How to do Party Eye Makeup?
A party eye makeup is always very glittery. If you want mauve or a flesh tint then you can use some loose glitters taking those on your finger tips and then you can loosely apply those. You can also buy shimmery shades but this eye look is very glittery. For this you will have to have at least 2 shades of glittery shadows like golden and silver. You will also need a flesh tint and a black eye shadow to create a Smokey effect. The steps are explained below and you can follow these.
Below are the steps mentioned to get party eye makeup look like the image shown above.
• When your face is dry and properly cleansed using some deep oil cleansing cleanser, you should apply primer. This is very essential especially if you have oily surface or your base cracks. Then you can also follow this with an eye lid primer which is quite common these days but can get you to cost a lot for a small amount in a small container.
• Then you need to blend the concealer which is an important ingredient to a good base. This helps to cover any uneven surface and also any form of blemishes. You can use this with finger tips or with brush or a sponge depending on the nature of the concealer that you want to use. For beginners it is a good idea to use something that is stick form. If you want heavy coverage then you should use a sponge and a gel or a cream concealer and avid the stick concealer. If you have aging and sagging skin then you should use a brush and powdered mineral concealer which is very smooth to blend in. It gives a smooth finish and wrinkles are not seen.
See More: Eye Makeup For Daytime
• After this you should use your foundation. After you have blended the foundation and also applied this on the eyelid for a smoother finish for eye makeup, then you need to use the compact of loose power whichever you want to use.
• The rest of the face makeup can be done in a way that you want to team up with your outfit. You can apply a pink or mauve lipstick to go with the bold eyes.
• For the rest of the lid, apply the flesh tint which is similar to your facial tone. Then you need to use the highlighter or use a brush to apply evenly the silver colour on to the lower portion of the brow bone and at the sides of the eye joints.
See More: Peacock Eyes Makeup
• Next you need to use the silver color on to the inner portion of the lid. Follow this with the golden tint at the central area and blend. Then at the exterior end use the dark colour. Blend the 3 colours but making sure that the colours keep separate and look distinct.
• Then you can use your gel liner to draw a light lining along the upper rim. Then you can do the same with the lower rim or water line.
• You can wear false lashes with this. If you want to wear false lashes then wear them before putting the mascara. Use the glue that comes with the lashes.
• Then you should apply the mascara at least 2 coats.
• If you want more glitter to your party eye makeup, then you can use loose glitters to top the look.
See More: Christmas Eye Makeup Ideas
Image Source: 1