Taylor Swift isn’t just known as an impeccable singer by talent but also for her beauty quotient and looks. Taylor Swift hairstyles are among the most talked about in the fashion town after the diva is popular for flaunting the best of her youthful and glamorous side of her often. She was recently spotted trying out more vintage and classic haircuts and makeovers, and we absolutely fell in love with her all over again.
Today, we are taking you with us on a tour of exploring the most popular Taylor swift hairstyles and haircut trends in the recent past.
15 Best and Latest Taylor Swift Hairstyles in 2023:
Here are the 15 new and beautiful Taylor Swift hairstyles with the pictures. To try these hairstyles, and you get eye-catching looks in the crowd.
1. Taylor Swift’s Curly Bob with Side Bangs:
No one can compete on this particular curly Taylor swift signature bob cut! The haircut is paired with the messy side bangs, which enhances the look and perfectly adds to the exquisite style statement. If you have an oval or diamond face shape, you can also try this look!
2. Silver Bob Haircut:
While the bob cut is over-hyped and well-popular in our glam world, Taylor Swift took the next step and tried out the silver hair! She has made her mark and a statement with her sleek and chic hot haircut. The look has turned the heads up and got her in the limelight throughout the event. Do you want to try it out too?!
3. Sleek Pigtail Braids Look with Bangs:
Our diva, Taylor Swift even tried out the cute and pretty charming pigtail cut. The front bangs and the pretty overall look took the internet by storm when the picture came out! So if you have a fine and thin hair texture, you can try this lovely lookout for making the perfect glam quotient and impression. Those with any face shape can in fact check this look out for an instant peppy style! This is also noted as among the best Taylor Swift hairstyles ever!
4. Taylor Swift in Bangs and Pony:
While the gorgeous is all about bangs and fringes lately, she is spotted sporting this beautiful ponytail on her social media. The vintage and classic angle of the hairstyle is impressive, and it matches her personality so well. We love this stunning makeover of hers. What do you think? Do you like it too?
5. The Braided Style:
We have never imagined Taylor Swift in braids. Did you? But we love this recent hairstyle of hers. She posted this on her social media during her recent album announcement, and the gorgeous sleek and thin braids suit her very well. It gives a unique and very classic look to her seamlessly. What do you think?
Read: Ariana Grande Hairstyles and Looks in 2023
6. Shoulder Length Hair Curls:
This shoulder-length hairstyle with mild curls and bangs falling on her forehead is the most recent hairstyle of our beauty Taylor Swift. She is spotted in this haircut during the recent past lockdown period, and don’t you agree that she looks drop-dead gorgeous?! It is also comfortable, and edgy, and gives a plush, vibrant vibe seamlessly.
7. Long Curls:
Taylor Swift’s long hairstyle with some tight curls thrown down at the end is so amazing! Casual in its approach, this hairstyle is quite popular among her fans.
- This style would look nice on the oval, long and triangle-shaped face and beyond shoulder-length hair.
- Suitable occasion tries to wear it for weddings, receptions, sangeet, engagements.
- The preferred age group for this style is young girls aged 20-30 years.
- The fitting dress to this hairstyle with formal gowns, and elegant and straightforward lehengas.
- Ideal to this style for winter and autumn.
8. Braided Updo:
Most girls would utilize a hairband, Taylor replaced the artificial one with a natural one by creating the headband by styling it using her hair. She styled a portion of her hair into a thin braid which goes across her head and finally ends up in a braided updo behind. The portion in front of the headband is styled into silky bangs which compel us to admire her elegant eyes. This Taylor Swift braid hairstyle looks stunning on all!
- This hairstyle looks good on heart-shaped or oval faces and medium length hair.
- Suitable occasion for this style is weddings, parties, and formal gatherings.
- Ideal for teen girls and young women, this is a great style to have.
- The best season to wear in summer, spring and even winter is excellent for this type of hair.
- Suitable dress is formal gowns, slinky dresses, and one-piece dresses that should be great to pair up with this hairstyle.
Read: Beautiful Celebrity Hairstyles
9. Bangs with Long Tresses:
This one is clean and polished her hairstyle for beautiful long tresses. Giving off a sort of Egyptian vibe, this hairstyle features completely straight hair devoid of any curls or waves. The bangs are bold and expressive, while the layers and textures of the hair speak for themselves.
- If you have heart-shaped, oval face, oblong and triangle face, this hairstyle would look good; medium or long hair can style like this.
- This style is ideal for wearing at parties, ceremonies and friend’s wedding.
