Do you want to look fancy and stylish in a budget? Are you wondering how one can look trendy and fashionable even with simple Kurtis? Here is the solution! The all-new georgette kurta designs can be our saviour. If you are wondering what they are all about, you already know it. These kurta designs are made with a fabric called Georgette, which is simple, comfortable to wear, yet gives a superior look. Let’s not wait and jump into witnessing the popular georgette Kurti neck designs and latest trends today.
Best And Latest Georgette Kurti Designs:
Here is few selected Top 25 latest georgette Kurtis catalogue which surely loved by women’s.
1. Georgette Flared Floral Kurta:
The floral trend can never go out of fashion. It is the first love for all women for obvious reasons – the feminine look, festive pattern and comfortable to wear combination. This floral georgette flared kurta is a catch with the fancy look and relaxed wear style. It can look elegant, intricate, stunning and gorgeous effortlessly and makes any women look beautiful quickly.
- Design: Black and red printed flared kurta with half sleeves
- Body Type: Anyone, from thin to plus size
- Occasion: Daily wear
- Wear With: Black leggings or pants
- Style Tip: Loafers and high bun or loose hair can be good.
2. Plain Georgette Round Neck Kurti:
A simple woman is yet a beautiful woman. We all know this already! Here is one such choice outfit if you are among those women who do not want fancy or bold vibes, instead prefers a casual combination. This plain black and yellow georgette kurti is relaxed and comfortable wear, best for daily long work wear days. It yet looks elegant in its look
- Design: Plain black georgette kurti with three fourth sleeves
- Body Type: Anyone, from thin to plus size
- Occasion: Workwear
- Wear With: Yellow pants or palazzo or leggings
- Style Tip: Simple slippers with bling accessory.
3. Sleeveless Party Wear Georgette Kurti:
This red printed party wear Kurti is the new talk of the fashion town. This piece of clothing proves to us that even a simple kurta can be stylish, given the look and overall styling options. Just wear this simple piece with your attitude, and we are sure you would slay the party effortlessly in the most personalized manner. What do you think?
- Design: Red printed sleeveless kurti with a keyhole neck
- Body Type: Thin, hourglass and petite
- Occasion: Parties
- Wear With: Skirts in golden flare
- Style Tip: Jhuttis and loose hair, with ethnic bling accessory, can do the job.
4. Georgette Frock Style Anarkali Kurti:
If you want a western touch to your festive wear, and prefer a flared princess or fairy tale feels around, this frock style kurti in georgette is the best one. This one is quite intricate in its design, giving supreme exotic feels and yet stylish modern-day look.
- Design: Brown and blue flared long kurta with short sleeves
- Body Type: Thin, hourglass and curvy body
- Occasion: Festive wear, cocktail parties
- Wear With: Black pants
- Style Tip: High heels with fancy hairstyles can suit this one best.
5. Georgette Fancy Short Kurti:
This embroidered navy red short kurti is best for regular and casual wear uses. If you are in between the schedules and wondering what to wear often, this can come to your rescue in need of the hour. Yet you would surely manage to look different and unique with a bright sense of fashion. What else we need?
- Design: Red zari embroidered short asymmetric sleeveless kurti
- Body Type: Plus size and large
- Occasion: Daily wear
- Wear With: Jeans
- Style Tip: Simple high pony and loafers or flats can be useful to go.
6. Georgette Double Layered Embroidered Kurti:
The new decade is all about asymmetric hemlines, high-low patterns, or flared and layered tops. Here is one such elegant option in our today’s picks of Georgette kurtis. This particular double layered Kurti is absolutely favourite for many, given the new look, it delivers effortlessly, yet is super simple to style and flaunt it all over. It gives altogether good traditional look too.
- Design: Red and gold embroidered A-line, Kurti, in double layers, with tie-up near the waist and full net sleeves
- Body Type: Thin, petite and hourglass or medium
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Wear With: White and golden palazzo pants
- Style Tip: Nice ethnic earring and loose hair with loafers can do the trick here.
7. Printed Georgette Designer Kurti:
This Black and White Georgette printed Kurti is super simple yet impressive and elegant. If you are women of modern tastes yet prefer beautiful and luxurious design than a bold trend all over, this one may be the apt choice for your preference. It looks dashing and unique in its way and can be super comfortable even for more extended day wear.
- Design: Black, white and pink printed Georgette kurti with half sleeves
- Body Type: Anyone, be it from thin to plus size
- Occasion: Casual daily wear to colleges or workplace
- Wear With: Pink matching leggings or pants
- Style Tip: Simple flats or chappals with a high pony can be good to go.
8. Blue Georgette Chikankari Kurti:
The Lucknavi Chikankari kurti is famous all over the world. We all love desi vibes and local fashion, and here is one such popular Georgette designed Chikankari trendy kurti. With all-over embroidery, it looks super regal and rich and makes sure anyone who wears it looks royal and stylish. It is comfortable, latest in fashion and gives bright hues too.
- Design: Blue self-designed Chikankari Kurti with net sleeves
- Body Type: Medium to plus size
- Occasion: Daily festive wear
- Wear With: White palazzo or pants
- Style Tip: Desi chappals and simple accessories can be useful.
9. Long Straight Georgette Kurtis:
A Kurti without slit and a straight cut is undoubtedly going to give fancy and modern vibes around. Here is one such pick in Georgette pick. If you want excellent festive wear, and prefer to look beautiful and gorgeous with feminine looks, this yellow embroidered straight Kurti can be the best. We absolutely love the simple yet stunning look it delivers effortlessly.
