High heels! This word tells us all! Women who have an eye on fashionable looks and want to be like a style icon or those who prefer edgy and smart looks often prefer them. The girl’s high heel sandals are among those which are always there stacked in cupboards of the youth. If you want to conquer the world, you need heels. If you get less in attitude, you need heels. Heels are the new solution! While we already have been seeing several variants of these heels trending across from generations and years together, what we must not miss is the latest evolutions and discovery of options within the same.
The style and fashion industry keep evolving with time, and so are its designs. With these latest women’s high heel sandals, we give you a glimpse of the latest on-going trends and most sought after models in the fashion market today.
Features of High Heel Sandals:
Well, when we talk about these variants of high heels, one must not get confused and assume that all of these are the same or similar to each other. There are several types and kinds of heels footwear, and here are a few distinguishing features among the same.
- The high heels come in different variants and types. They may be in forms such as pumps, lace-ups, stilettos, kitten heels, and more. Be it the form of look and comfort you are in search of, for luxe and elegant style or essential yet sleek look; one can prefer the style they like.
- The inches of heel in this footwear often differ. You can easily get to choose between different inches and height in these heels.
- The high heel sandals for ladies are super versatile. They come in different textures, colours, and polish.
How to Choose The Right High Heel Sandals For Yourself?
One cannot go about picking up any type and design in this footwear. This exclusively depends on one’s comfort, liking, and size. Here are a few pointers you must note before you pick your favourite style in these variants.
- Work on listing the types of occasions and events you would choose when you buy them. Depending on your events, you can prefer the design.
- Match it well with your comfort. Pick the right size and heel inch depending on how well you can carry them comfortably.
- Do not choose skinny and very thin soles as they may tend to break. Examine the sole quality as well as the entire texture.
Ways to Wear and Pair The High Heel Sandals with Dresses:
Before we get into introducing you to the most popular variants in high heels, here are few ways on how one can wear and pair them for best looks.
- One doesn’t always go with the matching colour with the outfit. Prefer also to block the colours to stand out. For example, you can choose to wear yellow, dark solid high heels with a red mini dress. We promise you are going to look stunning and stand out from the crowd.
- If the length of the dress is longer, prefer wedges or lace-ups and similar styles.
- Alternatively, if you have a mini dress or skirts, you can go for pumps.
- Prefer to keep it sleek for parties and formal for office events. Pumps and wedges can help you well for the latter, whereas lace-ups, block heels, stilettos can help you for the former.
Most Popular High Heels For Women And Girls In India:
High heel sandals are now fascinating and gained popularity. Here are the 30 Latest High Heel Sandals that are new for women and girls, with images.
1. Kitten High Heel Sandals in 2 Inches:
High heels do not come in single variation and length. These lesser and smaller 2 inch heels are for those women who prefer a much simpler and yet elegant look uniquely. We love the way these orange kitten heels give a whole new appearance to simple footwear, with its unique and mesmerizing appearance and style design. If you like a simple and yet polished and edgy look, this can be for you!
- Design: Orange simple 2 inch kitten heels
- Material: Polysynthetic
- Sole Type: Rubber sole
- Occasion: Cocktail events, dinner parties
- Style Tip: Women can pair this with skirts, casual outfits, and dresses.
2. Catwalk Flat High Heel Sandals:
If you have an eye for fashion and bold, stunning style icon variants, you would have already come across the brand, Cat Walk. With their wide range of collections and elegant look designs, their heels are often talk of the town. This edgy yet straightforward beige and colorful flat sandals are best for women who prefer simple and yet contemporary bright looks. With smooth design and most comfortable makeover, these high heel sandals are a must-have for every working woman wardrobe.
- Design: Beige open toe heel sandals
- Material: Synthetic
- Sole Type: Cushioned
- Occasion: Daily workwear
- Style Tip: One can prefer to wear this with casual outings and work/office wear.
3. Bata High Heel Sandals in 3.5 Inches:
Bata has been known and easy to approach brands for kids and adults from the last few generations. These tan-brown solid high heel sandals are easy, comfortable and yet have a sleek design. The inches aren’t too high nor too low, giving a luxurious and easy to wear look in budget variety.
- Design: Tan-brown solid backstrap high heel sandals
- Material: Synthetic
- Sole Type: Cushioned
- Occasion: Parties, dinner and social gatherings
- Style Tip: One-piece dresses, skirts, and jumpsuits are a best and apt match.
