Silk skirts! Festive or casual, parties or cocktails, there is a range of silk skirts exuding plush and sophisticated experiences that you would undoubtedly enjoy. They innately deliver a luxurious look seamlessly and will never disappoint you. Silk skirts are a must-have outfit for women across age groups. They can instantly rescue you on any occasion by making you look mesmerizing and captivating. So why wait? Traditional or modern – we have a range of silk skirt designs exclusively for you. These can sort out all your needs and make you look like a dream. Continue reading to know more!
How To Pick The Right Silk Skirt For Yourself?
While silk skirts have been in fashion, they often get confused about what best can be well suited for them. Here are some suggestions useful to you.
- If you are tall, you are good to go with several skirt patterns.
- The maxi silk skirt outfit can suit all body types, which is advantageous.
- However, if the silk skirt is made of chiffon material, the curvy body can be best suited.
- Make sure the lace silk skirt is well-styled for those with a thin hourglass figure.
- The silk mini skirt is best for those who are thin and tall.
What Tops and Upper Wear Pair Well with Silk Skirts?
Silk skirts give us ample space to style according to our preferences. Moreover, they are immensely contemporary in their look and versatile to style across seasons and occasions. Here are some lovely ideas on how to style silk skirts.
- Silk skirts can go with a range of tops and upper wear options. Depending on your comfort, you can pair silk skirts with tops, T-shirts, woolen turtle neck tops, corset tops, peplum tops, ruffle sleeve tops, off-shoulder crop tops, tank tops and even more. Isn’t it cool?
- If it is winter, silk skirts can give a statement glam quotient when paired with woolen high-neck tops and high boots. But on the other hand, these silk skirts look gorgeous with sleeveless or crop tops in the fall and spring seasons.
- For any parties or special outings, you can prefer crop tops, corset tops, ruffle tops or off-shoulder tops.
Latest and Modern Silk Skirt Designs for Women with Images:
Silk skirts make you appear gracious and classy and can be graced on any occasion, be it a wedding or a date with your loved ones. So let’s check out the most unique and interesting top 15 silk skirt designs that every female could wear.
1. Silk Midi Satin Skirt:
This is a silk satin skirt. The satin and silk fabric give the material a polished, finished look. It looks very elegant and stylish at the same time. Satin never goes out of trend and is further enhanced with a cut on all sides. This is best suited for women who want to throw an edge.
- Design: Plain Green Midi Skirt with Side Slit
- Occasion: Daily Regular Wear
- Body Type: Curvy Body
- Suitable Upper Wear: Contrast printed shirt or top
2. Tartan and Silk Skirt:
Silk and tartan are among the best combinations. This silk and tartan skirt looks edgy, stylish and fashionable all at the same time. This unique material with checks all over gives a poised look to anyone in their way.
- Design: Tartan Checks Skirt
- Occasion: Office Wear
- Body Type: Tall and curvy
- Suitable Upper Wear: Plain top
3. Flared Silk Skirt:
Flared is always a new and special look for everyone. We searched for this yellow skirt if you need regular yet bright special clothes. Silk flared skirt is among the most favourite in trend, given the fine flares coming out with the mix of fabrics.
- Design: Plain Yellow Flared Maxi Skirt
- Occasion: Summery morning events and functions
- Body Type: Tall and hourglass body
- Suitable Upper Wear: Contrast printed tank or crop top
4. The Cotton Silk Skirt:
The cotton-silk combination has been in trend way back since the 1990s. This fine trend is now in the form of cotton silk skirts. This is for those who want simplicity and look for this simple design’s poised and elegant look.
- Design: Plain Cotton Skirt in Maxi Length
- Occasion: Morning function times
- Body Type: Any body type
- Suitable Upper Wear: The same matching printed crop top
5. Plaid Silk Skirt:
Okay, let us agree that plaid is always among the most sought-after trends in the skirt market. The checks on a plaid silk skirt are beautiful; it looks vintage and elegant. This is best for those who want to dress up well but do not want a dazzle and sizzle look.
- Design: Black and White Plaid Skirt
- Occasion: Night parties
- Body Type: Hourglass body
- Suitable Upper Wear: Black plain top
6. Ruffle Silk Skirt:
This is for you if you want to give the ‘poo’ feels of Kareena Kapoor. This silk ruffles skirt perfectly blends fashion, style, wild and crazy look. This looks very young and is for those young women and girls out there who want to stand out in a crowd.
- Design: Black Mini Ruffle Skirt
- Occasion: Night music or dance shows
- Body Type: Curvy body and petite
- Suitable Upper Wear: Contrast tank top
7. Wrap Silk Skirt in Pink:
Silk skirts, especially the wrap-around style, have been the cornerstone of every female’s fashion for decades. The skirt has been designed in two layers, and the pink and orange combination looks awesome and utterly marvellous to the wearer.
