America and Europe heavily dominated the world of glamour and fashion until the 21st century. But with the advent of the new age and new millennials, we see a rise in the Asian fashion industry. Today, they have taken an edge on most categories, Asian hairstyles being among the most popular and sought after looks at present globally.
Asian hairstyles and haircuts are all about reflecting and introducing a sense of youthful, creative, and innovative looks to the world. Are you excited? We, too, let us see the most popular and trending Best Asian hairstyles right now.
30 Cute and Popular Asian Hairstyles Female:
Here are our 30 simple and cute Asian hairstyles that you may like to sport which are exactly suitable for all functions and other fashion trends also.
1. Asian Hairstyles for Women with Long Hair:
This is among the most classic Asian hairstyles for females. The popular look is all about a simple ponytail, however, the attitude and the manner of carrying the style are crucial. The hairstyle is versatile and can fit women across age groups and on multiple occasions. Try it out for any hair texture, and you can look stunning.
2. Asian Braided Hairstyle:
If you love the cute and charming yet quirky look, this will be your new favourite. We love this simple braided hairstyle for Asian females! You can try this hairstyle with medium length or long hair length. Add on slight fringes or bangs at the front to elevate your style statement. In addition, you can always also try out highlighting hair colour for added edgy appearances. This is the latest and most popular Asian hairstyle trending currently.
3. Asian Loose Hairstyle:
This simple yet elegant hairstyle is among our favourites too. If you have wavy or curly hair length, this Asian-inspired loose hair for females is ideal and chic. The style enhances your beautiful appearance and spices up your look with feminine and exquisite vibes. Try this look during special events or outings, and you can make the heads turn towards you in the crowd.
4. Low Double Ponytail:
This hairstyle, inspired by countries such as Korea and Japan, is the new trend globally. While the look may seem all old and nothing fancy, it is yet a classic and timeless chic look to try out. The low-lying hairstyle with a double ponytail and mid-parted hair is a perfect choice to ooze out youthful and contemporary vibes! Do you agree?
5. Bob Haircut:
The bob haircut may not seem a new phenomenon, but this Asian haircut is yet another trend currently. We have the bob look with bangs that suits women across the age groups. Further, if you have a round or heart face shape, this look can suit you the best. It is an ideal every day and low-maintenance hairstyle to check out!
6. The Short Bob School Girl Look:
This is an androgynous Asian haircut in a short bob hairstyle. These types of Asian hairstyles are very common among Chinese and Japanese girls. You can try some loose bangs at the sides which are uneven. Sport hairstyles like this for summer. This is low maintenance and trendy hairstyle done with a very simple haircut.
- Matching Dresses: Try this style with good western wear.
- Best Season to Try: Summer is the best season to try this out.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this stylish look for women in their 30s.
- Perfect Occasion: Wondering where to try them out? Look out for good date nights or dinner parties.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits round and oval-shaped faces well with straight hair types.
7. Sleek Hairstyle Asian:
Chinese and other Asian people love sleek sporting hairstyles. From Kung Fu movies to other Asian TV shows, if there is one hairstyle you will often come across, that is the sleek, trendy Asian hairstyle with traditional front even edged bangs. You can, too, give these easy hairstyles a try. A hair straightener is a key to your prayers for a sleek hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: This look is suitable for women in their 20s.
- Perfect Occasion: This Chinese hairstyle is suitable for parties well.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with a cute little dress for the look.
- Best Season to Try: Why not try this style in winter or monsoon? This is greatly suitable.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this look out for oval and heart-shaped faces and medium length hair.
Read More: Best Chinese hairstyles for Women
8. The Messy Bun with Bangs:
If sleek hairstyles are in, so are the bun hairstyles. Asian bun hairstyles are very different from normal bun hairstyles. The bangs are not common for other forms of bun hairstyles. Asian hairstyles give a touch of their tradition with the front bangs. A bit more of modern Asian hairstyles touch is added to Asian bun hairstyles when the bangs become a bit sassy. Ask your stylist to give you wispy and graduated bangs.
