Head massage for hair growth essentially involves massaging the scalp. A healthy scalp is the most important cure towards a healthy mane.
Benefits Of Head Massage For Hair Growth:
A little stimulation to the scalp may keep any potential problems away. Over the observations of many years scalp massages can help induce the following benefits:
- Produces endorphins which are the hormones that induce relaxation.
- Improves blood circulation by stimulating blood vessels. This ensures that the proper nutrients are received by the hair follicles.
- Eases muscle tension.
- Reduces pain due to increased levels of serotonin hormones.
Oil massage helps hydrate and lubricate the scalp and prevents flaky and itchy scalp. Nutrient rich oils help condition the hair and helps protect from the atrocities of pollution’s and UV rays.
See More: Which Vitamin Is Good For Hair Growth
How To Do Head Massage For Hair Growth:
You can visit a SPA and get your hair massaged from expert hands or try them for yourself. To try it at home you may follow the given steps.
- Pour out some nutrient rich hair oil into a bowl and warm it up. Warm it to a temperature that is comfortable to the touch.
- With the help of your fingertips apply the oil to different parts of your scalp. Create partings to get better access to the scalp region.
- Make sure to use gentle strokes to evenly distribute the oil as well as help the scalp absorb the nutrients.
- Once absorbed finish it up with steady yet vigorous strokes to improve blood circulation.
See More: Natural Remedies For Hair Growth
Ingredients For Hair Growth:
Head massage requires the right kind of nourishing agents that will aide the hair growth process. Different kind of oils will provide different benefits.
- Jojoba Oil: It prevents hair from becoming dull and brittle, thereby allowing regeneration hair cells.
- Coconut Oil: It effectively prevents hair fall and thus promotes a thick mane.
- Rosemary Oil: Promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss. It also prevents pre mature graying.
- Tea Tree Oil: It prevents any kind of scalp infections and clears the scalp of any impurities that obstruct hair growth.
- Castor Oil: It is an age old cure to obtain thick voluminous hair.
- Neem Oil: prevents growth obstructing dandruff and skin infections. It also adds volume and maintains the natural color.
- Olive Oil: It has the amazing Omega 3 fatty acids which are excellent for hair growth.
- Avocado Oil: Rich in Vitamin E and anti-oxidants it helps faster cell renewal and keeps the scalp soft.
- Almond Oil: It is the fastest hair growing oil that nourishes deeply and is not sticky like some oils.
- Amla Oil: The Indian Gooseberry or amla has a multitude of benefits. Its special Vitamin C and Iron contents help boost the overall health of the hair.
Scalp Massage Brushes:
Brushes can give you a very relaxing and pleasurable feeling along with promoting hair growth. It is said that normally brushing the hair around early evening ensures hair growth.
A scalp massage brush is usually something small, which fits in the palm of your hand. It has thick bristles with rounded tips made specifically for the scalp. It is not like the average combs or brushes that we use otherwise.
Just as a scalp massage pulls out the scalp’s natural moisturizers, the brush tips also help doing the same and evenly spread it all over the hair. This leads to shiny and strong hair.
The biggest benefit is that a scalp massage ensures relief from stress and tensions. It is the most relaxing way of promoting the hair’s growth. From Doctors to Ayurveda, every one believes in the magic of a massage. Why don’t you try it out yourself?
See More: Scalp Exercise For Hair Growth