Aries is someone who is born between March 21th to 19th April of any year. In case you are one, then your planet Mars is the zodiac sign, and the personality of yours include to be optimistic, someone who is independent and also brave. You are known to be simple yet brave, tough yet calm and very generous. Aries is someone who is told to be born as leaders and those who are always ready to act on anything at any time. Further, if you are an Aries and want to get inked, there is none other than your own Aries tattoo design for you. The Aries sign tattoo describes similar designs like your own individuality, shows courage, braveness, independence and freedom. Here we explain in our guide the top favourite Aries symbol tattoo ideas to try out.
15 Simple and Best Aries Tattoo Designs with Meanings and Pictures:
People love to display their zodiac sign by getting a tattoo done on their desired body part. This is because the zodiac tattoo sign shows something which is part of them and is their personal identity. Let us now discuss the 15 best Aries zodiac tattoo designs with images and meanings for both men and women. These Aries zodiac sign tattoos are those among which are quite popular, significant and also stylish. Check them here.
1. The Colorful Aries Horoscope Tattoo Designs:
This particular Aries tattoo is so colourful that any girl would want to flaunt it. Yes, this tattoo is intended for girls. The tattoo can be sported on the back of the arms. The tattoo shows almost the whole body of the goat, which further symbolises the zodiac sign, Aries. Along with eye-catching colours, we can see many beautiful patterns and designs which make this inked Aries motif look so alluring. A true Arian would wear it with his/her eyes closed. With this tattoo, one can also show his/her love for the animal goat. The beautiful patterns and the contrasting colour combination makes a simple design look divine. Try this calm yet bold Aries horoscope tattoos if you are someone who wants to flaunt this artistic style out.
- Body Placement: This Aries horoscope tattoo is good to be placed on the arms area.
- Size: Try this simple Aries tattoos in medium size to flaunt it well.
- Skin Tone: This among best Aries tattoos is good if on any skin tone as they go well with all colours.
- Colour: Wear this design with red and black shades to look bold and fierce.
- Suitable Gender: Women can try out this kind of Aries pictures tattoos.
2. The Funky Tattoo Aries Designs for Men and Women:
This funky, Aries tattoo will look great on the arms. This particular Aries tattoo sports a beautiful cartoon-like style. It is totally different from all the designs you have seen until now. One can apply different colours into the design for making it look alluring like the one on the top. Here, we can only see a digital sketch of the Aries tattoo design. The Ram has been done very beautifully. This tattoo will act as a mascot for all whose zodiac sign is Aries. Those who love to have a colourful yet mild and calm tattoo can try this design.
- Body Placement: This is great tattoo Ariesdesignto be tried on arms or back.
- Size: Wear this tattoo in medium size to look good.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone individual can totally try this bright-coloured tattoo.
- Colour: This is good only in the coloured version of the design.
- Suitable Gender: Men and women both can totally try out this Ariestattoo image design.
3. Aries Black Tattoos for Men:
Here, we have another beautiful, Aries symbolic tattoo. It is one of the best Aries tattoo designs for men with a large back which never goes wrong ever. The symbol of the first zodiac sign is so beautiful that anyone would want to get it on their body. Here, the tattoo designs have been done using the golden colour, which makes this inked motif totally different from what you have seen until now. Sporting this tattoo on the arms will help you get attention towards yourself. The tattoo will be ideal for true Arians. The Ariestattoo for men, as shown above, is for young modern men who are brave, fierce and courageous. Get it as shown in the above picture to stand apart from others.
- Body Placement: Wear this men’s Aries tattoo on the back to look great.
- Size: A larger tattoo of this design suits best.
- Skin Tone: Wear this for fair to medium skin tone guys to look good.
- Colour: This tattoo is good only in black and grey shades.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo design is best suitable for men, and this is totally an Aries tattoo for guys.
4. Aries Lettering Tattoo on Hand:
Sometimes tattoo designs and figures play a very confusing role in terms of explaining their real meaning and people tend to get confused as to what is this design for? This is the reason when this text tattoo is done. Straight away writing the name of the zodiac sign makes it easy for a tattoo design to convey a specific meaning. Aries tattoo can be enhanced with some artistic touch and floral or starry patterns to make it more attractive. You can further easily customise this tattoo as you like in different design at ends and beginnings. Try it out as you wish and you will definitely love it.
- Body Placement: This Aries star sign tattoo is good to be tried on arms or back of the shoulder.