- Best Season to Try: This look is ideal for the summer season.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this out for office parties in the corporate world.
- Matching Dresses: Try this out with a formal dress like a blazer or with skirt.
- Ideal Age Group: Women the age of 20s will look good with this look.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This look is suited to women with an oval-shaped face only with straight hair.
9. Asian Loose Curls:
Curls are a ready favourite all over the globe. If you like dressing up with a girly look, then curls are definitely something you can try. These are easy to achieve and easier for the sport. This is among the trending Asian hairstyles that go well with almost all outfits. You can try this Asian hairstyle for parties and other functions also.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this Asian style for women in their 20s.
- Best Season to Try: This hairstyle look is good with all seasons.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this hairstyle to look for family functions or celebrations.
- Matching Dresses: This is best with ethnic and traditional clothes.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This look is greatly suited for women with oval-shaped faces and curly or wavy hair.
10. Asian Wispy Hairstyle:
Try out this wispy and awesome Asian hairstyle with those trendy clothes of yours. You can try out an Asian hairstyle like this even with your jumpsuits. So it is not always right to say that you cannot sport a trendy hairstyle if you are running short on time. Make this Asian hairstyle your inspiration and try sporting it to notice the difference.
- Best Season to Try: This is good during winter and monsoon.
- Ideal Age Group: Women below 30 years of age can try this one out.
- Matching Dresses: This is good with very casual outfits like a T-shirt and jeans.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this lookout with casual outings with friends and lunches.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits oval-shaped faces and straight hair women of medium length.
11. The Colourful Sleek Asian Hairstyle:
This is among sleek and Asian curly hairstyles or wavy hairstyles, which are quite popular. This look is achieved through the coloured streak hair, which has a maroonish streak to the hair. This gorgeous red and maroon with purple have added elegance and a bit of quirk too. This is a favourite among several Asians and is best for a fancy lifestyle.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style with crazy night parties.
- Matching Dresses: Pair this style with nice fancy western party wear.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this hairstyle out for women in their late 20s.
- Best Season to Try: This Asian layered hairstyle is good for winter.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits oval and diamond-shaped faces with medium length hair.
12. The Color Chic Wavy Hair and Blunt Bangs:
Asians like to experiment with flirty hair colours. They like to create funky hairstyles using bright colours in their hair. But if you are a teenager or a school going girl and stay under strict restrictions or decorum, then you may not want to do temporary or permanent funky colouring to your hair. You can try out false colourful hair extensions in these straight Asian hairstyles.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s are well suited to this style.
- Best Season to Try: The best season here to try this style out is winter.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style out during morning time outings.
- Matching Dresses: Try out this Asian fringe hairstyle with a cosy top and skirt or jeans.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those who have an oval-shaped face with wavy or curly hair can try this one out.
13. Long Layered Bangs:
This thick Asian hairstyle with bangs is a new hot topic and the talk of the town. They are a great choice for those who have straight hair, and it is quite easy to maintain. This hairstyle can be flaunted effortlessly. Featured here are blunt bangs that bring focus straight to your eyes on what is good for women with oval-shaped faces.
- Perfect Occasion: This is good for day and night parties.
- Matching Dresses: Try this style out with casual outfits.
- Best Season to Try: Pair this up during winter for the look.
- Ideal Age Group: This style best suits women in their late 20s.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this style with an oval-shaped face and straight hair.
See More: Simple Curly Hairstyles for Women
14. Soft Asian Bob:
The next Asian undercut hairstyle that you see here is very refreshing to look at. It makes you look younger. It has an appealing look in a traditional way. Popular among Asian teenage girls, this hairstyle will come in handy for you when you want to add volume to your hair and maintain the look in a cool and nice way. This is one of the best hairstyles for short hair with side waves.
- Matching Dresses: This look is good with casual wear.