- Design: Pink Printed Wrap Skirt
- Occasion: Daytime events
- Body Type: Tall and any body type
- Suitable Upper Wear: Plain contrast or matching tank top is best
8. Silk Leopard High Waist Skirt:
Here come splendid-looking high waist skirts with a leopard print on them, thus making them look deadly. The A-line cut of the skirt makes it look magical, and as the material is soft, it is very comfortable to wear. This is also a well-blended gold silk skirt that looks elegant and makes you look crazy and wild at the same time.
- Design: Leopard Print High Waist Skirt
- Occasion: Night Clubs
- Body Type: Petite Curvy Figure
- Suitable Upper Wear: Plain white or black top
9. Bow Tie Maxi Skirts in Silk:
Here comes a fairy-looking maxi skirt designed in silk. The skirt hangs freely from the waist, giving a nice fall and a long look. The waist is elastic to adjust to any body shape and can be worn for evening parties and on a special date with your loved ones.
- Design: Blue Maxi Plain Skirt with Bow Tie
- Occasion: Morning college wear
- Body Type: Tall and all body types
- Suitable Upper Wear: Plain contrast or printed top
10. Printed Silk Skirt:
This is a different-looking black silk print with a bold and unique paisley print. The skirt has an amazing cut in the form of a layer, making it appear deadly and unique from other ones. The skirt looks amazing on young girls and is gorgeous with proper tops.
- Design: Paisley Printed Layered Skirt
- Occasion: Night Dinners
- Body Type: Curvy Body
- Suitable Upper Wear: White or cream printed shirt or top
11. Smart Silk Pleated Skirt:
The skirt is made from luxurious organza silk and looks elegant and classy. The splicing or pleated pattern on the skirt is designed cleanly and adds a voluminous look. This type of skirt is ideal for formal wear with ideal tops and makes you appear very beautiful.
- Design: Blue Pleated Midi Skirt
- Occasion: Morning special festivities
- Body Type: Curvy hourglass body
- Suitable Upper Wear: White or off-white tank top or printed crop top
12. Silk Stretchable Midi Skirts with White Dots:
This is one of the unique midi skirts with an asymmetrical cut around the hemline. The small white dots, all in contrast, highlight the skirt and appear awesome. This stretchable silk skirt’s small dots and wide waistline look amazing.
- Design: Polka Dots Asymmetrical Skirt
- Occasion: Date nights
- Body Type: Tall and hourglass body
- Suitable Upper Wear: White tank top
13. Cool White Lace Silk Skirts:
Here comes a hot-looking knee-length silk skirt on which pretty lace is styled all over. The skirts have a soft touch and a ruffled finish, thus making every woman look regal. It makes her look elegant at the same time, making her look stylish.
- Design: White Lace Knee Length Skirt
- Occasion: Special events and occasions
- Body Type: Curvy body only
- Suitable Upper Wear: Printed crop top
14. Back Button Silk Pencil Skirts:
Here comes a floral silk skirt designed in pencil cut style. The skirt has a golden waistline and buttons at the back to tighten or loosen the skirt. When paired with tunics and smart stilettos, women appear hot and chic.
- Design: Floral Printed Pencil Skirt
- Occasion: Morning festivals or special events
- Body Type: Tall with an hourglass body
- Suitable Upper Wear: Plain matching top or crop top
15. Chiffon Silk Long Skirt:
The skirt is designed in silk and chiffon fabric, it has a nice lustrous fall, and the flared cut adds more volume. The long skirt lends a slimmer and longish look and is perfect for special outings and even for hangouts with special ones. This also has a great look when in green silk with floral prints.
- Design: Long Chiffon Skirt with Floral Prints
- Occasion: Special Events
- Body Type: Petite, curvy body
- Suitable Upper Wear: Lace white tank top
How To Style Silk Skirt Outfits:
The silk skirts are generally well-fitted for every body type. Hence accessorise it as per your occasion and liking
- If you wear a grand silk designer skirt, accessorize it with bracelets and ear hangings.
- If you wear a mini skirt, keep it minimal with heels.
- Generally, these skirts are well paired with heels, flats or sandals. Try and avoid sneakers.
- If you wear a full maxi-printed silk skirt, keep it stylish with a metallic chain around the neck.
- This is best suited for women below 30 years old.
A silk skirt aligns with fashion and looks magically brilliant with the correct tops and accessories. Silk skirts are a huge and wide variety of designs, and you can explore and get the right colour and pattern according to your taste and personality. You can cherish the soft, smooth fabric and enjoy wearing it at any time, so grab as many as you want and give a new look to your attire and wardrobe.