Today everyone wants to look attractive, pretty and fit. It implies on both men and women. People have become more conscious with the passage of time. Good looks and fit body is mandate for everyone. Being presentable is very important.
But getting those curves and fit body isn’t as easy and enticing as it looks like. One needs to put a lot of effort in order to acquire. Determination is definitely the key to success as one has to follow a dietary regime without which nothing can be achieved.
Weight loss requires doing a lot of exercise in sets like cardio combined with cross training and yoga. If a person has fat at specific areas of body then they need to work and focus on that.
We see many people are unwilling to pay hefty amounts at a gym centre as they cannot afford it. But they do want to lose weight. It is a bit difficult to lose weight at home though nothing is practically impossible. So here is an article for people on tight budget, yet want to shed off those extra pounds.
1. Determination – it is very important to remain determined. Many a times we get enticed looking at the hour glass figure of a model and start exercising, dieting instantly in losing weight. After a week the determination goes for a toss and we are back to normal. This affects our body negatively as we put our body under diet crashes for no reason. One has to be very regular in whatever they do and not just leave that in the middle. So before you start performing any activity whether outside or home, prepare your mind that you are going to do it atleast for 4-6 months because before that changes cannot be seen.
2. Patience – We start, we perform the exercises for a month and we leave it in the between let’s say after a month or two. Why? Because we cannot see changes. This is what happens to most of the girls in their teenage. So be patient ladies. Give your body the time to get accustomed to the exercises. It will definitely show results.
See More: How Models Lose Weight
3. Workout every single day: buy a CD that demonstrates cardio and yoga exercises. Various stars like shilpa shetty and bipasa basu have their CD launched in the market for their viewers and fan. They can be bought from any music store as it will provide you guidance on how to start with, what exercises to do. Workout every single day in the morning after playing the CD. But do not skip on working out. An hour of workout is essential as nothing comes easy as they say.
4. Dietary regime: you are on a tight budget. Cannot afford an expensive dietician. Do not worry at all. A simple net research would help you in deciding with what to eat and what not do.
• Start with cleansing your body. Detoxification in the morning is essential. Start with 2 glass of water or 1 glass lukewarm water with honey and lemon. It works wonder.
• Dinner should be as light as air. One should not intake carbohydrate at that time. Just some protein intake should be done. The fat that ultimately gets stored in our body is what we consume for dinner. So keep it as lights as possible. Include fruit and vegetables.
• Keep eating at short intervals. Indulge in fruits, juices and nuts. Biscuits like digestive, marie gold can also be consumed.
See More: How To Lose Weight Post Pregnancy
• No outside food should be eaten. One has to sacrifice on junks and fried.
Sp who said that you cannot lose weight when you have little money? You can definitely. Determination and planning is required. Go for it.
Image Source: Shutterstock