If you are wondering why we are talking especially about hairstyles for men who are balding, let us come to the point! With stress, anxiety, and hectic schedules in work surrounding us on a daily basis, it is natural to face hair loss problems. Unfortunately, for some men, the issue aggravates that of suffering from baldness. But who likes that? We all love to maintain a certain level of stylish and smart looks, and such balding concerns can smash all our dreamy looks!
But worry not! With the latest and best ideas on bald hairstyles, we have you sorted. Here is how men of the new era have fought against balding concerns and won the internet with their unique and cool looks!
Receding Hairline Men: 15+ Latest Bald Haircuts for Men:
We absolutely love how the fashion world always comes up with solutions to unusual problems. These styles for balding men are something you must not miss, especially if you are in that position and are looking for some tips and ideas! Let’s get started with the gallery of amazing haircuts!
1. Simple Balding Haircut for Men:
Here is the thing about balding haircuts. While they may seem boring and casual, it is all up to you to turn them interesting and exciting. We have these favourite balding hairstyles that look with a beard. You can add the combination of dense rough full beard to match the balding haircut, and stay unique in the trend world. What do you think?
2. Buzz Haircut for Balding:
In addition, men experiencing balding can always adopt buzz haircuts. Within the wide array of buzz haircuts, this is among the best look in the recent trends in fashion. You can have a balding fade variant on one side with the hair swept to the other, giving a unique, distinct and dashing style statement. What do you think?
3. Dapper Formal Haircut for Bald Head:
If you are wondering how to bang on with a dapper and smart look with professional and modern business hair ideas, here we are! We absolutely love this flat hair top with trimmed hair and beard combination. With contemporary vibes and cool looks, these haircuts for balding men are a must-try for all men who are in the professional field and yet face the issue of hair balding.
- Men with short hair length and any hair texture can ideally try this hairstyle.
- For all men who have oval and round face shapes, this can be a perfect match.
- If you are in the late 30s to the late 40s, this haircut can be a good fit for you.
Read: Indian Style Haircuts for Men
4. Old-School Classic Vintage Hairstyle for Balding Men:
With very thin hair texture and middle age group men, here is one such ideal men’s haircut for balding hair, for everyday casual occasions. With a long beard and short trimmed hair, this old-school hairstyle can never get out of the fashion sense. It looks vintage and classic, is very comfortable, and is for those men who like simple and casual looks.
- Men who are above the age group of 50 years can try this hairstyle.
- If you have any hair texture with short trimmed hair, work on this look.
- Elongated, oval, and rectangular face shapes can be a good match here.
5. Thin Haircut for Asian Men:
For younger age groups, guys and men, this Asian hair inspired to look for those with a balding hairline or thinning hair can be a perfect fit. This look is all about the blend of spikes with light fades and looks ideal for those who prefer modern-age contemporary vibes with vibrant hues. Try this bald head hairstyle, and we bet you can look smart! This particular look is best for casual outings and parties too!
- Guys and men in the younger age groups can prefer this men’s thin haircut.
- Try this style for those with straighter hair texture.
- Men and guys in the round and oval face shapes can suit this haircut well.
6. Crew Haircut for Bald Head:
This particular crewcut, also called military or army cut, can be the perfect match universally for any man who are facing a balding problem. This timeless and evergreen hairstyle always stays on trend and is famous not just in our country but globally. Do you know, many men who just prefer the casual everyday look, or even modern professional style prefer this one? Yes, it is super versatile!
- Men with any face shape can try this men’s hairstyle for bald heads quickly.
- Wear this look for those with any hair texture; it can fit in all.
- This variant is suitable for men with round and smaller face shapes!
Read: Popular Hairstyles For Men
7. Simple Fade Haircut for Balding Men:
Well, there are several variants in the fade and undercut haircut, and we admit it can be super confusing on what can fit in best for men with different preferences. If you are suffering from this bald concern and want to have a simple yet smart look to cover up your hair loss concern, what best than this variant? The light fade transition is something we absolutely love in this hairstyle, and the match with a dense beard is eye-striking too!
- Men with oval and elongated face shapes can be ideal and perfect here.
- Try this style for those with straight and wavy hair textures to look good.
- Those in the age 30s and 40s can be suitable for this haircut.
8. Slick Haircut:
Another of our favourite modern-day formal haircuts is here. This slicked hair towards the back-side is probably the most popular look from ages together and it still doesn’t seem to get out in the trend. For those men who are facing the forehead bald and front areas of the face, try this neat slicked hairstyle for balding can give the perfect appearance. It is smart, cool, sleek as well as very dignified. What else do we want?
- Men with round and square face shapes can be suitable for this haircut
- Try this for any hair texture as it can fit in all of them quickly.
- Men in their 40s and the 50s can be a perfect and apt match for this look.
9. Razor Haircut:
When we think about the razor cut, the most famous celebrity icon that hits our mind is Vin Diesel. His timeless and everlasting balding haircut being this variant, we love the way how he carries with confidence and attitude. In case you too are bold and experimental enough, why not try this one out? It all depends on personal choice, but trust us, this can blow off anyone’s mind if you dare to carry your hair in the right way!
