We all love beaches and girls often get ready to plan on how to style, what to wear, and how best they can utilise vacations, making style statements. Here are some easy beach hairstyles which can help you to complete your look during the vacay times.
Your style is one of the most noticeable things about your personality. When people are going to observe you, they will look at your hairstyle first to know about you. A good hairstyle is so important that it can improve your personality beyond your expectations. It also affects the way other perceives you. So it is too much important to groom yourself through your hairstyle. Hairstyle also plays a big role in improving and enhancing your confidence, to boost up your confidence.
Now when you know how important is hairstyle is, it’s time to determine the best look which helps you out to make your personality most attractive ever. So be specific when you choose your hairstyle which gonna give you the best look.
To know the best hairstyle suits your face shape go in front of the mirror and tie up your hair back and analyse your face’s shape because your face is the biggest factor to consider when you choose a new hairstyle. You are lucky enough if you have an oval-shaped face, then most of the hairstyle gonna suit you. There are different kinds of hairstyle according to occasions, situation, place, event etc. Now I am gonna tell you how you choose your hairstyle if you are planning to visit the beaches for your next holiday destination.
Are you ready for relaxing beach and stunning style statement? Then here are some ways to look cool and sexy with your hairstyle. Continue to read to get the best beach hairstyles which suits you the most.
25 Gorgeous Beach Hairstyles with Images:
Below are the 25 top hairstyles for the beach which looks so beautiful and alluring with its modern styles.
1. Center Short Braid Hairstyle:
This beach hairstyle is quite cool and cute casual hairstyle to make you look amazing. It is quite easy to do and does not take much effort. All you need to do is to brush hair well first after which divide it into three sections, braid them into a mini ponytail. Put rest of hair back and leave it off. It’s quite easy and takes no effort and time. Further, it makes you look chic and lovely! Try it out today!
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this during a normal day out in beaches.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s can rock this beach hairstyle.
- Matching Dress: Try it with any beach short length dress or skirts as you like.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a good time to try this style out and carry an amazing look.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: This looks good only on the oval face shape and silky medium to long hair.
2. Single Long Braid:
This best hairstyle for the beach is going to leave you awesomely beautiful given the amazing trend and look it will leave you. You are confused about what to wear and how to style in a beach party then this is going to style for many women. This popular look is nothing but taking hair and making ponytail after which you make the long braid. This fishtail kind of braid can be altered and changed to French braid as well as per your preference. You can further make it a bit messy, as well. This is one of the best hairstyles for the beach with a simple look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this in summer for the best look.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for beach parties during morning time.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 20s can rock this beach style look.
- Matching Dress: Try pairing this with short western dress or skirts to look gorgeous.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval, diamond and round face shapes with long hair can try it out.
3. Aggressive Hairstyle:
If you want something new and bold funky to try out this season, then this is the best medium beach hairstyle for you. It is effortless to do, all you need is make single fishtail and collect it together. You can leave some hair on the sides to look beautiful. Here the braid is beautifully tied along with hair, except some side rings. Try this out if you want to look cute, pretty and feminine.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for a casual day look at beaches.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in summer to give the best look of all time.
- Matching Dress: Wear jumpsuit or short dress with this style to look good.
- Ideal Age Group: Women and young girls below 22 years can rock this style than others.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with any face and medium to long hair can try this out.
4. Multi Braids Knot for Short Hair:
This is mini and short beach hairstyle, which is amazing and looks quite creative. And this takes some time to do and to make sure that the braid is done well. Divide hair into three sections and make different braids on all three sides. Then gather them together into the single ponytail. Tie it with elastic. It can be done by yourself.
- Matching Dress: Try it with shorts and casual top to look cute and pretty.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can wear this for night parties at beach and dance nights.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for young women below 25 years of age for the best look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this during summer to have the best comfort and style at your hand.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with oval and diamond face shape with short silky hair can try this style out.
5. Side Parted Medium Hairstyle:
This long beach hairstyle is all that you need in case you want to turn quirky and funky, trying out a new one. This is a messy hot hairstyle for bold women. It is easy and nothing much to do. All you need is to make the hair as messy as possible. The messy looks suit beach styles best as they are hot and add sexiness to your style. This is another beach hairstyle for medium hair which prefers some cool atmosphere.
- Matching Dress: Knee-length dresses are best suited to this style.
- Best Season to Try: Try this in summer for the best look and amazing attire.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 20s can rock this beach style look than others.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and hair type can be worked well to this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Those women who want to try night party at the beach can work on this style.
