One of the biggest concerns in the world today is weight loss. Because of unhealthy eating habits, overeating and lack of exercise, obesity is quite on the increase. People have such busy lives that they hardly have any time to think about their weight. This is one of the reasons why we get lethargic and lazy so often despite getting good sleep. A great way to get rid of this problem is by spending 45 minutes every day on exercise. If you are still confused about what kind of exercise you should do, consider this article as your guide. Here are our some best exercises to lose weight fast at home. These weight loss workouts will help you make the right decision.
Easy & Best Exercises to Lose Weight:
Here we enlisted 20 top workouts to lose weight fast at home. Let’s have a look into them.
The best way of exercises to lose weight is by walking. This one is very easy to do and burns a lot of calories. All you will need is a good pair of sneakers, some jogging pants and a nice comfortable t-shirt. Tie your hair into a ponytail, take your i pod along with you and walk at your nearest park for the next forty-five minutes. You will be amazed by seeing the results at the end of the month. However, it’s important to remember that walking does not mean that you have to stroll. It means walking fast is good for weight loss. You need to pick up the pace in order to boost metabolism and burn unwanted fat.
The second best way to lose weight is by running. This is going to help you lose a lot of weight in very little time. Running a mile each day will tone your muscles and give you a very attractive and beautiful appearance. You will look like a fitness model if you run every day. However, if you are a beginner, don’t expect to cover a mile within half n hour. It takes time to be a professional. For this, you will need both practice and patience.
The third best exercises to lose weight is jogging. This one is fun to do and definitely a great way to burn fat. It burns more than 350 calories in forty minutes and is a great way to stay active and fit. Whenever you are trying to jog, make sure you are taking a little rest. By this, we mean that at the end of every fifteen-minute session, take a one minute break. Exercising with intervals will give you great results in a shorter period of time.
4. Dance :
If you are looking for something fun and happening, dance is the thing for you. All you have to do pick your favorite type of dance and join a class that teaches this. You can also buy a DVD at home if you like. Dancing will help you burn a lot of calories and tone every single part of your body. Some of the best kinds of dance exercises suggested by us are Zumba, Deanne Berry Dance Workouts and Masala Bhangra.
A good and healthy way of exercises to lose weight is by doing yoga. This exercise comes with a lot of health benefits and has been advised by some of the best experts and doctors. It improves your flexibility and posture and gives you a fit and lean look only within a few months. However, you cannot practice yoga alone at home. You will need to join a class or follow a DVD.
One of the most effective exercises to lose weight fast is cardio. This one will make you sweat like crazy, that too only within ten minutes. If you follow a workout routine that keeps you going for the next forty-five minutes, you are going to see great changes in your body. Your metabolism shall be boosted and you will melt fat faster than you can imagine. In order to do the best type of Cardio, you can choose from trainers like Jessica Smith, Rebecca Louis, Cassie Ho and Jillian Michaels. All their videos are great!
If you are looking for a little bit of variety in your workout plan, we suggest you try out some aerobics. They are the best kinds of exercises done by all and are known for their great weight loss results. Spending an hour on aerobics every day can burn fat up to 800 calories. So if you are hoping to get results within very little time, this exercises is suitable for you to lose weight.
8. Jump Rope:
Lose your weight by using the jump rope. A ten-minute intense jump rope workout can burn about 90 calories. That is a great deal for those who are looking forward to weight loss. Jumping for twenty minutes in the morning and twenty minutes in the evening shall be the ultimate workout you need to burn all the belly fat and thigh fat. Your might will be shaped, toned and trimmed after this.
9. Running Up Stairs:
To lose a lot of weight, you must work hard. And to work hard to must put in a lot of effort. A great way to do is by simply running up the stairs. Stair climber workout for weight loss might look a little easy but is definitely not easy to do. If you are a beginner, you can start off with a little warm-up and then run up the stairs for the next ten minutes. Take a break of one minute and go back again. Do this for half n hour every day. You are bound to see great results.
A cool and fun way to lose some weight is by swimming. This one is very effective and has been appreciated widely by all those who try it. If you see some of the best swimmers in the world, you will find that none of them is overweight. All of them have lean and attractive bodies. So if you would like to look like them join a swimming class this summer and get going! And start swimming exercises to lose weight.
11. Barbell Squat:
- Keep the feet firm on the floor.
- The shoulder must be at width apart
- rest the racked barbell very comfortably
- This must be on your upper portion back and not on the neck.
- Hold bar to step outward from barbell rack.
- Now draw the shoulders to the back by tightening it to the core.
- Slowly do squat downward till the quads are just parallel with the level of the ground.