- Design: Yellow embroidery straight round neck kurta
- Body Type: Thin, petite and hourglass
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Wear With: Matching palazzos
- Style Tip: Flats or heels with loose hair can be good.
10. Georgette Leheriya Gota Work Kurti:
Gota work fashion is a love for all. Someone who prefers fancy local fashion and trend, with ethnic and traditional vibes around, prefers Gota work style these days. Here is one such leheriya Kurti with gota work. The pattern and cut in the Kurti, alongside the work, are adding to elevated style statements effortlessly. It gives a great indo-western vibe too.
- Design: Peach and silver gota work leheriya kurti without sleeves
- Body Type: Thin, medium and plus size
- Occasion: Festive Wear
- Wear With: Matching ruffle palazzo pants
- Style Tip: Simple flats and loose hair with elegant accessories can add to this outfit.
11. Side Embroidered Kurti:
This is the best green kurti in embroidered georgette kurtis which has long sleeves. The collared kurti is fastened with buttons. The main attraction in this kurti is the side embroidery patch of two large roses. This type of kurti covered the full body and gives comfort look to women’s.
12. Printed Georgette Kurtis:
Try out this casual wear georgette kurti design that can be worn even over jeans. The kurti has a collared neck with the plain front in contrasting colour. The sleeves have buttons so that it can be rolled as well. Girls who are artistic in nature they can try this pattern for their events; this one is a simple way to express your nature. This is always best to use on jeans.
13. Asymmetrical Georgette Kurta:
You can also try out the georgette long kurti that has an asymmetrical cut. This kurti is short in the front and long at the back. The sheer material looks great with a shirt collar. Black coloured leggings or jeans give catchy look to this kurti, it comes under in your budget so get this one for your dear.
14. White Rolled Pure Georgette Collar Kurta:
Among the latest georgette kurti designs, you will find this rolled collar kurti. The front of the pure georgette kurti is plain with the high neck. The opening is at the back and this has buttons. The white and black combination is great as well. This gives classic look too tall girls, this is best to use in college time or in office, this is useful for any functions or ceremonies too.
15. Cut Shoulder Printed Kurti:
One of the latest georgette kurti styles is the cut shoulder design. This printed georgette designer kurti has a round cut in the shoulder area of the kurti. A side slit makes the kurti look smart and chic too. If girls are looking something for their DJ parties or anything special wear for their college dance party then they can try this one off-shoulder kurti to rock the party.
16. Party Wear Kurti:
You can get yourself a party wear georgette kurti that is rich and regal in look. The gold and black combination is one of the best. The embroidery work done on the kurti makes it majestic and perfect for occasions. This is the best suitable for thin to thick sized girls. Colour of kurti gives nice look so not to worry about your size, you will get surely charming look.
17. Boat Neck Georgette Kurti:
Check out the georgette kurti neck designs and choose the best you like. This boat neck kurti is also great as it has a slanting cut with buttons. Pair it with contrasting floral material inside to give a charming effect. This one is best for your office meetings or you can try them on any occasions too.
18. V Collar White Kurti:
Here is a gorgeous white georgette kurti that has a V neck. The embroidery done all over the kurti makes it stand out. Since the embroidery is hand done, it is really spectacular. This type of kurti gives proper comfort to your body.
19. Layered Georgette Kurti:
There are many georgette kurti patterns that you can choose from. The range is wide and this layered look is also something that you can try. This georgette kurti tunic has two contrasting colours with one being plain and the other printed. This is the best one kurti for a rich look, you will surely grab the attention of viewers.
20. Semi Stitched Kurti:
Any of the georgette kurti catalogues that are available will provide you with patterns that are stitched or semi-stitched. You can select the design and then order it online as well. Each of them is great in material and style. You will get more collections in this pattern while buying from the online store too.
See More: Latest Anarkali Kurtis
21. Long Georgette Kurti:
Try out these plain georgette kurtis that are made elegant with the help of beads or sequins. The colour of the long georgette kurti design is what makes all the difference. This can be casual wear or even party wear. Pair it with contrasting churidar and you will make heads turn.
22. Black Georgette Kurti:
Here is a stunning black georgette kurti that is elegant. The 3/4th sleeve kurti is perfect for parties. The contrast between the plain top and the printed bottom half of the kurti makes a world of a difference.
See More: Stylish Party Wear Kurtis
23. Open Cut Layer Kurti:
This stylish georgette kurti will look stunning for a party as well as ceremonies. The printed top of the kurti is paired with plain on the bottom. The open cut in the front makes a nice style statement as well. You can wear it with the same colour bottoms to make it look classy and elegant.
24. Straight Cut Kurti:
One of the best patterns for the kurti is the long straight georgette kurti. This design works well for most women. The simple pattern is cut straight and has slits at the sides for easy movement. You can try them out in heavy embroidery pattern or simple ones.
25. Georgette Long Kurta:
Try out these Bollywood style georgette long kurtis that you can pair with jeans. The heavy embroidery ones can be worn for occasions. This particular high neck embroidery design is great for occasions. The contrast used in the design is also perfect.
See More: Long Straight Kurtis
Georgette kurti designs are many and the material used is lightweight. The patterns can have different styles of collars or neck. You can go in for heavy embroidery or try simple plain designs.