- Size: Wear this tattoo only in medium size to look good.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone can totally try out this tattoo.
- Colour: Black colour only suits this kind of tattoos.
- Suitable Gender: This is good for both men and women.
5. Small Aries Symbol Tattoo:
Though we know that a ram symbolises Aries zodiac, it also has another symbol for its representation. It is ‘two ram head horns’. This small tattoo is also taken as a common and primary symbol of Aries Zodiac. This design is simple, small and clearly depicts that you are an Arian. Either get it done in black or use any other colour, this tattoo never loses its charm. Those who want minimalistic kind of tattoo can try out this kind of simple design as it is not heavy and yet very meaningful.
- Body Placement: This tattoo is suitable for on the arms or wrists.
- Size: This tattoo is good either in small or medium size.
- Skin Tone: Get this for any skin tone as it suits all.
- Colour: Black is the right colour for this tattoo.
- Suitable Gender: This is a design for both men and women. This can be a great Aries tattoos design for men and also Aries women tattoo.
6. Aries Tattoo for Girls:
Giving a floral touch to Aries symbol by enclosing it in creepers and leaves is a perfect way to flaunt the design and make it more attractive. It gives a feminine touch and shows the elegance of women. Either get it done in black ink or add colours. This tattoo never ceases to amaze anyone with its charm. This is one of the best and perfect Aries tattoo designs for girls who are interested in zodiac signs.
- Body Placement: Girly Aries tattoo designs are ideal when placed on wrists or back of the neck.
- Size: This Aries tattoos for females is good when it is a medium-sized one.
- Skin Tone: Try this design for fair and wheatish skin tones to look good.
- Colour: Wear this in similar colourful format to look good and natural.
- Suitable Gender: This is a good Ariesgirl tattoo design.
7. Aries Tribal Tattoo:
An outlined ram head is also a powerful symbol of expression for an Arian. Ram’s head depicts the strength and courageous side of a person. As this tattoo has a length and low width, it is just perfect for arm and legs. Though black ink on it looks pretty, for this kind of tattoo, you can go for any favourite colour of yours. This is a form of Aries tribal tattoo which is simple yet quite meaningful, given the inner significance of courage and challenging.
- Body Placement: This small Ariestattoo is good when inked on arms or legs.
- Size: This tattoo is good in small or medium size with low width.
- Skin Tone: Wear this tattoo on any skin tone as you wish.
- Colour: This Aries star sign tattoo is good on black colour only.
- Suitable Gender: Men and women both can totally try out this tattoo.
8. Flower Aries Tattoos for Women:
Arian tattoo lovers also love a flowering tree with roots and having a stem as horns of the ram. This design is suitable for your back, arms or waistline. It highlights the symbol of Aries Zodiac, which clearly shows that you are an Arian. This type of best tattoo designs for women with a beautiful back. If you are someone who loves nature and flowers, then this Ariesflower tattoo is totally for you. This signifies the calm and loving person which you are from inside.
- Body Placement: Back of neck and waistline is a great place to try out this tattoo.
- Size: Wear this Aries tattoo in medium size.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone person can totally try this out.
- Colour: This Ariesstar tattoo is good in black and red colour only.
- Suitable Gender: Woman is the best choice to try this tattoo.
[ See More: Armband Tattoo Designs for Men ]
9. Angry Aries Tattoos for Men:
People who love show that they are strong in nature, aggressive or low-tempered usually go for this tattoo design. Angry Ram is a perfect way to show that though you are an Arian, others should not take you for granted, although, some people get this tattoo done just for fun and to show around that they are dangerous in nature.
- Body Placement: This tattoo is a perfect fit on the arms and shoulder area.
- Size: This Aries head tattoo is good in large size.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone men can totally try out this tattoo.
- Colour: Wear this tattoo in black colour only.
- Suitable Gender: This Aries head tattoo is for men.
10. Aries Butterfly Tattoos Ideas:
The abstract butterfly design is very feminine and common yet very attractive. It gives an expression of freedom and creativity. Arians can combine the symbol of Aries Sign with the butterfly wings to make a great tattoo design. Further, this Aries butterfly tattoo is for those who love to keep minimalistic and abstract design and is a perfect fit if you want in these terms.
- Body Placement: Wear this tattoo on arms, wrists or shoulder area.
- Size: This is good to be done in a smaller size only.
- Skin Tone: Wear this tattoo on fair to medium skin tone to look good.
- Colour: This tattoo is good in black and blue outline, as shown above.
