The devil tattoo is one of the classic tattoo designs that never go out of vogue. Devils are the opposite of God and are considered a supreme power of the darker side. Like people who believe in God, many believe in Satan or the devil. Devils are essential supernatural beings with mischievous and wicked intentions. They have existed in many cultures and have been given a grotesque and demonic appearance by artists. In the modern era, where human bodies are converted into a canvas, devil tattoos have become one of the most-sought-inking ideas. This article has compiled the most famous devil tattoo designs for you.
Meanings and Significance of Devil Tattoos:
In many religions and cultures, a devil is considered a symbol of destruction and evil. Devils are usually represented in ugly forms with horns, protruding teeth, a tail and bat-like wings. They are symbols of rebelliousness and are generally chosen by people who hate to be bossed around. Devils are also associated with extreme power and strength. They are usually invincible, and it takes a supreme power even to consider a fight with them. Devils also represent the darker side of every human being.
15+ Popular Devil Tattoo Designs:
Here is the list of the best devil tattoos with images and meanings for both men and women who like evil qualities.
1. Devil Tongue Tattoo Design:
The image of a devil with its tongue sticking out and its blue horns adorning his head in an offensive and ghastly manner is the one we are all pretty familiar with. These devil tattoo designs display deviant behaviour and a fierce attitude towards life. Though these designs look more rebellious, they symbolise the devil’s daring characteristic. These tattoos sometimes give a furious look also.
- Best Suitable For: This evil-looking tattoo devil is ideal for men. The sticking out of the tongue is a symbol of rudeness, disgust and even aggressiveness.
- Preferable Ink: Opt for a red-coloured to do the face. For the rest, pick black, yellow and blue colours.
- Where: This is best done on the shoulders or upper arm.
- Size: A medium-sized tattoo works well.
- Skin Tone: Ideal for wheat and fair-skinned people.
2. Fallen Devil Angel Tattoo On Back For Girls:
Shaitan was an angel of God until he rebelled against God and his supreme power. Because of this, he has been termed a “Fallen Angel”. Having a Fallen Devil Angel tattooed displays the ultimate form of rebellion and revolt of a person or a community. If you are a person who cannot withstand authority and want to form your kind of community, then this tattoo would be the best way to display your thoughts.
- Best Suitable For: This fallen angel tattoo is suitable for both men and women who are rebellious and don’t hesitate to budge one bit to revolt against the system.
- Preferable Ink: A black coloured ink with hints of red are perfect for this tattoo design.
- Where: These devil wings tattoo perfectly on the neck and back.
- Size: A medium-sized tattoo look amazing on the body.
- Skin Tone: Ideal for medium to fair-skinned people.
3. Devil Girl Tattoo Art On Arm:
Devils are often portrayed as seductive women dressed in red with two horns protruding from their heads. You can portray the temptress indulging in alcohol or gambling or other such immoral temptations. The tattoo can include either the full form or the face with a devil trident to make the meaning more evident. Sometimes the devil is made with an angel to represent the balance between good and evil.
- Best Suitable For: This woman devil tattoo is ideal for men and women who believe in playing it cool and clarifying their intentions.
- Preferable Ink: Opt for black and red-coloured inks with hints of grey and white.
- Where: The devil arm tattoo can also be done on the shoulders and back.
- Size: A medium to large-sized tattoo is the ideal pick.
- Skin Tone: Ideal for fair-skinned people.
4. A Destructive Devil Tattoos On Back For Men:
Devils are considered to be anti-god. They are the ones who fight god and face their wrath. Many tattoos portray this struggle between devils and gods. However, contrary to popular belief, these tattoos do not always aim to symbolize satanic powers. Sometimes the people who choose such designs are looking to mark some internal struggle.
- Best Suitable For: The Devil’s tattoo shown here is designed for men facing an inner conflict, and their darker side wins over!
- Preferable Ink: This tattoo is best done with grey and black coloured inks.
- Where: Get this design etched on the back to capture the details.
- Size: The image has to be fairly large to get the best out of the design.
- Skin Tone: Ideal for wheat and fair-skinned people.
5. A Devil Face Tattoos On Thigh:
Devil faces can be made to look naughty in an impish fashion or frightening maliciously. Most devil faces sport horns on their head and scary eyes. If you choose to make your tattoo coloured, the face is generally made red, which is the characteristic colour of the devil. Depending on your demands, the expression can be varied. This is one of the most popular devil tattoo designs for men.
- Best Suitable For: This is one of the scariest and most evil-looking designs suitable for men, who are quite aggressive and monstrous.
- Preferable Ink: This tattoo is best done with a combination of grey, black and red-coloured inks.
- Where: Best done on the thigh area to highlight the features of the devil.
- Size: A large-sized design can do justice to the image.
- Skin Tone: Ideal for wheat and fair-skinned people.
6. Angel Devil Tattoo Designs:
Often, the signs for the devil and angel, namely horns and halos, are incorporated together in a design. This represents a balance between good and evil, much like the yin and yang symbol. It is a common style and looks good. For a person who can manage good and both in between themselves, this tattoo stands best for them. It is effortless but displays a lot of meaning and has deep thought in it. You can see the rich and uniqueness of this simple modern devil tattoo.
- Best Suitable For: This sinister-looking demonic form is ideal for both men and women, who are ardent followers of Satan.
- Preferable Ink: Only black coloured ink is suitable for this tattoo.
- Where: This can be done on arms, shoulders and even sleeves.
- Size: Choose between a medium to large-sized design.
- Skin Tone: Best has done on wheat and fair-skinned tones.
