The fashion market has brought drastic changes in ethnic wear, giving the old sarees a new and trendy version. But some patterns have remained the favourite among the ladies even if modified. A similar pattern is the floral blouse design. No matter it is a simple regular-wear blouse or a heavy designer piece for a sarees or lehenga, floral prints have always attracted the hearts of women having it.
How to Style Floral Blouse Designs for Sarees and Lehengas:
Floral blouse designs are a delightful way to add charm and elegance to sarees and lehengas. Here are some tips on how to style floral blouses for different occasions:
- Choose a floral blouse that complements the colours of your saree or lehenga. Opt for complementary or contrasting hues to create a visually appealing ensemble.
- If your saree or lehenga features a vibrant colour palette, consider a floral blouse with muted or pastel tones to balance the overall look.
Print and Pattern:
- Consider the size and pattern of the floral print on the blouse. Smaller, delicate floral patterns work well for a more subtle and refined look, while larger blooms create a bolder statement.
- Pair a heavily embellished saree or lehenga with a blouse featuring intricate floral embroidery for a cohesive and glamorous appearance.
Neckline and Sleeve Style:
- Experiment with different blouse necklines and sleeve styles to suit your body type and personal preferences. V-neck, boat neck, or sweetheart necklines are popular choices that complement floral blouses.
- Sheer or lace sleeves with floral embellishments can add an elegant and feminine touch to your attire.
Fabrics and Texture:
- Choose fabrics for your floral blouse that complement the texture of your saree or lehenga. For instance, if your saree or lehenga has a rich fabric like silk, opt for a blouse in silk or satin to create a harmonious ensemble.
- Experiment with textured fabrics like brocade or velvet for a luxurious and regal touch.
Accessories and Jewelry:
- Select accessories that enhance the beauty of your floral blouse. Consider a statement necklace or chandelier earrings to complement a plain blouse with minimal floral prints.
- Opt for delicate jewellery pieces for blouses with elaborate floral patterns to avoid overpowering the look.
Hairstyle and Makeup:
- Style your hair in a way that complements the neckline and sleeves of the blouse. An updo can showcase the details of the blouse, while loose waves or a side braid can add a soft and romantic touch.
- Keep your makeup natural and fresh, making the floral blouse the focal point. Opt for a subtle eyeshadow and a nude or soft-coloured lip to maintain a balanced look.
Remember, the key to styling floral blouse designs for sarees and lehengas is to strike a harmonious balance between the elements of your outfit. Experiment with combinations and trust your instincts to create a stunning and personalized ensemble for any occasion.
Trending and Stunning Women’s Floral Blouse Designs:
Here are a few mind-blowing designs with floral prints that would flourish your look for any occasion.
1. Simple Pot Neck Floral Blouse:
A simple pattern in the floral print blouse design is widely selected for regular wear by ladies. The patli palav saree also has similar floral designs for a perfect match. The blouse is given a pot neck design with a doori for a fancy appearance.
2. Black Long Sleeve Floral Blouse:
Black and silk have their charm in blouse designs. A silk blouse with general sleeves is given floral prints to combine the white or off-white plain sarees perfectly. They are highly preferred for small functions or religious functions. The blouse is also given a deep round neck pattern.
3. Golden Patch Work Floral Blouse:
Golden blouses give a different look too heavy sarees. And when floral designs are added to it, magic is created. Floral blouses women in golden are given floral patchwork on the border and sleeves. For more decoration, beads are added to the work. They are highly carried for weddings.
4. Hexagonal Flower Print Blouse Design:
Floral prints designed on cotton silk material look amazing for a sophisticated look. The printed sarees we accompanied by printed flowers. The sarees and blouses are also known as batik print designs. It also has beadwork on the blouse for a funky look. The neck is given a hexagonal design deep with plain Piping.
5. Zip Design Floral Blouse:
A western-inspired ladies floral blouse pattern is made from cotton with a princess cut design. The blouse has a dual sleeves design with a deep neck from behind and a zip opening in front. Along with it, the printed floral designs add to its Western look. It is best suited to plain sarees for a flourishing appearance on any small occasion.
6. Semi Sleeves Blouse Design:
Floral prints are widely selected for a sober look at religious events too. A similar flower print blouse design in silk is given a semi-sleeve design with proper fitting. The border of the white saree is also given the same flowers for a unique combination. The neck of the blouse is given a packed design for a dedicated look.
7. Sleeveless Floral White Blouse Design:
A white floral printed blouse without sleeves and a backless design is the prime choice of teens these days for their college functions. The white blouse is given a deep V-neck giving the chest an exact fitting attached with two separate sleeves. The floral prints come finely embossed on a white cotton blouse for a glorious look.
8. Floral Designed Corset Blouse for Bridal:
Not only for general use, but the brides likely select the floral printed blouses for various wedding rituals. The bandhani saree is given a brocade-designed corset blouse with waist length. The red blouse is decorated with maggam work with golden thread.
9. Designer Star Neck Floral Pattern Blouse:
The ramps of the fashion world gave a shining effect with a brilliant women’s blouse design. The main attractions of the blouse were the discarded floral designs made with Kashmiri work and the neck design similar to a star. It gave the shoulders a perfect look with amazing curves.
10. Full-Length Silver Floral Design Blouses:
Baby pink and silver would be a proper girly design to be carried for high events. The half saree in plain design matches a pink and silver blouse design with a deep neck in front. It gives the cleavage a perfect look with a neck surrounding a floral design.
11. Chiffon Blouse Design:
What if your blouse is given a corset look with a border covering the neck and shoulders with chiffon? Great design, right? Here you go with a floral print blouse is a corset style. The blouse is chiffon covering the neck and sleeve with an embossed design. It also carries a thin border in a pinched design for extra effect.
12. Pearl Border Blouse:
A combination of net, silk and white pearls will give you a stylish design to carry for your saree. The plain silk blouse is given a white net covering, carrying the floral prints. The blouse back neck design has a circular pattern behind it, while the borders are pearl-studded on it. The blouse is also given a cute door with lovely charms.
13. Beautiful Diamond Neck Floral Blouse:
A designer piece in women’s floral blouses is made with silk and cotton material with thread works forming a floral pattern. The blouse’s back is designed with a diamond shape attached at two ends in a vest design. The blouse sleeves are also given a puff design widely selected by women with broad shoulders.
14. Boat Neck Floral Blouse:
Boat neck blouse designs are the latest ladies floral blouse designs selected for printed or designer sarees. The cotton blouse has big floral designs with branches and leaves with purple piping. The blouse is also given a chain opening on the sides with a perfect fitting to the chest.
15. Eye Neck Design:
A designer blouse suits well with a packed neck and a back design in chiffon georgette. The back of the blouse has an eye-hole design, while the front has a packed neck with padded fronts. The blouse is decorated with a zardoshi design in silver and golden thread.
Floral blouse designs are getting new patterns with the change in the fashion market. The embossed floral designs, small floral prints, maggam, and knitted floral designs are widely seen for designer sarees. They leave your look with a blossoming touch to your look, mostly in summer.