but think on how best it may look for one who has a good petite body to try this style out for looking more youthful! This is one amazing Indian hairstyles for thin and short hair.
- Matching Face Shapes: Those with oval and elongated face shape can try this style out.
- Preferable Age Group: Women in 30s can flaunt this to look radiant.
- Suitable Outfits: Ethnic or wester, both can go on in well with this cut.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for regular office wear for a trendy look.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to try on this style well.
12. Messy Boy Cut:
Bossy attitude is cool nowadays. In case you want to replicate the actress Fathima Sheik in this look, well we got you sorted. You have added advantage further if you have curls and soft waves. This Indian actress, short haircut look, is a new style now and will make you cool and appear beautiful. Women who are into modern styling will relate to this look better!
- Matching Face Shapes: Round, square and heart face shape women can try this.
- Preferable Age Group: Those in the 20s are best to look good in here.
- Suitable Outfits: Western wear and casual outfits are only good in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Go out with friends or parties in this messy hot look.
- Best Season to Try: Summer and monsoon seasons are apt to try this style.
13. The Neat Bob Short Haircut:
This is the vintage and classic bob we all already know. But this never goes out of style given the elegance and trend it adds into! Seen here is actress Nivetha Thomas flaunting this style well even in saree. Did you ever imagine this can go in traditional looks? Well break the routine and trend, and now style as your heart says! You will surely nail the look just like her in this south Indian hairstyle for short hair.
- Matching Face Shapes: Round and oval face women are the best fit in here.
- Preferable Age Group: Wear this style for women in 20s only.
- Suitable Outfits: Sarees or western wear both are good in here.
- Perfect Occasion: Go out to parties or family lunches in this style, and it is all up to you.
- Best Season to Try: Summers is a good time to comfort this look.
14. Style Master Look:
This picture of Kangana flaunting her curls in this short version is breaking down the internet. We cannot imagine and accept beyond the fact that no one can rock the short curl look better than her. She is the queen and diva. We can replicate similar fashion if you have soft curls, you surely are going to rock it as well!
- Matching Face Shapes: Those in the round and square face shape women can try this style out.
- Preferable Age Group: Women in 30s are best fit in this style.
- Suitable Outfits: Wear this look with sarees to catch all attention!
- Perfect Occasion: Family celebrations are a good occasion to try this one out.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in summers or monsoons only.
See More: Indian Layered Hairstyles
15. Fringe Short Cut:
Fringe is the new fashion right now. This picture of women flaunting herself infringes is a new style. Here it is almost in a variant of bob but has sharp edge blunt fringes falling on her forehead. This style is adding to her sleek looks further. Women who are in love with new and experimental looks should not give this one a miss! This is also a good Indian baby girl hairstyles for short hair.
- Matching Face Shapes: Those in the round and oval face women can try this style.
- Preferable Age Group: 20s are preferred age to work on this look.
- Suitable Outfits: Western wear and edgy dresses only go well with this sleek look.
- Perfect Occasion: Parties are apt to occasion to flaunt yourself in style in here.
- Best Season to Try: Winters are the best time of the year here for the look.
Here come a few additional tricks from our side for best short Indian hair look,
- Never wash hair too less or too often.
- Make sure the hair is retained with essential oils and at same time moisturized well.
- Trim hair every four months for it to have healthy growth!
- Oil hair every week without fail for moisturizing and nourishing the hair well.
- Take suggestion from the professional stylist for best looks and styles, as per your liking.
- Always have a haircut with professional in case of shorter versions as they should be apt and well-trimmed.
- Condition your hair after every wash to retain the hair texture and hydration.
Shorter is the new trend and style! Hence for Indianhairstyles, one may not now think and assume that Indian hairstyle for short hair is old fashioned! Everyone prefers the shorter version given the edgy feel, sleekness, and comfort. Hence try out the style which is most liked by you and tell us how you feel about it. We love to hear from you.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. Can the short pixie cut replicated by age group above 50 years?
Ans: Pixie is a new style. Short blunt pixie is best suited for women above 50 years for the obvious reason – it makes one look more radiant and youthful.
Q2. Does the classic bob cut suit to women above 50 years?
Ans: Absolutely! Bob is a new style and is quite evergreen and versatile. Hence work on the bob cut for above 50 years with asymmetric cut beneath for better looks.
Q3. How often pixie and fringe cut requires trimming to maintain the style?
Ans: In case you want to manage and maintain this same haircut without changing, one has to go for trimming every 2-3 months depending on the nature of hair growth.