See More: Girls Hairstyle Photos
6. Loose Waves:
This style is good for those who have wavy hair to flaunt on the beach. This is nothing, but pulling all the hair together and adding French braid or regular braid on sides and leaving rest hair as usual. And this looks super cool and sexy for everyone who wants to try this one out. It is one of the best among the beach hairstyles list. Most of the celebrities wish to flaunt this beach hairstyle.
- Best Season to Try: Try this for summer and monsoon to give the best look.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 30s can flaunt this beach hairstyle best.
- Matching Dress: Wear a short dress or shorts to this look to look trendier and hotter.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for night beach time out at beaches to give best and fantastic vibe.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval and round face shapes with medium straight hair can suit this look.
7. Soft Curls for Straight Hair:
This is one of the best beach hairstyles for curly hair. All you need is make soft curls if you have straight hair or if you have wavy or curly hair then you are set to go. This is nothing but brushing hair well, detangling them and leaving it open. You can also accessorise with some beautiful accessories as above. This simple and easy hairstyle to look great on the beach. This hairstyle is very easy to follow, and it is suitable for all the beach parties.
- Best Season to Try: Try this hairstyle to look good in summer.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s can rock this hairstyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this for beach parties to look fantastic and trendier.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: The oval face shape is best with medium length wavy hair.
- Matching Dress: Women can wear any dress as they wish in the western collection to look good.
8. Long Waves for Beach:
The wavy hairstyle is evergreen for those who love beaches. It complements well with beach style and can easily make a style statement. The loose wavy hair tied up in the middle, as shown in the picture, is the perfect way to spend your beach besides water. Most of the young girls like to flaunt this type of simple beach hairstyles. This is perfectly suitable for beach weddings.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear it just casual for the beachside day.
- Matching Dress: Any beach dress can go well and complement the look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this in any season as you wish as it is suitable for all.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their late 20s can work on this beach style look to be amazing.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and hair type of medium length can rock this style.
9. Tiara Hairstyle with Flowers:
All love tiara. Now tiara is well complemented with the beach looks too. The soft curls or waves with the tiara on top look amazing and gorgeous. It elevates the fashion sense all together to a different level. This is a light look and is suitable for young girls. It’s my favourite beach hairstyle because it does not need hard work like other hairstyles.
- Best Season to Try: Try this for any season as you wish as this is evergreen!
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for night beach parties to get style statement work.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 30 years of age can rock this hairstyle in grace.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with a short knee-length dress to look fantastic and gorgeous.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval and diamond face shapes with wavy hair is the best ideal for this style.
10. Oyster Shell Hairstyle:
What you see here is a cute beach hairstyle that will give you hair goals. There is an oyster shell on the back of the twisted hair plaited together. The hair is twisted and curled in the end, but very neatly stacked anyway. The hair colour is adding to the beauty because of the whole white oyster or brown hair thing. You will want to try out this one the next time you go to the beach.
- Matching Dress: Wear short beach dress to look stylish and trendy.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can rock this hairstyle with grace.
- Best Season to Try: This is good to wear in summer and monsoon at its best.
- Perfect Occasion: Those women who love morning beach vibes can work on this style.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with any face shape and wavy hair can suit this look than others.
11. Bun Beach Hairstyle:
The hair is yet again brown here, but the hairstyle is different. This one features a girl with two buns, both of which are messy, to begin with, making the beach look stand out even more prominently. It is one of the most comfortable going styles, and all you need are two rubber bands to get started. Roll out two buns on both sides and secure the hair thoroughly. Your job is done, and you can now focus on dabbing the sunscreen all over.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for daily morning beach look wear.
- Best Season to Try: This funky style is for summer to look bold and quirky.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this for women below 33 years of age to look at their best.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with bikini or any beach dress as you wish as it suits all.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval and round-shaped face with any hair can work on this style.
12. Long Curly Hairstyle for Beach:
Jennifer Lawrence most certainly knows a thing on how to approach the media in style. So even when she is holidaying or photo shooting at some distant island, her style is on point. She is looking chic as usual. Along with that, a wavy beach curl on her blonde hair is gorgeous. You can achieve the same with just curlers or maybe take to simple wet hair braids without the heat.
- Matching Dress: Wear it with any dress as your choice as it suits all.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for a morning beach day out to look amazing.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 30s can look pleasant than others in this style.
- Best Season to Try: Summer and monsoon are best suitable for this style than other seasons.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wavy hair and curly hair with any face shape can try this look.
See More: Jennifer Lawrence without Makeup Pic’s
13. Simple Beach Curls:
The brunette Pretty Little Liar lady Lucy Hale can teach you all about stepping out in the right shoes to the right place. Her outfit is very casual, and along with that, she has put up a show with her curls, that look more of the wavy kind. This hairstyle will look great on you if you have straight hair to brag of all the way.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style for night parties at the beach.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is best suited to this look than other seasons.
