Do you know what is MUDRA? Mudra is a simple finger or hand gesture which if practised regularly can bring innumerable changes to your lifestyle and well-being. You will be amazed to know and realise that how very simple small minute things if practised regularly with a specific routine and time-frame can bring such a vast improvement in her lifestyle.
Many mudras are known to benefit mankind for many years. They have healed and repaired our internal system and also improves our external appearance by boosting our confidence and personality.
Today’s life is filled with stress and many negative influences. A number of things have badly influenced and adversely affected your daily lifestyle career tensions, competitions, workplace worries, peer pressure, family tensions, financial insecurity and likewise.
These gradually take a toll on your health as well as on your personality for a very long period of time. So, have you ever thought of anything which could help you get rid of such negative energy in your life? Anything which will gradually take away your sorrows and anxieties and leave you feeling all positive and recharged. Well, we have one such great mudra for that. Have you ever heard of Shiva Linga Mudra? It is also known as Linga Mudra in many part of the world.
Shiva Linga Mudra Meaning, Steps And Benefits:
This Mudra is known by the name of Shiva because Lord Shiva has always brought happiness and light out of the sorrow and darkness. So, this linga Mudra does the same. The benefits of Linga Mudra are known widely. Linga Mudra benefits are not only limited to energy-giving and recharging yourself.
Shiva Linga Mudra Benefits:
- Can you believe Linga mudra weight loss benefits are also immense?
- It is a popular belief that Shiva Linga mudra for weight loss technique is also quite successful and widely used.
- The logic behind this weight loss technique is that once you take away all the negative energies out from your body you will be left with only positivity and all the physical and mental weight will get much lighter.
Now, The major question arises as to how to do this lord shiva mudra. Below we have the explanation.
[Read: Surabhi Mudra Health Benefits]
How To Do Shiva Linga Mudra:
Here are some of the very easy and descriptive steps which will help you to do this Shivmudra and master it quite easily.
- You need to firstly sit in half lotus or any easy and comfortable position. Make sure that you are sitting on a light mat or light carpet. This will prevent the radiation from coming out of the floor.
- Many experts have pointed out that floor radiations can actually serve as an obstacle in doing the lord Shivmudra.
- Finally, you can leave your eyes open and close as per your choice. But with closed eyes, you can meditate and concentrate better.
- Now, you need to make the shape of a bowl with your left hand.
- You need to place your right hand by making a fist with the right hand on the top of the left hand with the thumb extended upwards.
- You need to hold the fingers of your left hand closer.
- Position your hands gently at the level of your abdomen with your elbows pointing outward and very slightly forward.
This shiva a mudra exercise is very easy to do. You can do it for as long as 4-5 minutes a day. You can practise this at least 3-4 times, there is no time foundation. You can do this linga mudra yoga pose either in the evening or in the morning time.
Shiva Linga Mudra is like a reservoir of energy. It helps you in those difficult times when you are all drained and stressed out, to feel all energized and healthy.