- Best Season to Try: This look greatly suits the summer season.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this hairstyle out for family gatherings and lunches.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style out for women in their early 20s and late teens.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits well all face shapes and straight or wavy hair textures.
15. Textured Bob with Bangs:
This Asian fade haircut is good with a beautiful bob with bangs. It is a great cut with a good trim. This Asian hairstyle can also be customised as an Asian hairstyle with bangs. And this is a totally new whole style and is way far from the conventional ones meticulously arranged on the forehead.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style for women in their early 30s.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this only for nighttime dance parties.
- Matching Dresses: Try this style out with the fashionable western dress.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits a round or oval-shaped face and hair type.
- Best Season to Try: This hairstyle is for thin Asian hair and is good during summer.
16. Asian Long Hair:
The Asian wavy hairstyle for girls that you see here is a trendy shade of copper that will easily give off vibes of the Little Mermaid. You need to shampoo less frequently to keep the copper colour of the hair as it is. The shade is itself vibrant, so switch to a sulfate-free hair care cosmetic instead and choose cold water always.
- Best Season to Try: This best suits winter and monsoon.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style out for women in their late 20s.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for family gatherings or festivities.
- Matching Dresses: Try this style out with a cute and casual dress or even ethnic wear.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This style looks good with an oval-shaped face and wavy hair with medium length.
17. Hair with Neat Asian Bangs:
Many Korean celebrities love this look, and even though the bangs that you see here are sweet, what adds to the ultimate feminine effect is the facial feature of the look. The cut shows how the rest of the hair should be. This simple and easy Asian celebrity hairstyle is perfectly suitable for round face girls.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style out in summer.
- Matching Dresses: Try this style out with formal wear.
- Ideal Age Group: This greatly suits women in their mid-20s.
- Perfect Occasion: You can attend corporate events with this style to make an impression.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those who have straight hair and round-shaped face can try this one out.
18. Square Bob with Bangs:
Look at the model here sporting this look. She looks young and smart, doesn’t she? Well, the textured ends make it a definitive choice for bold women who love the thick volume of hair they carry. The style is still fresh, so you can experiment with it for a while. We can assure you this is one of the most comfortable short Asian hairstyles on this list.
- Best Season to Try: Try this style out for all seasons.
- Matching Dresses: Try this style with casual outfits.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can rock this look.
- Perfect Occasion: This best suits casual outings with friends.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This suits short straight hair and all face shapes well.
19. Pink Bob:
This one is multi-toned, and the colouring process might get difficult and costly with all that bleaching, so seek assistance from a professional stylist. The colour itself is very bold and blends into the hair thoroughly. You can expect to sport this female Asian hairstyle at fun parties where you need to stand out and look different.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style out for night events.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s or 30s can sport this look.
- Best Season to Try: This style is suitable for the summer and winter seasons.
- Matching Dresses: This shoulder-length Asian hairstyle is good with super casual comfy.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those women with oval, round or diamond-shaped faces and hair types can suit this well.
20. Rainbow Hair:
This one will probably have the longest description because we can go and on about how funky this hairstyle looks. It is an ombre contrast, put beautifully blended with natural, and that easily saves you time from working on what hair colour works best for you. The process here is damage-free and only temporary, and with the advent of temporary hair colours, you have nothing to worry about. You can use wet hair chalks or hair sprays.
- Best Season to Try: Try this look in winter or monsoon.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their mid-20s can sport this look.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this if you are in a creative field using hair colouring or tattooing.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women who have an oval-shaped face and long hair can try this lookout.
- Matching Dresses: This Asian hairstyle for long hair is great with super casual T-shirts and jeans with jackets.
See More: Hairstyles for Long Hair
21. Boy Cut Bob:
Among cute Asian hairstyles, this style is a combination of a grown-up lad’s haircut with feminine detail to make the whole look. There are framing bangs, and it messily determines the fashionista in you. With this haircut, you can roll out of bed and go for a run, because with short hair like this, who needs to style it right? The haircut is essentially best suited for young girls because of its fun-loving charm.