- The preferred age group for this style is teen girls, young women and also older women.
- The best season to wear this style is any season as long as you are comfortable!
- The fitting dress to match it with any dress Indian or western, it shall look cute.
10. High Bun:
One of the most popular Taylor Swift bun hairstyles is Styled with medium length hair and is quite chic and trendy. The hair is part into a front and a rear portion, the front part is styled into brilliant eye framing bangs, and some comparatively long hair strands are also present on either side of the fringes which frame the face (or the cheekbones, to be exact). The posterior part of the hair is pulled back and tied up into a high bun.
- Adoptable for this type of hairdo, oval and A- triangle faces should work well along with medium or long hair.
- The perfect occasion to wear it for your next office party, the seminar next month or general parties
- The ideal age group for this hairstyle should look good on teenagers as well as young office going women.
- Best season to wear your hair high this summer and be safe from sweat and irritation.
- The Fitting dress for this high bun with your chic pantsuit or formal shirt, and pencil skirt.
Read: Selena Gomez Hairstyles Pics
11. Bohemian Bun:
Bohemian hairstyles have some mystery to them. Taylor Swift definitely looks like a princess in this hairdo. She donned on this hairstyle to record the music video for her chartbuster song “Love Story”. The hairstyle features a bun which is composed of twirled hair. All the hair’s messiness takes a definitive shape in the bun, and the overall look of this hairstyle along with the hairband is quite exquisite.
- This style is perfect for heart-shaped, round face, oval face, an oblong, and triangle face and this style work beautifully for medium or long hair.
- Anywhere is fine! This style should look good anywhere, but it’s not a very formal hairstyle so avoid it at official events.
- The preferred age group for this hairdo works wonders for all age groups of women.
- Best season to wear this look in any season!
- Suitable dress to pair your flared bohemian dresses, sarees, long gowns and long skirts with this hairstyle to give an impeccably casual and chic look.
12. Medium Curls:
This is another one of her medium hairstyles which features her hair possessing strongly defined curls. The Hair starts out straight and ends up being in flamboyant curls. This hairstyle can be a challenge for amateurs to style, so it is recommended you visit someone who is well versed in the process of styling hair professionally. The side parting is visible which imparts a neat look to this hairdo.
- Suitable for this hairdo for heart-shaped, square and triangle faces and goes well with short hair.
- The suitable occasion for this style is formal parties, outings, date-night, dances, opera etc.
- This type of hairstyle goes well for teens and young professional women out for some fun or celebration.
- Best season for such a cute style, any season is perfect!
- Suitable dress to pair it with formal off-shoulder dresses, gowns, cut merely dresses, elegant Anarkali suits and traditional evening gowns.
Read: Megan Fox Haircut Styles
13. Low Ear-Pony:
This is a low ponytail hairstyle, but the ponytail doesn’t hang beside her neck, rather it is situated right behind her left ear. The hair is parted at one side and then brushed to the sides and tied up in a ponytail which then flows over her left shoulder to her arms. The hair in the front covers a portion of the forehead and diverts attention to her beautiful eyes.
- Suitable for this hair works for oval faces and square faces and goes well for long hair.
- The preferred occasion is a simple yet stunning look for summer parties, school or college, friend’s wedding, birthdays etc.
- The best season to wear this style is summer would be the ideal time to tie your hair like this.
- The fitting dress for this style is casuals, jeans and tops, frocks, skirts etc.
- This hairstyle is perfect for teens only.
14. Retro Look:
This is a pinned-up hairstyle in which she has cut down her long hair and kept it to neck length. Her hair is styled in the form of strong curls with well-defined waves (not ringlets). The waves start out polished but have an evident mess around the edges. Hairpins are utilized to make the curls more manageable and keep them set up in place.
- This is a good style for heart-shaped, oval faces and square faces and works for short hair.
- The perfect occasions for this type of hairdo would be parties, weddings, office parties, formal settings etc.
- The ideal age group for this style is teens, young women or even mature ladies.
- The best season to wear in summer and spring would be good reasons to wear your hair like this.
- Suitable dress to wear formal attire, formal suits, and simple lehengas with this hairstyle.
15. Navy Look:
With her long curly hair and the cap on top, she looks just like a SHIELD agent after WW2. Most of her beauty comes from her flawless facial structure which is a perfect oval. Her medium-thick hair quality is best for styling such amazing curls and waves. The curls also form side sweeping fringes at the front, and the volume added to her hair by such beautiful layers highlights the jawline really well.
