How to Choose a Husband?
When choosing a soulmate, there are certain considerations to make. It is exactly these considerations that would define if he is the MAN for you or not. this is because “I love you” and “you love me” isn’t the end all of a happy marriage to succeed, it doesn’t put food on the table and this is only an emotion which leads to magical attraction. If you really are serious about settling down in life with a man of your dreams, it’s time you start looking for the characteristics in a man which would keep you happy. The qualities in him should exceed your expectations, and here are some more tips on how to choose the right man, whom you would proudly call soulmate or a husband and flaunt him to your family and friends.
1. Are you ready for marriage? Don’t be under pressure to marry? Have you met the man who you would be marrying? Have the two of you dated or courted before the engagement or not? do you know well about his background, his financial status, what his friends are like, what his family especially his mother is like or not? This is important to answer, because you have to know something about the man who would put the ring on your finger and say I DO when asked.
2. He needs to be witty and intelligent, but not someone who overdoes it. There is a difference between emotional quotient and intelligent quotient. You now need to gauge which is of more importance to you, the EQ or the IQ in a man.
3. How ambitious is this man who you plan to marry? Or does he only build castles in the air? Is he happy with his current job and status in society? Or does he have dreams of making it big? What are his aspirations?
4. How about his religious or spiritual ways in life? Are the two of you from the same religious or spiritual background? If not, would he allow you to practice as you please once you are married to him, and vice versa?
See More: How To Be A Good Wife
5. A man who knows how to dance would be good elsewhere too, get the drift. So does he dance well, and is that very important to you?
6. Have you met his friends? His family members, his siblings and cousins? If not, please insist that you do so. There are many doubts that can clear when they speak to you about his past.
7. Do you trust him wholeheartedly for the man he is? Remember, you need to clear this all before you get any further into this relationship or else it could pose threats ahead.
8. Do you like the way he walks, talks, dresses and behaves when in public, with friends, with family or acquaintances?
9. Do you like the way he smells?
10. Is he friendly with children and pets?
A man needs to be gentle in more ways than one. He needs to have a sense of humour too, but ensure he doesn’t talk at you but to you when he is witty. He needs to be someone who would be your father figure when needed, a friend at all times and a son who you can pamper and care. Hence take your time to find someone who is trustworthy, reliable and caring, but also someone who knows how to sweep you off your feet with plenty of love and romance too.
He doesn’t have to be a man with bulging biceps and six pack abs. Even a normal bloke with a belly who knows how to keep you happy would do.
See More: Find Rich Husband