- Best Season to Try: This is well suited for summer.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s or 30s can try it out.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this look for night events and dinners.
- Matching Dresses: This goes with western casual outfits and dresses.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with round-shaped faces and straight hair can sport this look.
22. Rich Girl Hair:
If you want to get inspired, this subtle styling idea that features an Asian hairstyle for women should be your look. The advent of your long hair marks the trend here, often followed by middle parting and naturally wavy hair. If you aren’t a super-rich celebrity, that should not stop you from brushing out your hair in style and passing it off as one. Keep your curling iron near at hand around for those low-bouncy curls.
- Best Season to Try: This is good for all seasons.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this look with casual college days.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 20s can try this out.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those who have all face shapes, and long hair can try this out.
- Matching Dresses: Those women who want this look can wear casual kurtas or tops with jeans.
23. Almost Center Bangs:
This is one of the best Asian hairstyles for medium hair. This look has been quite trendy for as long as the 1970s. They suit several women, and all face shapes and hair types. This is such a cute and elegant look and is greatly liked by women of all ages to look young and fashionable.
- Best Season to Try: This look best suits winter and monsoon.
- Ideal Age Group: Those women in their early 20s can try this look.
- Matching Dresses: This goes with ethnic, traditional or modern attire.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this look for casual college days or events, or fests.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women with all face shapes, and medium length hair can try this out.
24. Long Hair Curled Ends:
This style is best suited for women who love fashion in their day-to-day life. This is great with wavy toned hair with curls at the end. This style looks quite elegant, classy, and trendy. Take the curly ends and emphasise perfecting them to make the look appear right. Do not overheat your hair, and curling rags are welcome.
- Best Season to Try: This look best suits winter
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 20s are good here
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for regular movie nights or date nights
- Matching Dresses: Try this style out with casual and comfy tops and jeans
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Women who have wavy and straight hair with any face shape can try this one out.
25. Undercut Hair:
This undercut Asian hairstyle is suitable for a bold style and those who want to look elegant. This wild and undercut style seeks all the attention and is quite trendy and easy to maintain. One can go about effortlessly, and it is just not challenging to maintain. So this can be considered to be one of the best Asian haircuts for girls.
- Matching Dresses: This suits bold shirts and jeans
- Best Season to Try: This is good for any season as you wish
- Ideal Age Group: Try this style out for women of all age groups
- Perfect Occasion: Try this style out for regular use in day-to-day life
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This look suits an oval-shaped face or round face with any hair type
26. Smart Look Bangs:
This smart look is quite easy to achieve. All you want is a short haircut with bangs on top to make you look prettier, smarter and trendier. This is brushed further to give it a polished look and a toned one. Avoid light coloured clothes, though, and you do not want to destroy the whole look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this for summer at its best.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their 20s can try this style out.
- Matching Dresses: Try this style with casual shorts and skirts.
- Perfect Occasion: This look suits dinner occasions, parties and social gatherings.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those who have oval, diamond or round-shaped faces and any hair type can work on this.
27. Asymmetric Punk Style:
The punk hairstyle that you see here is ideal if you want to come across as a rebel, but not too much of a pushover. For women with light skin tones, colouring their hair with a darker shade will mean more chances of standing out without looking worn out and blunt because of the essence of the shade. This is one of the latest Asian hairstyles.
- Perfect Occasion: This style best suits nice parties at night.
- Best Season to Try: Try this look during any season as you wish.
- Ideal Age Group: This suits women who are young below 30 years of age.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Those with any face shape or hair type can sport this bold look.
- Matching Dresses: Those women who want to wear sleek and modern western dresses can try this lookout.
28. Layered Pink On Brunette:
This cute Asian hairstyle is very stylish and practical to wear without clips or additional hair products. It will flatter your look just the right way. This is one of the moderate Asian hairstyles, which is very alluring and beautiful too. This is one of the best Asian hairstyles for girls.