- Men with oval and elongated face shapes can be ideal and perfect in this male zero haircut.
- Try this for those men who are suffering from balding, ultimately.
- If you are above the age of mid-40s, you can look handsome and smart in this hairstyle.
10. The Modern-Day Army Cut:
This flat top army cut variant is probably one of our all-time favourites. With shaved and full fade underneath and on sides and trimmed hair only near the crown, this classic look is all about handsome looks and contemporary style statements. Adding beard styles like a goatee or anchor beard can enhance and elevate the style statement to the next level. For all men who are in search of comfortable and casual looks, yet with the elegant trend, this can be perfect!
- Men with any face shape can try this style easily.
- Those with smooth hair texture can be ideal in this bald head haircut style.
- If you are above the age group of 30 years, you can prefer this look easily.
Read: Messy Hairstyles For Guys
11. Balding Long Hairstyles for Men:
If you love long hair, why compromise on the dream? Try this style with faded variants near the sides and underneath to cover up the baldness on the scalp. Work on fading on required areas as per your texture and add on your long hair in the form of a pony or bun. This elegant and new-day bald haircut style for men can be for those men who love informal and everyday looks!
- Try this style for those with oval face shape only
- Men with smooth and straight hair textures can be perfect in this choice.
- If you are aged above 50 years, you can look youthful and handsome in this older men’s long hairstyle with balding hair.
12. Pompadour Haircut Idea:
One doesn’t need a description of the timeless pompadour haircuts. With several types and trends within this style, this easy to care look is for those men who have thin hair texture and balding concerns at younger age groups comparatively. This look not only makes you appear youthful and smart but also gives a whole new edgy look effortlessly. If you have semi bald concerns, this hairstyle can be ideal.
- Those with any face shape can try this hairstyle easily
- Work on this look for those with straight and wavy hair textures.
- Men in the age 30s and their early 40s can be suitable for this haircut in an apt way.
13. The Quiff Style:
Besides pompadour, another most popular hairstyle in the world is the quiff haircut. With the top quiff look and fade combination, we love how this style looks super effortless and smart. Those men who want formal to semiformal looks and are comparatively at the younger age group can prefer this ideal short haircut for balding men. It seems not only fashionable but also contemporary for fitting in best on any kind of occasion!
- Try this versatile look for those with round and oval face shapes.
- Men with wavy and smoother straight hair textures are ideal for this look
- Wear this haircut for those who are in the 30s age group to look modern and sleek.
14. The Haircuts Idea for Balding Crown:
For those men who have balding heads completely, here is one such best fashion idea which can transform you completely. This men’s hairstyle for balding crown is witty and bold at the same time and is for those who love to sport out the unique shades of look in the contemporary and new-gen style statement world. It is ideal for both formal and casual or party wear looks and hence is super versatile too. Isn’t that cool? This look is a special fit for those who suffer from a bald spot on top.
- Men who are above the age of 50s and the 60s can try this haircut.
- Any hair texture with balding concerns can try this haircut effortlessly.
- Those with large and oval or elongated face shapes can be suitable and perfect here.
Read: How To Choose A Hairstyle For Men
15. The Simple Everyday Look for Balding Forehead:
If you have baldness concerns near the forehead and the side, this hairstyle can be a perfect and apt fit for you. With the simple everyday haircut and brushed back hair, along with the minor transition to skin fade behind, this side-bald apt look is vintage and is all about delivering simple, straightforward yet casual smart looks. Most of us might have already been popular in this look, but the edginess associated with this one doesn’t seem to wear off!
- All men with elongated face shapes can be ideal for this fade haircut.
- Try this look and makeover if you have a straight hair texture to fit in well in this hairstyle.
- Men in the age 40s can be ideal and suitable well in this look.
16. Small Spiky Haircut:
We love this cute small spiky haircut idea, as shown in the picture above. With the trimmed small spikes and a bit of fade or undercut beneath, it gives a new unique look effortlessly. The style is not only comfortable but also very elegant and funky in its look with the match of beard and mustache. For men who want to keep it subtle and simple, work on just the hairstyle and if you’re going to go a step ahead in the styling game, try the beard mustache combo too!
- If you have a large, oval, and elongated face shape, this can be suitable well.
- Try this style for those men with any hair texture, as it can fit in easily.
- Men above the age of 50s can prefer this look easier than others.
17. Side Fringe Haircut:
Last but not least, do you know that the fringe can work well for balding men too? Check this one out. With the complete fade on the sides, which has issues with balding and long fringe towards the side, we love how experimental and refreshing this haircut looks! If you love wild looks too and want to try out new styles without hesitation, what best than this variant?!
- Those with any face shape can ideally fit in this look well
- Try this with any hair texture in this smart and unique haircut look
- Men under the age 40s can be the best and most apt fit to be suited in this quick hairstyle.
Read: Stylish French Cut Beard
With these new-age smart bald haircuts and hairstyle trends, we love the way men are sporting their baldness in the head with entirely bold looks and ideas. Sure, the fashion game and world are evolving, and these galleries of pictures only prove us right. What do you think of them? Tell us your thoughts, too; we love to hear from you!