- Matching Dress: Any short knee-length dress or maxi can look good with this style.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear it for women below 22 years of age as it is good for young girls and women.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval and diamond-shaped face with wavy hair can look perfect here.
14. Wavy Hair with Headband:
The floral headband you see here is just what distinguishes this hairstyle from the rest of the deal. Being blonde, the beach hairstyle with braids looks good, and the whitish brown flowers complement the overall look. This look is more suitable when you are out on the beach to stroll around than take a bath and get sand all over you. Pick a perfect pair of sandals, and you are ready to set out.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is good to go in this hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can suit this look better.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Those with oval and square-shaped face with wavy hair can try this on.
- Perfect Dress and Occasion: Short knee-length dress is right and nicely suited to this style with morning day out.
15. Mostly Straight Hair:
Straight hair is also bliss to have. This can be styled in different ways. In this picture, we can see women sporting soft curls and waves to straight hair, which is quite easy to do. It is not at all time taking and simple too. It has straight hair with very simple curls that should be easy for you to achieve with just pencil knots. This is one of the most natural beach hairstyles for girls.
- Best Season to Try: Try this in summer to look your best.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this hairstyle for night beach parties.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 20s can work on this look.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Oval-shaped face with medium length hair is best to this style.
- Matching Dress: Any beach dress and short length western wear is good to go with this hairstyle.
See More: Cute Natural Hairstyles
16. Beach Braids:
This style is so refreshing; you will never get enough of it. You can turn up your beach style hairstyle in no time with this one to your rescue. All you have to do is go to bed with your plaits on, and that should be it. With the messy look, brush around little to clear out the whole lazy vibe and look cheery. Slip-on your sandals and leave right away.
- Best Season to Try: Try this in summer to look at your best and gorgeous.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this hairstyle for morning beach days to look amazing.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and long hair are good to go here.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear it best for women in their late 20s to look smart and stylish.
- Matching Dress: Wear shorts or skirts to look good with a tank top as its suiting best to this style.
17. Front Braid Hairstyle:
This is nothing but leave over hairstyle where there are some braids done with thin strands of hair/sections of hair and is mixed with left hair. It is quite easy to go beach hairstyle and is there in trend from ever since. It is evergreen and looks super cute too! What we love about this one is how it is so casual, and with those braids, keeping your locks in place isn’t something you will be worried about, thus spoiling the fun.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this style for women in their 20s only.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for night beach club or party times to look good.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in summer and monsoon to look at your best.
- Matching Dress: Wear short knee-length or shorter dress to look hot and gorgeous.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape can go with it with wavy or straight hair.
18. Wavy Beach Curls:
In case you have thick hair, you can still style it well for your beach day out. All you need to do is do waves or curls to the hair and leave it over. You can pin it above in the form of puff to look elegant too. Add on hair accessories if you want. You will love this one since it will make your look more casual on a whole new level.
- Best Season to Try: This is good to go in any season as you wish.
- Perfect Occasion: Any beach activity is good to go with this gorgeous hairstyle.
- Matching Dress: Try this with short knee-length dress or skirts or casual outfits.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and long hair are good to go here.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 20s are best suited to try this hairstyle out.
19. Messy Braid:
If you have an aquatic theme, this wedding beach hairstyle will be your only hope in the end. There is nothing like it. Let it stay with you in your heart, because trust us, once you have laid your eyes on this beautiful trendy highlighted crown braid hairstyle, you would not want to go anywhere else. It can be easily implemented in no time, saving you the hassle of being even more stressed on your wedding day.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 35 can rock this style out.
- Best Season to Try: Any season is outstanding to go with this hairstyle.
- Matching Dress: Wear any casual shorts and tops to look good in this outfit.
- Perfect Occasion: Women can try this style for any morning beach day out as their wish.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Any face shape and wavy hair are good to try with this style.
20. Neat Beach Hairstyle:
This is a good and ideal beach style to try out this season. All it needs is good smooth textured wavy hair to try out. Just brush the hair thoroughly and leave it in place to look elegant and stylish on your beach holiday. It is charming, simple, stylish and elegant at the same time. This suits different times in beach holiday and does not require any effort to get ready. It takes no time to style in this statement.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is the best season to try this style out.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear this hairstyle for women in their early 30s only.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for any casual beach day out or occasion as you wish.
- Matching Dress: Wear a knee-length dress or skirt to look smart and elegant here.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wavy hair and oval-shaped face are good to go with this style.
21. Bun and Braid:
Those who love bun here is some quirky style. All you need is leave the hair out and take an upper section of hair to make a messy bun. This steals the show with its charm and will make you stand out in the crowd. You can make a single braid in the section of hair on the side too for more quirkiness and effect. This is good to go, takes no time and effort as well
- Ideal Age Group: Any women below 30 can rock this look.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is a nice season to try this style out.