See: Best Samurai Tattoo Designs
7. A Simple Black Devil Tattoo Sleeve:
Devil tattoos need not always be in vibrant red colours. You can choose a simple black devil outline or silhouette too. Though this black devil tattoo is not colourful, it still manages to look good and express whatever you wish to portray. This sort of tattoo is partly minimalist and partly elaborate also. This tattoo is so minimalist that it can portray almost anything. However, this tattoo would reflect a carefree attitude and a person who doesn’t like to fuss about anything. So, if you are this kind of person, then this tattoo is apt for you.
- Best Suitable For: This creative devil symbol tattoo design is suitable for both men and women who like to give a hidden message about their darker sides.
- Preferable Ink: Best done with black and brown coloured inks.
- Where: Choose arms, biceps and shoulders for this tattoo.
- Size: A large-sized image does justice to the design.
- Skin Tone: Best done on medium and fair-skinned tones.
8. Haloed Devil Tattoo Design:
Simple and cute devil’s tattoo designs have become very common. The devil tattoo with a halo is an upcoming and new trend. It is very trendy and smart, and these tattoos have an aesthetic look also. The haloed devil tattoo holds a great and deeper meaning. It’s halo crafted symbolizes everything angelic, and the devil-crafted stands for evil. A mixture of both displays the life cycle of the human that in life, we all come through good things and even bad things, but life continues.
- Best Suitable For: This super cute halo small devil tattoo design is best for women who like to balance their inner and angels and demons.
- Preferable Ink: A blend of black and brown makes it look perfect.
- Where: The back of the shoulder is the perfect spot for this tattoo.
- Size: A small-sized tattoo is optimal.
- Skin Tone: Medium to lighter skin tones can choose this design.
9. Traditional Devil Cupid Tattoo Design:
For those who get devil tattoos not to symbolize shaitan and his immorality but to make the tattoo look impish and mischievous, this is the perfect design! A cupid like a devil is not intimidating; it is cute and reflects mischief in a good way. You can add jugs of beer or other such stuff to it to make it funkier.
- Best Suitable For: These mischievous-looking little devil tattoo designs are apt for girls in their teens and rebellious.
- Preferable Ink: Opt for a blend of orange, blue and brown.
- Where: Choose visible areas like arms, neck and shoulders.
- Size: Preferably a small-sized tattoo.
- Skin Tone: Suits all lighter skin tones.
10. Devil Horns Tattoo Design:
The devil, who is supposed to be the incarnate of Satan himself, has changed its forms continuously in folklore. In tattoos, it is often represented as a modern man’s face with a glint of mischief or devilishness in his eyes. The typical devil’s tattoo has the man’s colour red and generally portrays him indulging in some harmful modern temptations like smoking.
- Best Suitable For: The Devil head tattoo is suitable for people of all genders who are willing to unleash their inner demons.
- Preferable Ink: Best done with black, brown and hints of red.
- Where: Best done on the forehead to give the illusion of horns popping out.
- Size: Choose the size of the horns based on the forehead size.
- Skin Tone: Best suits medium to fair skin tones.
11. A Smoking Red Devil Tattoo:
This devil’s face holding a cigarette in between its lips and some mischief in its eyes is a widespread tattoo for marking defiance. It is common among youngsters who want to rebel against their parents; what can be worse than a tattoo and a tattoo of a devil holding cigarettes in them.
- Best Suitable For: These types of images are popular with youngsters, especially men, who rebel against societal norms and choose to be their own bosses.
- Preferable Ink: The face is done with red, and the details are done with black and white-coloured inks.
- Where: Arms and biceps are the best spots to flaunt this tattoo.
- Size: A large face captures the details well.
- Skin Tone: Best for fair and wheat skin tones.
12. A Tribal Devil Tattoos:
This symmetric-looking tribal devil tattoo is one of the perfect-looking designs. It indicates a devil lurking inside the intricate design. This image represents a free-spirited being that the inner devil controls. Choose to feed the devil, and your evilness spreads far across. The devil neck tattoo spreads to the upper part of the shoulders and uses tribal strokes to create a dramatic visual appeal on the body.
- Best Suitable For: Best for men with muscular bodies who can carry such a complex design effortlessly.
- Preferable Ink: This is done in bold black coloured ink.
- Where: Starting from the neck joint, the image spreads to the left and right shoulders.
- Size: A large-sized design can best capture symmetry.
- Skin Tone: Best done on wheat and light skin tones.
See: Awesome Tribal Tattoo Designs
More Tattoo Designs:
While wearing a Devil tattoo may look trendy, there are certain aspects you need to consider before opting for one:
- Devil tattoos are generally not considered very desirable in mainstream society.
- They indicate rebelliousness, evil nature and wickedness, which can give a wrong impression about a person.
- If you are a working professional, you need to make sure these tattoos are not done on the visible parts of your body, lest they can break your image at work.
- Large and extra-large-sized tattoos may be difficult to deal with, particularly if you want to remove the devilish image associated with you.
- Even if you opt for a devil tattoo, try for smaller images with not-so-gory details to keep it low-key.
We hope the devil inside you has approved of these tattoo designs. While some are really scary, others perfectly capture the true meaning of a devil. Devils are not a separate set of creatures with horns, wings, scary teeth and falling flesh. They are a part of our soul that resides inside us and forces us to walk the bad path. This is when our inner angels have a conflict with them and lead us back to the path of God. Suppose it all depends on which part of the soul you wish to feed. If you have chosen one of these devil tattoo images, we sure know what you are up to!
3 comments on "15+ Powerful Devil Tattoo Designs To Look Aggressive!"
Pretty awesome that I can try a tattoo on before actually getting one. Brilliant idea and website!
Amazing but scary…lol. good collection of devil tattoos. thank you so much.
WOW. I would like to make 2nd tattoo on my shoulder. 9th is nice as well. :))
Comments are closed.