- Matching Dresses: Pair this with a T-shirt and shorts.
- Ideal Age Group: Women in their early 20s can try this out.
- Perfect Occasion: Wear this look for casual morning outings.
- Best Season to Try: Winter and monsoon are best for this style.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this for wavy hair and an oval-shaped face for the best impression.
29. The Asian Punk Look:
Asians are not left far behind when it comes to going a bit off the traditional hairstyles. In fact, with the increase, in the popularity of Asian pop music, more and younger Asian boys and girls like to showcase funky hairstyles which are very ultra-modern. You can also sport something like this haircut Asian female one above. Ask your stylist to give you edged bangs coming from the crown to the eyebrow edge. This will also enhance your eyes. Asians generally have smaller eyes, for which short frontal bangs are a good way to improve their look.
- Best Season to Try: Try this lookout in winter.
- Perfect Occasion: Party or casual outings is good with this look.
- Matching Dresses: Casual outfits like jeans and tops are good here.
- Ideal Age Group: This look greatly suits women in their early 20s
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: Try this look with a round and diamond-shaped face with straight hair.
30. Short Funky Hair with Long Front Bangs:
Funky top Asian haircuts like this one can be perfect for you if you are a bit boyish. Boyish hairstyles with a few girl twists are a big trend these days. You will see that even celebrities are sporting hairstyles like this. A cut is a form of Asian bob hairstyle which is short at the back. This will be a good hairstyle for summer with bangs, and it will not let you sweat. For the front, a longer than back bang will be a touch of added style. This is different from the boring bob hairstyle.
- Ideal Age Group: Try this out for women in their 30s.
- Perfect Occasion: Try this for a regular office look.
- Best Season to Try: Here is a haircut best suited for all seasons.
- Matching Dresses: This best hairstyle for Asian women is good with one who wears it.
- Suitable Face and Hair Type: This best suits smooth textured hair and a round face shape.
See More: Quick and Easy Hairstyles for Girls
- Use proper hair spray for hair protection while using styling tools regularly.
- Apply hair serum on damp hair before styling to make the hair soft, smooth and sleek to look at.
- Colour and take the advice of a professional stylist before you embark on any hairstyle.
- Wash your hair and keep your scalp clean at least thrice a week and also condition and nourish your hair.
- Trim the hair regularly. Visit a hair spa as part of your regular hair care routine.
I hope you enjoyed reading our extensive guide on Asian hairstyles. These are the best with a combination of a wide range of party hairstyles, everyday use styles and styles for casual outings. These are unique, bold, effortless and trendy at the same time. Hence let us know what you think of these below.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
Q1. How to Protect Coloured Hair?
Ans: Take the advice of a professional hairstylist and know about your hair and what it needs to learn how to protect it well. This is because everyone has a different texture of hair. Generally, a visit to the hair spa is required every month, and a good hair mask is needed to condition your hair and protect it from damage.
Q2. What are the Natural Products Needed to Protect your Hair from Damage and Heat?
Ans: Generally, Argan oil, Moroccanoil and essential oils are required to be applied in the form of serums and masks. These help to protect the hair from damage, heat and other issues.
Q3. Do I Need Heat while Colouring?
Ans: Yes, in case you have thick hair, or you are heat resistant, you may need to heat it up before colouring. This helps as heat can improve colour dye on the hair and give good results.
Q4. How Long is Hair Dye Required to be Left Over for Good Results?
Ans: Generally, half an hour to forty-five minutes is required for hair dye on hair. This needs time to penetrate and apply the dye to hair effortlessly and for it to blend well.
Q5. Is Styling Regularly Good for the Hair?
Ans: One needs to care for and follow a regular hair care routine to protect hair from damage by caring for it regularly. Apply good hair oil masks, and spa visits once a month along with using products to nourish and condition your hair deeply.