Do you have a big forehead? We get the concern. There is always confusion about how best we can style and choose a suitable hairstyle for those with wider and broader foreheads. Here is a guide on hairstyles for men with big foreheads. They are quite ideal for men of all ages and on different occasions. Be it a casual outing, a special occasion or a grand event, here are some of the options for hairstyles for men with big foreheads. They are in different haircut forms and can be done with any reputed stylist.
Further, these haircuts for men with big foreheads are very easy to do and maintain as well. Hence continue reading to know more about good hairstyles for men with big foreheads.
15 Good Hairstyles for Guys with Big Foreheads 2022:
Here we are presenting you the top 15 big forehead hairstyles for men with images. They are best for those who have elongated faces.
1. Flat Bowl Inspired Haircut for Big Forehead:
This hairstyle is a perfect choice if you have an elongated face or a big forehead. The hairstyle is suitable for any man in any age group to balance out the facial features and even out the tone effortlessly. The look is simple and low maintenance, too, perfect for those with non-curly hair texture. How do you like it?
2. Messy Big Forehead Hairstyle:
This masculine and stylish hot look are among the best hairstyles for guys with big foreheads. The hairstyle is specifically designed for any male across age groups with a long face or large forehead. The wispy and messy look with the front cut balances out the large forehead and instantly gives a stylish and stunning style.
3. Asian Hairstyle for Men with Big Foreheads:
If you are also wondering how to style hair for men with big foreheads, this Asian and Korean hairstyle will inspire you too. This hairstyle is designed for any male who has a thick hair texture yet a sleek and thin face shape. The hairstyle also looks modern and bold and gives out a youthful and classic timeless style statement.
4. Side Parted Hairstyle for Big Forehead:
This is among the basic hairstyle for a guy with a big forehead. It is among simple looks one can easily incorporate if you want to have a basic look with a broad face and forehead. The side part of the hair looks more formal, or you can apply the gel and make a hair uplift if you want to have a modern touch. It is all up to you!
- Ideal Age Group: Try this hairstyle for men in their 30s.
- Perfect Season to Try: Summer is the best season to try this style out.
- Best Occasion: Men can wear this style for casual outings with friends or family.
- Matching Dress: Wear a formal shirt like black or white with pants to look good.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with an oval face shape and any hair type are good to go here.
5. Professional Look for Big Forehead:
In case you are among regular office goers and belong to the corporate Hi-Fi world, then this is a polished and stylish look for you. For all the working men out there, here is the best basic look, which is simple and elegant with a professional touch. The look keeps your hair short and classy ready for any meeting anytime. And no need to worry about your hair.
- Matching Dress: Wear this look only with formal wear and a tie.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their early 30s can rock this style out.
- Perfect Season to Try: Summer is an excellent time to try this style out.
- Best Occasion: Try this style for office events and meetings or conferences.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval-shaped face is good to go here with short hair.
6. Straight Hair Look for Big Forehead:
This haircut is for boys with big foreheads are among our favourites. It’s young and trendy and looks best for young guys out here. And this is further stylish and graceful, given the way the hair falls on the forehead. You can also customise it by adding pomade or gel to it and styling it as you wish. It is easy to maintain and always ready-to-go style. If you want to be loved by girls, then you can try this look and get them engaged with your hair.
- Perfect Season to Try: Winter is good to go for this look.
- Matching Dress: Wear this only with casual T-shirts and jeans.
- Best Occasion: Try this for regular outings with friends or parties.
- Ideal Age Group: Guys below 22 years of age can work on this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Round shaped faces, and any hair type can try this look as it matches them well.
7. Classic Hairstyle for Big Forehead:
In case you want to be super stylish and trendy, here is your go-to style! This is a classic and vintage look which is loved by guys who have a big foreheads. It’s best for those who are into the fashion world and have bold choices. Try this for casual yet trendy attire in an instant and on the word go! You can add gel to further uplift hair as well, in case you like it that way!
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 20s can rock this look and style.
- Perfect Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try this hairstyle out.
- Best Occasion: Try this style for night parties and special events/occasions.
- Matching Dress: Men can wear a nice jacket and a casual T-shirt with this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: A heart, oval and square-shaped face is best suited to this look with wavy hair.
8. Ceaser Cut Hairstyle for Big Forehead:
This is the perfect example of a hairstyle for men with big foreheads and a Caesar cut! If you have abundant hair on your head and a big forehead, then you can surely flaunt it. This hairstyle suits men of any age. Do give this look a try. This look also gives men an alluring look and, on the other hand, completes their look professionally as well.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their early 20s can look right here.
- Matching Dress: Wear this style with a formal look and tie only.
- Perfect Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this style out.
- Best Occasion: This is good to look for corporate special parties and events.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval-shaped faces and short hair are the best to try this style out.
If a person has thick hair, then that person can braid it, as in the image above. These can be done by reputed professional stylists who specialise in these types of styles, and these can then be maintained with less styling. These should be done with heat and other equipment professionally so that these can be sported in a trendy and stylish way.
- Perfect Season to Try: Winter is a good time to try out this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s can look good here than others.
- Matching Dress: Wear any casual clothes, as the emphasis would be on hair here.
- Best Occasion: If you want a bold look, try this for dance and night-out parties.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face type and long hair are required to try this style out.
