Do you want to know about surya Namaskar? Nowadays, yoga becomes very popular throughout the world and the credit goes to Baba Ramdev. Baba Ramdev is a Famous Hindu leader. He is extensively respected and notable for his teachings on yoga shastra. He is a vigorous teacher to lots of people. Yoga plays a vital role to treat the different health conditions and keeps both body fit both physically as well as mentally. Hence, today in this article we are discussing about surya Namaskar by Baba Ramdev.
These are the 12 signs of Surya Namaskara also recognized as Sun Salutation. In Yoga, Suryanamaskara has acquired an important place for curing many disorders. As per Hindu Scriptures on Yoga, it is assumed that one who achieves Surya Namaskar on consistent basis from babyhood never acquires prone to severe physical infections. Surya Namaskar is a whole body exercise.
Surya Namaskar Steps:
- Stance straight facing the sun while balancing your weight similarly on both feet which are combined together.
- While breathing in, bend your hands in a wish.
- Feel the heat of the sun while humming ‘Om Suryadevaya Namah’ thrice.
- Whereas breathing in, take your pleated hands up to the sky. Stoop backwards and create an arch from your hands to feet.
- Pushing the pelvic a little onward reach out to the sky with the tips of your fingers slightly than twisting.
- However breathing out, gradually takes hands down and curve instantaneously twist to trace the moreover side of your feet.
- Create sure that you do not twist your knees and keep your head as adjacent to them as probable.
See More: Yoga Asanas For Upper Back Pain
- While breathing in drive your right leg back as far as likely and look up.
- During inhalation, take the leg back parallel to the right one and bring your body to a straight line.
- While breathing out, carry your knees to faintly touch the ground and elevate your hips faintly whereas relaxing your chest and chin on the earth.
- Whereas raising your posterior make certain that eight points of your body trace the ground (palms, knees, feet, chin and chest).
See More: Can Yoga Fix Knee Pain
- While gliding onward, breathe in and look up (shoulders away from the ears).
- Blow out and boost your hips as high as probable (if possible retain your heels touched to the ground).
- While breathing in take your left leg onward in in the middle of hands, confirming that your right calf is vertical to the ground.
- Pushing your hips down look up and around to the sky.
- Breathe out; carry your left foot onward alongside the right one.
- Whereas keeping your hands on the ground, slide up such that your nose traces your knees.
- Inhaling roll your spine up, let your folded hands go up to the sky and bounce backwards creating an arch (stretch up somewhat than back).
- While flattening your body breathe out and carry your hands down.
- Whereas relaxing, notice and feel the vibrations in your body.
Involve these 12 poses of Surya Namaskar (Sun Salute) in your life and have a fit body as well as relaxed mind.
See More: Different Types of Yoga Poses
Benefits of Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation):
• Toughens different muscles of the body.
• Increases the attention of mind.
• Develops digestion, burns extra fat and keeps weight.
• Improves blood circulation.
• Makes spine and waist elastic by eliminating disorders.
• Mental as well as physical energy levels are stable.
• Develops blood circulation in the body which eliminates skin diseases.
So, these are all information about Surya Namasker demonstrated by Baba Ramdev. I hope you find this article very interesting as well as informative. Keep practicing!
See More: Prenatal Yoga With Lara Dutta