4. Stilletto Heel Sandal with Rhinestone:
While stilettos have got popular and attention across fashion industry for its sleek and plush looks, these black and embellished heels are among the most popular ones. The transparent toe strap and black ankle strap has been a unique design with embellishments on the former one. Those ladies who prefer sleek and the most modern and elite look must not miss it out.
- Design: Black embellished stilettos
- Material: PVC
- Sole Type: Resin sole
- Occasion: Parties
- Style Tip: These stilettos are good to go only with maxi dresses and gowns.
5. Transparent Pencil High Heel Sandals:
The high pencil heels have entered the trend from the beginning of the new millennium, and from then on, there is no turning back. With the highly edgy appearance and metallic look, it looks plush and luxurious. They are inspired bythe design of western partywear patterns and look stunningly gorgeous.
- Design: Transparent metallic look pencil heels
- Material: Synthetic
- Sole Type: PVC
- Occasion: Parties and fashion events, cocktail events
- Style Tip: Any dresses, frocks, and gowns are good to go.
6. Bronze Party Wear Sandals with High Heels:
Women who love parties and are a sucker for happening events across cities, we hear you! This plush luxury and elegant polished bronze and gold heels are stylish and are a newcomer in the fashion town. Manufactured by peep-toe of the USA, this style is for those who have dreams high to the sky and look forward to looking no less than fashionista in high-end events. Watch them out!
- Design: Gold and Bronze strapped high heels
- Material: Poly Synthetic Leather (PU)
- Sole Type: TPR sole
- Occasion: Parties and high-end events
- Style Tip: Wear these heels with short and mini flared dress to look stunning.
7. Grey High Heel Platform Sandals:
These Mast and Harbour grey solid sandal heels are super lovely and elegant. Those who prefer much simpler and smart styles, with a comfortable look, must not miss this out. It looks plush and trendy, with modern hues and yet suitable for casual and regular daily wear.
- Design: Grey open toe sandals with platform heels
- Material: Synthetic
- Sole Type: Cushioned
- Occasion: Casual daily wear
- Style Tip: One can wear these sandal heels to any regular daily activities and events, and can suit versatile outfits effortlessly.
8. 6 inch-High Heel Wedge Sandals:
This colourful and bright high heel wedges are the new talk of the town. One doesn’t need to wear thin and long inch heels just to look sexy or contemporary, but wedges are smooth and trendy too, along with comfort. The sandals have heels of six inches, which are textured, surrounded by an ankle strap. Those who are in search of contemporary ethnic footwear can prefer this one.
- Design: Multi coloured textured wedge sandals with six-inch heel and buckle closure
- Material: Synthetic
- Sole Type: PVC sole
- Occasion: Festive and wedding wear
- Style Tip: One can prefer to style this with ethnic and desi outfits such as festive clothes.
9. Embellished High Heel Sandals for Weddings:
All the brides-to-be! Buckle up now, and here you got the perfect heels for the day. With these embellished and shiny, stylish heels, one can look no less than a diva on their main day. It can match flawlessly with any bridal outfit and can entirely transform your look into a fashionista. The embellishments with glittery looks alter the entire looks and give a plush view quickly.
- Design: Gold-toned open sandals with open back
- Material: Synthetic and embellishments
- Sole Type: Cushioned sole
- Occasion: Weddings
- Style Tip: One can pair this with their bridal outfit for the wedding day.
10. Black Very High Heel Sandals:
These Steve Madden black very high heel sandals are everything gorgeous, and you would not want to miss these out. This once-in-a-lifetime designed footwear has set the entire fashion industry on hold with their sleek and edgy appearance. Women who are fashionistas and are into throwing solidly stunning and jawdropping looks must have this in their wardrobe.
- Design: Black open-toe sleek high heels with ankle loop
- Material: Synthetic
- Sole Type: Cushioned
- Occasion: Parties, high-end fashion events
- Style Tip: Prefer to wear this with edgy gowns and dresses.
11. The Real High Heels Sandals:
Kobi Levi is a designer of crazy women high heels project. The high heels are made of high-quality materials. Since it is a new heel sandal, it is fashionable and rich in the crowd. Designers are well skilled and get creative when it comes to designing the heels. The heel will be very pointed out. They look attractive with colours. There are many high hell designs like orca, flamingo, shark, write, rooster brown, slingshot, swan, slide, coffee, mallard duck, dog, blow, Miao, banana slip-on, market trolley, double boots and chewing gum.