10. Upward Choppy Cut:
This is a popular hairstyle for men with thin hair and a big forehead, along with a beard. And this is trendy and quite stylish to sport easily. It is further super comfortable and casual also, does not require much maintenance and effort at all. A reputed stylist can do these types of fashionable cuts.
- Perfect Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this lookout.
- Matching Dress: Wear a casual T-shirt and shorts to match this look.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style for casual outings with friends or family.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval-shaped face is good to go here with any hair type.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s can look good here. The late 20s is also the best age to try this style.
11. Side Partitioned Hair:
This is a top puffed side shift look. It is quite vintage among the popular short hairstyles for men with big foreheads. They are easy to sport and low on maintenance. However, these should be done professionally in a parlour or saloon or else may go wrong. Hence do not try it yourself but have the haircut with a stylist. Few products can be used for these to uplift the hair further.
- Best Occasion: Try this for casual outings with friends only.
- Perfect Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this style out.
- Matching Dress: Wear a casual T-shirt and jeans to sport this look well.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their early 30s can look good here than others.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Round and square-shaped faces are good to go here with short hair.
12. Symmetric Horizontal Cut:
Will Smith is sporting an asymmetric cut, which is quite a popular hairstyle for men who do not like excessive styling. This is among the popular and most sought short hairstyle for men with big foreheads. It is quite easy and comfortable yet very stylish. It needs very less time and effort and hence can be tried with ease as well.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 20s and 30s can look good here.
- Perfect Season to Try: Summer is a good time to sport this lookout.
- Best Occasion: Wear this style with all casual outings and office timings.
- Matching Dress: You can go with formal wear or casual clothes as you like.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: The oval-shaped face is good to go only here, along with short hair.
This is another trendy short haircut for guys with big foreheads. They are, however, in need of professional styling only. The tiny braids should be done by professional stylists to make sure nothing goes wrong. This popular African style, however, is making a trend and come over in India.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s and 40s can work on this style.
- Perfect Season to Try: Summer and winter seasons are good to go with this.
- Matching Dress: Sport it with casual T-shirts and shorts as it goes well.
- Best Occasion: Wear this for casual outings and gatherings or dance nights.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Round and oval-shaped face complement this style with long hair.
14. Back Shifted Wavy Hair:
This is another long-hair hairstyle which is among our favourites. And this is nothing, but an asymmetric fringe with wavy hair. This certainly makes the forehead look thin and gives it a trendy look. It is low in maintenance and easy to style as well. These can be quickly tried out. A person can also do this for their disco or funky getups.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 30s can look good in this style.
- Perfect Season to Try: Winter is well suitable for this hairstyle.
- Best Occasion: Try this style with DJ nights and similar parties only.
- Matching Dress: Wear casual shorts and funky T-shirts as they go well here.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and long wavy hair are required to style it out.
15. Curly Long Hairstyle:
This is another simple hairstyle if you have long hair. Men with long foreheads and those who want a trendy look yet bold appearance can look into this style. It is quite easy to maintain. However, needs some time. This is further best suited for men who are into the art field and tattooing field as it complements their profession as well.
- Perfect Season to Try: Winter is good to try this look.
- Ideal Age Group: Men in their 40s can look good in this style.
- Best Occasion: This is good as an everyday look for men in specific art streams.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: The oval-shaped face is required here with long hair.
- Matching Dress: Wear casual clothes with this kind of look as hair should be emphasised.
- Men with big foreheads require special hairstyles, as shown. Hence always take the advice of a stylist before doing these on the safer side as they will suggest a style suiting your face shape and hair texture.
- Do not over-shampoo hair, as it may lead to rough and damaged hair.
- Trim hair once every 2-3 months if you wish to maintain the style.
- Use gel and pomade products if you want to customise the hairstyles in such a way that you can lift the hair or work on post-styling.
- Oil hair, in case you style it. It will help to retain moisture and nourish hair.
- Men’s hair is not easy to maintain. Just like women’s hair, care should be taken. Hence protect it from pollution and sun damage, and visit the hair spa regularly to nourish hair and texture.
Hope you enjoyed reading our guide on hairstyles for men with big foreheads. These mentioned styles are quite easy to do and are requires low maintenance. Hence check them out and see what you like best. Pick up what suits you the most as per the occasion and style them accordingly. You are guaranteed to look stylish and trendy in these styles. Get set and seize the day, catch attention, and all love is yours!
Q1. Can Big Forehead Men try Police Haircut Styles? Will it Suit Them?
Ans: Police cuts or shortcuts are generally loved by men who do not want to maintain hair or give very less time. It has very short hair in nature. However, those with big foreheads may not be well suited for these kinds of hairstyles as they will enlarge and elongate the face and further widen it.
Q2. How to Prevent Hair Fall and Reducing Hairline Issues for those with Big Foreheads?
Ans: While hair fall is a major concern, those with big foreheads will face it more and suffer more given the already less hair in the hairline. Make sure to have a good nutritional diet and apply an oil mask, and hair mask regularly. Follow a regular hair care routine every week without skipping.
Q3. Is Using Gel and Pomades Good Regularly?
Ans: Yes, gel and wax can be used generally to style hair well. It is okay to use them regularly. Make sure there are no harsh chemicals and use trusted brands only. However, maintain your hair and do a regular hair care routine without fail.