- Suitable Gender: This Aries tattoo design is suitable for women only.
[ See More: Celtic Tattoo Designs and Meanings ]
11. The Artistic Aries Tattoo Design:
Here, we have a beautiful Aries symbol tattoo. The artistic nature of this tattoo makes this inked design look extremely alluring compared to the previous ones. Aries is the first astrological sign known to us and has a good advantage according to the celestial facts. This tattoo is not just a simple Aries tattoo. It comes with beautiful patterns throughout the face of the Ram, which symbolises Aries.
- Body Placement: If for men, arms area a great place to get this inked. For women, this tattoo is good to be inked on the waist or lower back.
- Size: This tattoo design is good when worn in medium size only.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone can totally match this idea.
- Colour: Wear this in black and grey shades only to look good.
- Suitable Gender: Try this Ariesskull tattoo type design for both men and women.
12. Aries Arm Tattoo for Boys:
As we know, Aries is represented by a ram, and this outlined ram is very common and most loved tattoo design for this zodiac. Either give it a paintbrush look or try giving a 3D effect, this tattoo is just perfect for an Arian. This tattoo is simple, wild and unique to witness as such. The shadow effect of this Aries tattoo is adding more look to this design.
- Body Placement: This is a great Aries chest tattoo and Aries arm tattoo.
- Size: Wear this tattoo in medium size only.
- Skin Tone: Any skin tone can totally rock this design.
- Colour: This is great to be done in black colour only.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo is perfectly matching for men and guys.
13. The Fiery Aries Tattoo:
This is year another extraordinarily beautiful Aries symbol tattoo. The tattoo shows the head of the goat, which has been further decorated with intricate designs. If you want to get this tattoo, then consult a professional as only a well-practised tattoo artist will assist you in getting the best out of this design. Even though the whole tattoo has been done using designs, the details of the face of the ram are clearly visible. Men who love to keep it wild and violent can try this one out.
- Body Placement: This can be great Aries back tattoo or Aries shoulder tattoo. One can also try out as Aries neck tattoo.
- Size: the Larger size of this Aries head tattoo looks good.
- Skin Tone: This is good to be tried on lighter skin tones only.
- Colour: Wear this men’s Aries tattoo only in black colour.
- Suitable Gender: This is a good tattoo to try out for men.
14. The Aries Tribal Tattoo Designs:
The tribal Aries tattoos are just amazing. This particular inked motif will represent a masculine character and differentiate you from the crowd. This tribal tattoo is pretty simple and looks great without the application of any alluring colours other than black. The body of the lamp has been very well detailed. Those who fall under the Aries zodiac sign will love to exhibit this inked design.
- Body placement: This is a greatAriestattoos on wrist or Aries sleeve tattoo. Further arms are also the best place to try it out.
- Size: This Aries tattoo is good only in a bigger size.
- Skin tone: Any skin tone can totally try this design out.
- Colour: Wear this tattoo, as shown above in a single colour.
- Suitable gender: This Aries tribal tattoo is useful for men only.
[ See More: Ankle Tattoo Designs for Women ]
15. Aries Constellation Tattoos on Back:
The Aries constellation is a perfect idea for getting an Aries tattoo done. As this tattoo has starred in it, you can get it done anywhere you feel like on your body. Usually, this design is perfect for flaunting on your back. Those women who love to flaunt their style out and be trendy in the modern age can totally try out this Ariesstar tattoo for adding up more elegance and uniqueness in their persona.
- Body Placement: This is great Aries neck tattoo and back tattoo to try out.
- Size: Medium size is perfect for trying this one out.
- Skin Tone: Wear this tattoo on any skin tone as you wish.
- Colour: This is good for inked in black colour only.
- Suitable Gender: This tattoo is ideally best for Women.
- If you are an Aries and want to get inked here is a list of things you can consider. However, here are some tips and precautions to keep in mind.
- Choose the design you like the most. Do not decide in haste.
- Go and consult a professional tattoo artist to get a perfect image and design on you.
- Make sure to take care of your body post-tattoo. Do not apply soap for a few days and apply moisturising cream regularly.
Hope you like our list of Aries tattoo designs. These are among top trending and popular ones now for all Aries individuals. Clearly getting these inked means you are flaunting that you are proud of being an Aries. Differentiate yourself from the crowd and try these out. You would never regret this. These Aries tattoos are recommended by experts in this field and are admired and worn by many tattoo lovers and Arians throughout the world.