12. Catwalk: Trendy High Heels:
For women, many types of sandals are available, like heels, semi heels and high heels etc. Many branded latest heels sandals are seen in today’s market. New designs and models are re-designed with different styles. Among them, Catwalk is one. Catwalk is the term which is mostly seen in the fashion world. This indicates regarding walking style of women. So high heel sandals of Catwalk are very special which gives special look for women for any event. Sandals are designed by skilled and trained craftsman. They are also a preferred party to wear high heel sandals.
13. Casadei: Designer Heels:
These back heel sandals are designed by Casadei. It is a pointed heel which is represented in beige colour. It has an ankle strap for comfort. These are very high heeled sandals which can be worn for a casual purpose like parties and event etc. The pointed heel is very slim.
14. Marc by Marc Jacobs: The Strappy Sandals Heel:
Marc by Marc Jacobs is an industry of apparel and footwear. It was founded by Marc Jacobs In the year 1984. The present CEO is Sebastian Suhl. Sandals of Marc by Marc Jacobs use good quality of materials. They have sandals with high heel for women who are over age 45. The ladies high heel sandals are designed in wedges with a strap at ankle. This heel is strapped and is a preferred strappy sandals heels.
15. Fendi: The Comfy Sandals:
In the year 1925 Edoardo Fendi and Adel started a footwear company by name Fendi. It manufactures multi types of sandals in its company. Sandals are designed in such a manner that they can be adjustable. Heels are very pointed. Every sandal has its company label on it. Multi colours of high heel sandals are seen in Fendi. Good quality of the material is used for manufacturing.
See More: White Sandals
16. Balenciaga: Fashion High Heels:
Balenciaga is an industry related to fashion. It was founded in the year 1919. Founder of Balenciaga was Cristobal Balenciaga. Its headquarters are located in Paris in France. He is a Spanish designer. His skirts and odd feminine were trademarks today. Balenciaga high heel sandals will be elegant to look at. It designs are very different. These designs will be very fashionable and on trending. The heel will be very pointed does not look like wedges. Straps are travelled from toes to the ankles. It looks attractive with combinations of colours.
17. Max Mara: Redefining Your Sandals:
See More: Black Sandals For Women
18. Camilla Skovgaard: Black High Heels:
Very famous designers are seen in the footwear world. Camilla Skovgaard is one among them. She is from Denmark and done her graduation in footwear designs. Camilla wants her designs to be unique. This uniqueness leaded her to take a Queen Elizabeth Scholar award. Her design varies from sandal to sandal. It easily attracts viewers. She even takes care of feet of women by using good quality of material like soft fabric and satin etc. Camilla Skovgaard is one among them. Camilla likes her designs to be unique. This uniqueness led her to take a Queen Elizabeth Scholar award. Her design varies from sandal to sandal. It easily attracts viewers. She even takes care of feet of women by using good quality of material like soft fabric and satin etc.
19. Cesare Paciotti: Ultimate Stiletto:
Cesare Paciotti is a shoe designer. He was born on January 1 in the year 1958. He is Italian and is well known for designing shoes. He had a company which makes footwear, and leather goods. He is very famous for dagger logo. He designed a high heel sandal which is in the slinky model. It will be complicated for a woman over 45. It has a great elegant look because sandal appears in the colour of a black-white. Straps are criss-cross from toes to ankle. This stiletto will look good on any day.
See More: Red Sandal
20. Alexander Wang: The Boots Style:
Alexander Wang is the youngest designers in our list of high heel sandals for ladies. This American born designer draws his inspiration from the 90’s era. He feels that high heels sandals should not stop just at the heel but must travel high up. The high heeled leather boots from Alexander Wang reaches knee-high and is brogue with gold knee snaps. This women’s heeled sandals are an ideal choice for all occasions.
21. Christian Louboutin: The Party Wear Sandals High Heels:
Christian Louboutin heels stand out with its signature red sole. So next time when you spot that red colour on the sole, you know the brand well! This brand was founded by a renowned Paris designer Louboutin and is presently the leading manufacturers of high heel sandals for ladies. One of the famous Christian Louboutin was the ‘Cinderella’ high heels, which was designed with inspiration, love and belief that every woman must feel like a princess. This ladies high heel sandals for women is ornate with intricate crystals, butterflies and beading. The shoe remains the favourite till date and is highly acclaimed in the fashion industry.