- Matching Dress: Wear shorts and casual tops to look good in this style.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style for night beach party looks to stand out in the crowd.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval and diamond-shaped face with any hair can try this one out.
22. Messy Braid with Open Hair:
This is yet another simple hairstyle to try out. All you need is leave the wavy hair and tie in between in knots manner to look bright and stylish from behind. It is braided only in the middle and is messy. This is one of the best beach hairstyles for girls which can be suitable for all the favourite beach spots.
- Ideal Age Group: Wear it for women below 35 years of age.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for morning beach day activities.
- Best Season to Try: Try this hairstyle in any season as you wish.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Wear this style for any face shape and long hair only.
- Matching Dress: Beachwear should be paired with this look to be trendy and stylish.
23. Crown Floral Headband:
This one is a simple beach style for parties look. It is covered with floral headband or hairband to elevate the look to the next level. It looks like a tiara and wholly elegant and stylish. This trendy look can be done with further customisations through hair accessories as well. The flowers can be chosen as per your choice and tastes. This one is an impressive and trendy beach hairstyle with flowers.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can only look good with this.
- Perfect Occasion: Morning beach parties are good to go in this look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style in summer as this gives quite a bright vibe.
- Matching Dress: It goes only with knee-length beach dress or western dress well.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with any face shape and medium hair with wavy texture can work on this style.
24. Half Tied Short Hair:
This is a beachy bob hairstyle which is half tied up above. All you need is leave the hair open and tie it on top with the section of your hair only. Pin it well on bobby pins to secure them well. This is quite simple, takes no time and effort and can be flaunted well in style. This one is perfectly suitable with a loose and modern T-shirt which can be alluring also.
- Best Season to Try: Wear this style in summer to look at your best.
- Ideal Age Group: Try it for women in their early 20s to rock the look.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear it for any normal beach day out as per your choice.
- Matching Dress: Any casual T-shirt and shorts can go well here with this hairstyle.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with oval, round and diamond-shaped face with short hair can try this one out.
25. High Bun:
This is a simple high bun hairstyle for a beach day. This style is nothing but ties the hair above near crown in a messy way. You can customise this bun as you wish by adding braid onsides or hair accessories as well. This is simple, quite easy and stylish beach hairstyle to try out this season. It is further equally casual and can be sported if you have a simple day with the beach visit on the event, but not a priority.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is the best season to try this one out.
- Matching Dress: Try it with any casual western outfit as your choice.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this beach hairstyle for morning beach games time.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 40 years can look good in this beach hairstyle.
- Suitable Hair and Face Type: Women with the oval-shaped face can only go well with any hair type.
- Beach visits may take its toll on the hair by damaging or affecting the nature and texture of the hair, so protection against all the odds is required.
- Wash hair with moisturising shampoo as the beach water may dry out your hair and make it rough.
- Rough hair can be treated by applying oil before hair wash.
- After wash serum is essential to condition and nourish hair.
- Hair spray can further be used to protect hair from salt and sun.
- Visit a good hair spa after you go out to moisturise, nourish and protect hair.
- Do not forget to leave over hair before you sleep. This can allow your hair to breathe.
Hope you enjoyed our guide on easy beach hairstyles. These list of best beach hairstyles are quite easy to do and does not require any time and effort as well. They help to suit you with different preferences and tastes along with occasions and dresses. Pick out your best-liked beach hairstyles for this season try them out for your next holiday. Let us know what you think of these styles!
Frequently Asked Question and Answers:
1. Do I need to wash hair before going to the beach?
Ans: One does not need to wash hair before going to the beach. Washing the hair twice, after and before can damage hair well enough and let the natural substances leave your hair. Hence do not wash before going to the beach but rather do it once you are back from the dip.
2. How to protect hair at the beach from saltiness in the air?
Ans: Here are few essentials to protect hair from salty air when at the beach. Use protective hair spray, carry a hat with you always and wear it when on the beach, moisturise hair well, work on a leave-in conditioner.
3. Is hair wash a must after a dip in the beach every single day?
Ans: Washing hair is quite essential and vital to protect the hair from damage when on the beach. The water can quite dry your hair out hence wash after every single dip without fail
4. How to let hair not become frizzy and rough when in beach day out?
Ans: Hair getting frizzy is quite natural after a visit to the beach. That is due to salty air and water. Protecting hair from frizziness can be done by keeping a spray bottle with you always. All you need to do is add some serum, conditioner and spring water in a spray bottle and spray it often when on the beach to protect hair from frizziness.