Does being overweight put a lot of strain on you? Do you find frequent dropping of energy level? Are you suffering from lack of confidence and depression due to overweight? Then, instead of feeling upset, you can opt for an Isagenix diet. This diet does not aim only at losing weight.
This diet is also devised to detoxify and cleanse all the impurities in your body. Along with cleansing and detoxification, the diet also aims to replace your body with essential nutrients, minerals, and vitamins that would give you a healthier life. You are exposed to different types of toxins daily. Because of your hectic and stressful life, it is not possible to concentrate on a long term diet. So, the option of choosing an easy isagenix diet for a shorter time period helps you to remain healthy.
What is Isagenix Diet?
Isagenix diet program is basically a short term diet, which can range from 9 days to 30 days. This diet plan comprises of Isagenix diet shakes that helps to clean the body of impurities and at the same time replaces the impurities in the body with essential nutrients.
Benefits Of Isagenix Diet:
At the end of the diet, you would feel energized, rejuvenated, and healthier. You will have a better muscle tone and clearer skin tone. The diet makes it possible to bring your weight and health under control. You will be able to resist the craving for those harmful food, that used to be your staple diet till now. The diet helps to reduce the craving and strengthen your motivation to stick to the program. All the Isagenix products are very safe and effective in reducing weight of an individual.
See More: Diet For Pcos Weight Loss
Isagenix Diet Gives Added Benefit To Women:
The women are more prone to diseases because of presence of some chemicals that get absorbed in the skin through daily make-ups. Apart from external entry of toxins and poisons, women like every other individual are also consuming food that come chemicals. These include fish, meat, fruits, vegetables, drinks, and such others. In order to protect the body from these toxins, the human body produces fat. So, once your body starts to cleanse the impurities, it will not need to produce that amount of fat to combat the poisons. So, using Isagenix products help the body to shed weight.
Tips To Follow During Isagenix Meal Plan:
1. Always drink plenty of water throughout the course of the program
2. Stick to the schedule and make sure you follow the Isagenix planner to track
3. Preferably snack only on Isagenix snack options like E-shots to fill those small hunger pangs
4. Avoid junk foods or canned juices and stick to the plan
Duration Of The Program And Process:
Isagenix diet program can be followed for a week up to a month. It even offers a cleanse day, where you can follow the plan for a single day to detoxify your body.
If you are planning on a 30 day diet, here is the list of products you get in your pack:
- 4 IsaLean Shakes
- 2 Cleanse For Life
- 1 Isagenix Snacks
- 1 Natural Accelerator
- 4 Hydrate Sticks
- 1 IsaFlush
- 1 Iconix Supreme
- 1 Instructional Booklet
Isagenix diet shakes contain required amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, essential vitamins and minerals. They are meal replacement shakes and are adequate to meet your body requirements.
For people who prefer to eat something along with the shakes can take limited quantities of nuts or not more than 2 boiled egg whites for snacks.
Here Is A Sample Isagenix Shake Diet Plan:
1. Start your day with a glass of warm lime water
2. Have Isagenix Ionix Supreme and IsaLeanShake for Breakfast
3. In between have some vegetables, nuts and Isagenix snacks
4. Have an IsaLean Shake For Dinner
See More: Gerd Diet Foods
What To Eat And What To Avoid:
Here is a list of foods that you can eat during the course of this program:
1. Vegetables like Carrot, Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, Beans, Potato, Spinach, Gourds, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Pumpkin and Peas
2. Fruits: Apples, Oranges, Lime, Guava, Berries, Watermelon, Musk Melon, Kiwi , Grapes, Peach
3. Dairy – Limited quantities of low fat milk, yoghurt, cheese and butter
4. Dried Herbs
6. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Coconut Water
7. Limited quantities of Olive Oil
8. Multigrain or Wheat Bread
9. Not more than two egg whites per day
Say NO To The Following:
1. Junk Food
2. Pastries and Baked goods
3. Hi Fat and Spicy food
4. Meat like Beef, Turkey, Pork
5. Candies and Sugar Food
Isagenix Diet Product
The Isagenix diet comes in a box. You do not have to waste time at the departmental store to buy this product. You can buy the product online from some reliable retailers and make payment through your credit or debit card. The product will get delivered to your doorstep. The product contains a ready-to-use bottle with clear instructions on its usage inside. You can also chart the progress you are making. The box also contains a DVD, which you can watch. The company gives a money-back guarantee, so you do not have anything to worry about.
Side Effects Of Isagenix Diet:
Although the Diet program is reportedly safe and contains no threatening side effects, its important to understand the possible effects one might experience, before giving it a try:
1. Lactose Intolerance: The milk and whey protein in the shakes can cause allergic reactions for people with lactose intolerance.
2. Overdose of Protein in the diet can cause digestive disorders leading to diarrhea
3. Not eating well between each meal and thriving only on the shakes, can cause nausea, giddiness
4. Due to the high protein content in the diet, your kidneys may take the strain of enough water is not consumed per day
5. Indulgence in rich food along with taking the diet plan can lead to weight gain
You can take this simple approach and apply to your life. You can get many advantages from the diet that would help you to meet the long term goals and bring a total change in lifestyle. Give your body a treat that it truly deserves!