- Accelerate to the up direction in standing position, wait for 1 second, and repeat this.
- Maintain good posture while you do every squat.
- Avoid arching the back for a back injury.
12. Dumbbell Swing:
- Stand in a wider way with a shoulder in width apart.
- Put dumbbell on floor in the front of stance.
- Now Squat down by tightening the core, and start grabbing the dumbbell using the palm that faces your body.
- Keep the back straight and accelerate the legs in an upward direction.
- Swing your dumbbell towards up till the eye level.
- Keep good posture and put the weight down to the floor in just one motion. Do these 12 reps and also repeat with the opposite arm.
- This is the best exercises to lose weight for female.
13. Lunge Run:
- Stand by keeping the feet hip-width in apart and the arms at sides.
- Get back and lower in a back lunge.
- Pump the arms as if you are running for 3-5 seconds.
- Keep the core tight
- Press the front heel to stand again.
- Now quickly do the repetition on the other side.
14. Low-Box Burpee:
- Stand by facing box or just step with the feet hip as width apart.
- Sit at hips back; now bend the knees by placing the hands over the step.
- Jump both your feet just behind yourself to form a straight line.
- Reverse this movement and return to standing.
- It is one of the best exercises to lose weight fast.
15. Skier Swing:
- Stand with the feet hip in width apart
- Knees must be slightly bent
- Hinge in forward to the waist to get lower to the chest to the ground.
- Extend the arms in straight just behind yourself
- Quickly push the hips in forward and also swing the arms overhead
Rise till the toes
- Reverse this movement to get back to the start.
- Continue quickly in a rhythm pattern.
16. Primal Push Up:
- Do push up position
- bend the knees
- sit on the hips back and arms straight
- take the weight to the hands
- drive the right foot to forward in a lunge position
- raise the right hand from the ground
- do the reverse of the movement for returning to start
- repeat this on another side
17. Sumo Sky:
- Stand on a chair with your feet shoulder in width apart.
- Keep the toes in angled outside
- Take 1 dumbbell in each hand
- Keep both arms straight over the head
- The hands must face each other
- Upper arms must hug your head.
- Look straight ahead and drop the tailbone to the chair.
- Hover over this in the deep squat by bending the elbows fully just behind you.
- Straighten your legs; squeeze the glutes and also the inner thighs till you stand up.
- Also, straighten the arms and engage triceps.
- Repeat this 10 reps.
- Lie down on the back over the mat.
- Keep feet on the floor with the knees bent.
- Cross the right foot on the left knee by pressing your right knee out.
- Take one dumbbell in the right hand
- Extend the arm in a straight position up to the ceiling.
- Press the left foot to the floor
- Lift the hips by tightening your glutes over the top of the movement.
- Keep the right leg in resistance.
- While lifting, slowly now lower the dumbbell to the forehead.
- Bend the arm at the elbow.
- Lower the glutes to the floor.
- Straighten your right arm back to the ceiling.
- Keep elbow in line with the shoulder.
- Do these 10 reps.
- Switch between the legs and arms.
- Get on your hands and knees by and walking the hands out so that you can be in the push-up position.
- Keep the legs straight in plank or take a push-up stance.
- Keep the glutes down
- Slowly now draw the left knee out of the body
- Take this out to the left elbow like “Spiderwoman”.
- Keep the left foot hovered above the floor.
- Lower the left leg to back down
- bring feet together
- Switch the sides.
- Do these 10 repetitions with each leg.
- This is the most effective exercises to lose weight.
20. Lunge Tri-Fly:
- Keep the feet together
- Take one dumbbell in each of your hand
- Arms must be at sides.
- Lunge the left leg backside
- Drop the knee in parallel to the floor
- Bend your elbows to 90 degrees.
- Balance it with your right leg
- Stand erect by lifting left leg just behind like “aeroplane pose”
- Keep the legs extended in the air that is straight to the hip
Squeeze the glute when you are extending the left leg.
- Bring the bent elbows upside that is tucked by the side.
Straighten the arms behind in “triceps kickback”.
- Wait for 1 second.
- Bend your arms back
- Return to the standing.
- Do these 10 reps.
- Switch the sides.
- Lie on the back, with weight in 1 hand.
- Raise the knees to keep feet and the knees in the air.
- Straighten the arms towards the ceiling.
- Extend your left leg to the floor to hover 1 cm above the floor
- Draw the right knee to your chest and also bring elbows down towards the floor.
- Keep it tightly pressed to the sides.
- Return to your starting position.
- Do these 10 reps.
- Switch the sides.
Let us know if you still have any doubts or concern about these simple and best exercises to lose weight fast. We would love to assist you with the best solutions and answers.