- This type of hairstyle should work for any face shape and medium or even long hair
- The best occasion to wear this hairstyle would be in casual settings like simple outings, small gatherings, beach trips etc.
- Ideal for Teen girls and young women who can best wear this hairstyle for a cute look!
- The perfect season to try this style is any season as long as you can manage the look!
- You can use this hairstyle with your casual Indian or western dresses.
16. Wispy Bob:
This is a very trendy bob Taylor was seen sporting recently and can be aptly named Taylor Swift Bob Hairstyle! Her bangs cover her forehead, and the bob layers smartly around her face making it look slimmer. The look is quite beach-like and casual.
- Suitable to wear this hairdo if you have a round or oval face and short or medium hair.
- The suitable occasion for this particular style will look good in casual settings, beach parties or cocktail parties.
- This type of hairstyle looks good for all age groups of women.
- Summer season is the ideal season for this hairstyle.
- Suitable dress to match flouncy chiffon dresses, beach wrap, sundress, spaghetti strap tops and skirts with this kind of hairdo for a cool and trendy look.
Read: Victoria Beckham Long Hair
17. Beach Waves:
Taylor Swift looks lovely in these natural-looking beach waves complemented with sleek bangs over her forehead and minimal makeup. This style looks amazing on almost every kind of face and requires very little maintenance.
- Suitable for this style works for any face and medium or long hair.
- The preferred occasion for a casual or formal event looks effortlessly good for either.
- This look is perfect for young women and mature ladies.
- The best season to try this style is you can use this style for any season.
- The fitting dress for this hairstyle with those semi-formals, skirt blouse, dresses and sarees look fab!
18. Bohemian Medieval Braid Look:
This super-casual, effortless going braid hairstyle looks stunning on Taylor! This is a very charming hairstyle which is full of old-world charm. The Bohemian vibe around this look is unmistakable.
- This style works wonders for oval and heart-shaped faces and medium or long hair.
- It is ideal for very casual events, house parties, night outs and nowhere really exotic.
- This type of style looks very good on teens.
- It’s indeed an all-season hairdo!
- Suitable dress for this style is nightdresses and loungewear and looks like a goddess!
Read: Taylor Swift without Makeup Pictures
- Always wash your hair with the right kind of shampoo variant for your hair. Still, use a conditioner after washing.
- Never use too much hair product to style the hair. Too much product can damage the hair quality.
- Go natural! Many things found in the kitchen can act as great hair care items. For example, use bottled gourd juice as a hair softener, use egg as a conditioning agent and use apple cider vinegar dissolved in equal parts water to make the hair bouncy!
- Regular oiling of the hair is necessary to ensure the health of the scalp and ultimately your hair. Use almond oil or slightly heated coconut oil and massage gently into the hair’s roots at night. Wash thoroughly in the morning. This practice makes the hair and scalp healthy.
We are excited and so sure that you loved this article about your favourite teen sensation Taylor Swift. We love her voice and music video as well as her style and effortless charm too! You can try these trendy hairstyles and impress peers with style! They are all latest hairdos and have immense appeal to make you look like a star too. Do let us know if you love these styles and this article covering Taylor Swift Latest Hairstyles.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. How to care for and maintain the celeb look? They have professionals, but as commoners, we don’t…?
Ans: Don’t worry! It is easy to care for a particular celeb look even with minimal care routine and essential parlour services. Go for a hair spa at least once a month and maintain hair hygiene regularly to keep looking like Taylor Swift in the unusual hairdos of hers!
Q2. Which hair styling products are a must for the upkeep of these hairstyles, like Taylor Swift’s?
Ans: A curling iron, crimping machine, blow-dryer and comb and pins look like enough gadgets for making and maintaining these style, but it will also be useful if you own good quality hair washes, conditioners, hair sprays and dry shampoo for optimum upkeep of these styles.
Q3. Which hair accessories and gadgets are right for the hairstyles mentioned above?
Ans: Taylor Swift is all about style! Grab some beautiful and subtle jewels for the hair-like combs, jewelled pins, and bun bases, and you can even colour the hair a funky shade to highlight the hairstyle. She never shies away from experimenting; why should you?
Q4. How to protect Taylor Swift’s hairstyles from the sun and wind? We are college-goers and cannot avoid either.?
Ans: Quite simply, use a scarf to cover your head while in the sun and wind. If you fear that your style will be warped, use sunscreen for the hair while out. Smoothening products can make your hair less prone to being blown away in the wind too.