22. Kate Spade: New Trendy High Heels:
Kate Spade is a reputed designer based in New York. She first started her business by designing trendy bags for women and has now established into a multitude of fashionable products. When you talk about high heel sandals, you can never miss out on Kate Spade’s classic black heels. Just like all her designs, the black high heel sandal stands a mile long and is a perfect description of timeless elegance. This one is indeed a must for a woman who loves fashion and shoes.
23. Aperlai: The Unique Style:
Aperlai is a popular high heels sandal brand that was founded by Alessandra Lanvin. Their unique design has always made it a favourite in red carpets. At Aperlai they strive to deliver some of the best designs with an amazing choice of colours, with this season toper being the mint heels. The trendy mint colour and the black high heels definitely stand out and make it wearable any time, anywhere.
24. Latest High Heel Sandals: Frill Inspired:
Badgley Mischka is a very reputed brand founded by American fashion designer duo, Mark Badgley and James Mischka. Even since its beginning years, this high heel footwear brand has been the most chosen one for women. The quirky and frilly designs have been praised by all and have always been the favourite style amongst brides and her bridesmaids. Wear Badgley Mischka and let this ladies high heel sandals speak for its perfection, beauty and elegance. This new high heel sandal is one of the most popular high heel sandals for women that comes in a range of work and design.
25. Brian Atwood Black High Heeled Sandals:
If you are looking something more than just nude high heels sandal, Brian Atwood is what you need. Brian Atwood high heels for women are known for its flashy and playful designs. The brain behind this brand, Atwood knows how to strike a perfect balance of comfort and fashion. The embellished long heel sandals in black look quite daring and bold, an ideal choice for today’s woman. This top shoe brand is a preferred women’s heeled sandals.
26. Dolce & Gabbana: Redefining Fashion:
Dolce & Gabbana is amongst the top-rated fashion brand across the globe. This Italian Fashion House is the most recognised name among celebrities and fashionistas. It was founded by two fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana during the mid-eighties. Each of the high heel sandals for ladies by Dolce & Gabbana stands out for its opulence and style. These navy leather and silk high heels look classy with the pointed toe and crystal embellishments.
27. Alexander McQueen: White Heeled Sandals:
Founded by Alexander McQueen, this truly party wear sandals high heels footwear brand is known for its perfect balance between fragility and strength. The classic white heel stands out for its splendour and sophistication and is the most ideal choice for women who love to make bold fashion statements. This high heel sandal in white can be worn for various occasions without looking repetitive.
28. Jimmy Choo: Ultimate Women’s High Heel Sandals:
Jimmy Choo is a very reputed brand that stands out for its dramatic and eye-catching high heel sandal designs. You will undoubtedly love all their shoes but you also need to be bold enough to slip it on. It was founded by a London-based designer named Jimmy Choo. The man definitely knows how to make a woman swoon over his designs. This purple feathered high heels footwear is a perfect example. The double ankle straps add the extra oomph factor and the exotic feathered tassels look absolutely stunning. This Jimmy Choo high heel sandals picture does not do justice to the actual designs.
29. Miu Miu: Wedge Heel Sandals:
When you name the top-rated high heels sandals for women, you cannot miss out mentioning Miu Miu. A segment of the world-renowned Prada family, Miu Miu heels are loved for their glam factor. Each of their designs is unique and definitely spoils the woman who loves her shoes. The mauve suede shoe with peep toes and front straps is an all-time favourite. The glitter gold high heels and back is sure to grab attention wherever you go!
30. DKNY: The Classy Heel:
DKNY is a very famous brand name in the fashion industry. It was founded by a New York-based designer Donna Karan and is known for its sophisticated yet simple designs. If you are tired of wearing those glitzy high heels from designers and looking for something more wearable, then DKNY is the right choice of high heels sandal for ladies. The fabulous high heel sandals will make you effortlessly classy. These neutral brown block heel sandals have been the top pick in all seasons. A perfect choice for a lady who likes to be stylish without overdoing it.
Accentuate your look and personality with these delightfully brightly coloured ladies high heel sandals. It speaks a lot about your personality so it is important to make the right choice. Choose any of these amazing top 20 high heels sandals for your next formal occasion and grab eyeballs from all directions.